Uhm........maybe prisons ARE good for something after all

At the prison I worked at you would have been fired for that, and depending on what happened, possibly prosecuted.

This aint the first time I've heard that prisoners don't deal with anybody that hurts kids. They end up dead one way or the other. I find it hypocritical that murderers, thieves, rapists, and wife beaters won't put up with pedo's of any type.

There is very limited access to a convict's "jacket" these days.....Usually the pedo that gets beaten/shanked either ran his yap or his crime was known by other convicts.....More often the latter when another convict was in the same county/city lock-up during the pedo's trial.

The pedos in prison are a protected class and at the request of the pedo they can be placed in protective custody. Little prison justice happens in today's backwards world. That being said, apparently this site is like a prison where a certain "class" is protected.

We had a whole day of training about how to protect these sickos, and if we failed to act we could be in serious trouble. All the while I was there I only knew of one and he was in protective custody.

Forum List

Back