What I think of transgenderism

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

Good thing pets don't have the same freedom I guess, because if they were dogs freedom means they ID as cats.

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...
What do you mean deny them freedom? i never said they should be imprisoned. You cannot say what i said is not true. Science says you cannot be both. SO no transgender is not natural and is a lie.

"You people" are telling us what to think. See the issue? :eusa_eh:

What do you mean deny them freedom? i never said they should be imprisoned. You cannot say what i said is not true. Science says you cannot be both. SO no transgender is not natural and is a lie.
Then explain hermaphrodites and amoebas..What you are using is social stereotype casting of predetermined social roles.

What seems chaos to the fly caught in a web is perfectly normal to the spider.

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with
Refusing to give somebody social considerations they feel they are owed is not the same as taking away a person's freedom. If people want to mutilate their genitalia I don't have an issue with that. What I have an issue with is somebody thinking they are entitled to me speaking to them in a way they approve of. That is somebody else trying to shame and control the way I speak.

Refusing to give somebody social considerations they feel they are owed is not the same as taking away a person's freedom. If people want to mutilate their genitalia I don't have an issue with that. What I have an issue with is somebody thinking they are entitled to me speaking to them in a way that they like.
So if all I called you was something you don't like you can accept that? What was that golden rule thingy?

Then explain hermaphrodites and amoebas..What you are using is social stereotype casting of predetermined social roles.

What seems chaos to the fly caught in a web is perfectly normal to the spider.
Your DNA is either male or female. And how does the medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? End of discussion. Science says you can't be both.

Forum List

Back