What I Dislike About Trump...

There are two things about Trump that absolutely drive me crazy.

First, he never buttons his suit jacket when he's not sitting down, and his tie is absurdly long:

main-qimg-81002898691e67bb6d7826f569b490ba

And, second, he eats pizza with a knife and fork:

597b47b1210000a31afc91c3.jpeg

So, yeah... there. Never let it be said that I think the man is perfect...
What? No problem with his inciting two nuclear powers that might result the end of mankind?

NY so called Pizza is a disc of limp crust oil soaked goo.
So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.
NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

They use the best ingredients and do it right

He can't button his jacket. Which is strange that the Chinese made suits he wears don't fit him. Its also strange he can't afford it...fabric is cheaper by the acre after all.

blob blob blob.
I agree your post was blob blob blob

So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.
NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

I‘ve gotten some fantastic pizza in the Boston - Baltimore corridor.
Rest of the country.....Sucks big time

Most homemade pizza has horrible crust. Home ovens also don’t get hot enough.
I can make thin crust, thick crust , or anything inbetween crust and I know what's in it - including 4 kinds of high quality, healthy flour, 2 kinds of expensive oil, and 3 different pizza pans for whichever kind of crust I want. All fresh ingredients usually, and deli cheese. (NY has some good cheesemakers)

And I guarantee, you do not need an 800°
oven to make good pizza- I prebake my crusts halfway- then top them.....and sometimes broil at the very end .

Last edited:

NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

Nah, Detroit style is best.

What drives me nuts is how he sits with an “I have a vagina” hand gesture

View attachment 395152

I know this thread is joking, but honestly, I don't like his hand symbols. He does that inverted triangle (sometimes called the "triangle of power") all the freakin time, it's easy to find hundred of photos of him flashing that symbol. People speculate on the meaning, but that's a topic for another thread.

The other one he does that drives me crazy is the one some call the "OK" hand gesture and it's also the 666 hand symbol. He does that constantly, and even if he does it unknowingly, I just don't like that hand gesture, no matter who does it.

(I'll put on my flame suit, lol)

trump-triangle-of-power-sign2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

download-4.jpg

Last edited:
I can make thin crust, thick crust , or anything inbetween crust and I know what's in it - including 4 kinds of high quality, healthy flour, 2 kinds of expensive oil, and 3 different pizza pans for whichever kind of crust I want. All fresh ingredients usually, and deli cheese. (NY has some good cheesemakers)

oven to make good pizza- I prebake my crusts halfway- then top them.....and sometimes broil at the very end .
You are a master

You are a master
I'm a god of music too, ( reincarnated from Apollo, but there's already a thread on that on the mythology board. (conspiracy theories)

View attachment 395152

I know this thread is joking, but honestly, I don't like his hand symbols. He does that inverted triangle (sometimes called the "triangle of power") all the freakin time, it's easy to find hundred of photos of him flashing that symbol. People speculate on the meaning, but that's a topic for another thread.

The other one he does that drives me crazy is the one some call the "OK" hand gesture and it's also the 666 hand symbol. He does that constantly, and even if he does it unknowingly, I just don't like that hand gesture, no matter who does it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

download-4.jpg

Technically, that's something called ''the steeple.'' I do not know if the period goes inside or outside of the quotations, sorry.

Anyway, politicians and generally people who just want to appear competent versus actually having to say anything that makes a lick of sense do this because they think it makes them look confident. Actually, the way Trump does it is a little too strong, makes him look arrogant. He does point his steeple downward, however, which indicates that he is trying to create the illusion of openness.

Some people just don't naturally have the stuff so they gotta do dumb stuff like that. To me it's actually a sign of the lack of confidence to have to go through all of that fake silliness. In other words, I'm not who I am, I 'm who I think you think I am kinda deal. Think its called the looking glass self theory or something like that.

See my thread on what makes a good leader. That's 'the stuff' I mentioned. Neither of em actually have it, but it's just whuhevs, I'm writing in a third party candidate anyway.

Last edited:

View attachment 395152

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

download-4.jpg

Technically, that's something called ''the steeple.'' I do not know if the period goes inside or outside of the quotations, sorry.

Anyway, politicians and generally people who just want to appear competent versus actually having to say anything that makes a lick of sense do this because they think it makes them look confident. Actually, the way Trump does it is a little too strong, makes him look arrogant. He does point his steeple downward, however, which indicates that he is trying to create the illusion of openness.

Some people just don't naturally have the stuff so they gotta do dumb stuff like that. To me it's actually a sign of the lack of confidence to have to go through all of that fake silliness. In other words, I'm not who I am, I 'm who I think you think I am kinda deal. Think its called the looking glass self theory or something like that.

See my thread on what makes a good leader. That's 'the stuff' I mentioned. Neither of em actually have it, but it's just whuhevs, I'm writing in a third party candidate anyway.

I don't know if that's the case, it's possible. :dunno: But one thing I do know for sure:

Last edited:

NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

Sorry but Chicago has New York CRUSHED on pizza. Good job Chicago!! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back