What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

What if both moved their platforms to perfectly align with our founders intent?
What if both parties committed to putting Americans and America first?
What if both parties agreed to ONLY do work for American citizens?
What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

Isn’t it awfully strange that the aforementioned has to be asked?

Sounds like a delusional proposition to me. Neither republicans nor democrats give shit one about American values, the survival of our republic or the continuation of the human race. All they care about is worship of gold and fully accept the Satanic ideology that comes along with it. We're toast.

That might prove which party is committed.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani urged President Trump to add a declassification spree to his checklist of final things to do while in office.

With less than two weeks before Inauguration Day, when it is expected Joe Biden will become president, Giulani, who serves as the president’s personal lawyer, said that time for “harmony” is over.

“At many times, I thought he was ready to do it, and many times it was blocked by, I have to assume, the force that we now call the ‘deep state.’ I have my suspicions where. Now there is no longer any reason to try to create some kind of harmony, and therefore, not do it,” Giuliani told former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on his Friday War Room podcast.

I think he owes it, not just to MAGA, he owes it to the American people to put it out,” the former mayor added.

Touching on subjects such as the Ukraine phone call and subsequent impeachment fiasco, the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, and the Russia collusion probe, Giuliani, who has led President Trump’s effort to overturn the results of voter fraud in the 2020 election, said there is no reason not to perform large-scale declassifications.

I think the founder intent was to break away from England and establish a country that was not ruled by royalty. Still it did not change that much. They made rules for governing. Slightly different but rules which all governments do. People will disagree and they developed a procedure for handling differences.

Now Kennedy was about to blow it up with the civil rights issue. I believe he got killed for that reason. Yet LBJ carried on his dream. The South broke from away from the democrat party and became the bedrock of the republican party.

What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

I would be at the exploring Mars forum and not here.

Unfortunately, neither party is doing that so soon only dirt is to be explored.

Racist, white American turds have lost their cotton-pickin' minds b/c black people decided to vote out an unhinged, bigoted, authoritarian President.

black science.png

There needs to be consensus as to America’s founding principles, values, traditions, and history.

Democrats, liberals, and progressives correctly understand that those principles, values, and traditions are comprehensive and all-encompassing; Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right do not.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the privacy rights of women in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the voting rights of minority Americans in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and immigration in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

And this is to note but a few positions Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right conflict with concerning America’s founding principles, values, traditions.

View attachment 440223

Yes, apparently they have made even that topic about interracial gay sex.

Which is where NASA is at... destruction through diversity.

There needs to be consensus as to America’s founding principles, values, traditions, and history.

Democrats, liberals, and progressives correctly understand that those principles, values, and traditions are comprehensive and all-encompassing; Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right do not.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the protected liberties of gay and transgender Americans in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the privacy rights of women in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward the voting rights of minority Americans in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward immigrants and immigration in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies in conflict with America’s founding principles, values, and traditions.

And this is to note but a few positions Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right conflict with concerning America’s founding principles, values, traditions.

Capitol Incident a Dress Rehearsal

". . . It wasn’t the storming of a “temple of democracy,” interrupting Congress’ “sacred duty,” or “desecrating” the “hallowed halls” of the Capitol. Such quasi-religious rhetoric inflates the self-importance of officials elevating themselves above the people they are supposed to serve.

It was not the storming and occupation of the Japanese Embassy in Lima, Peru in 1996 or the 1985 seizure of the Palace of Justice in Bogota, Colombia.

It was in some ways the downtrodden forcing their existence into the faces of an elitist Congress who serve very powerful interests instead.

But it was also the delusive manipulation of desperate people by Donald Trump, a master manipulator who for his own interests has somehow convinced millions of Americans that he is their champion whose re-election was stolen from them, even when it is doubtful their lives were much improved over the past four years.

What this event did is send a message, which went beyond claims of a stolen election, a message that no one in Congress or the media will openly acknowledge, if they’ve gotten the message at all, namely, that as long as Congress and the rest of the Establishment continue to ignore ordinary Americans’ interests and serve only their own, the anger and the desperation in the land will explode, rendering Wednesday’s events merely a dress rehearsal for what may well turn into a full-blown insurrection. Congress must understand this before it’s too late."

Racist, white American turds have lost their cotton-pickin' minds b/c black people decided to vote out an unhinged, bigoted, authoritarian President.
The fraud happened where the vote is overwhelmingly Black. The Democrats just use the Blacks. They will continue to shit on them by forcing their children to go to sub standard schools. It was planned that way so people like you could yell racist. You are the racist here.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani urged President Trump to add a declassification spree to his checklist of final things to do while in office.

With less than two weeks before Inauguration Day, when it is expected Joe Biden will become president, Giulani, who serves as the president’s personal lawyer, said that time for “harmony” is over.

“At many times, I thought he was ready to do it, and many times it was blocked by, I have to assume, the force that we now call the ‘deep state.’ I have my suspicions where. Now there is no longer any reason to try to create some kind of harmony, and therefore, not do it,” Giuliani told former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on his Friday War Room podcast.

I think he owes it, not just to MAGA, he owes it to the American people to put it out,” the former mayor added.

Touching on subjects such as the Ukraine phone call and subsequent impeachment fiasco, the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, and the Russia collusion probe, Giuliani, who has led President Trump’s effort to overturn the results of voter fraud in the 2020 election, said there is no reason not to perform large-scale declassifications.

. . . actually, you might find, he won't do it, because it would prove them all, Republicans, Democrats, and every major corporation that runs, not only America, but the entire Anglo-American establishment, are all tyrants and major war criminals.

Folks would no longer fear the Russians, Chinese and Iranians as much as they would the The Five Eyes intelligence alliance, the British Common Wealth and big tech.

We would no longer be able to take the moral high ground vis-à-vis Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela, et al.

You want to bring back Slavery?
what type of idiot response is that

America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

America
Founders
Principals
values
tradition

You gotta include trigger warnings the next time you use these problematic words.
If you keep swearing with this kind of profanity you will be saying words like Mom Dad and Pregnancy.

. . . actually, you might find, he won't do it, because it would prove them all, Republicans, Democrats, and every major corporation that runs, not only America, but the entire Anglo-American establishment, are all tyrants and major war criminals.

Folks would no longer fear the Russians, Chinese and Iranians as much as they would the The Five Eyes intelligence alliance, the British Common Wealth and big tech.

We would no longer be able to take the moral high ground vis-à-vis Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela, et al.
Sorry I do not trust Wikipedia.

Done? Gotta find at least one simple issue in which we can reach consensus to have a prayer of getting any thing done. And not just send every one a check. I am open for ideas. Could it be the patriot act? Are people tired of giving up freedom and privacy for security? IDK there has to be freaking something.

This election indeed is nov 22nd 1963 all over again with another coup taking place and a transfer of power from someone who was serving Americans to someone who will do the bidding of the elite,all the proof in the world that trump was serving the people is shills from langley like wrongwinger attack trump,something they never did for warmonger mass murderers bush and Obama.

Forum List

Back