What I Dislike About Trump...

NY so called Pizza is a disc of limp crust oil soaked goo.
So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.
NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

They use the best ingredients and do it right

I‘ve gotten some fantastic pizza in the Boston - Baltimore corridor.
Rest of the country.....Sucks big time

OMG I do NOT know you :eusa_hand: ^^^NY'er goes to Boston and doesn't order Lobster that's just wrong!!

There are two things about Trump that absolutely drive me crazy.

First, he never buttons his suit jacket when he's not sitting down, and his tie is absurdly long:

main-qimg-81002898691e67bb6d7826f569b490ba

And, second, he eats pizza with a knife and fork:

597b47b1210000a31afc91c3.jpeg

So, yeah... there. Never let it be said that I think the man is perfect...
Trump is a New York businessman. That's how they dress.

Of all the things he says and does the above is what bothers you?

What bothers me is that HE GAVE AWAY THE PRESIDENCY BY BEING A BULLY ACTING LIKE A SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
What a jerk! :mad::eusa_wall:

Biden called Trump a liar, murderer, racist, and more. How should Trump have responded to that?
Biden is senile now. Twenty years ago, he was just stupid. He has gone downhill.

What bothers me is that HE GAVE AWAY THE PRESIDENCY BY BEING A BULLY ACTING LIKE A SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Biden called Trump a liar, murderer, racist, and more. How should Trump have responded to that?
Biden is senile now. Twenty years ago, he was just stupid. He has gone downhill.
Did you just woke up? You’ve been for exactly 7 years with 621 post. Are they charging you by character or something?

So true. In fact almost all pizza restaurants use shitty ingredients (especially in the dough) to save money. Your best bet is homemade
always if you can find the right toppings. Like I always add fennel seeds and crushed pepper to my Italian sausage, and if you can get fresh garden tomatoes and herbs, man, forget about it .

New York pizza is very, very overrated. When I lived there my favorite places to eat were in Chinatown.

I preferred little Italy, cannoli cream puff sugar coma (sigh)

Some of the worst pizza I've ever had was in Little Italy.

Some of the best, however, was at Lazzarra's Pizza on 38th Street. It was cheese, meatballs, Italian sausage and pepperoni on a very thin crust, and it was otherworldly. It's definitely in the top five I've ever had:

ip16.jpg

NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

Sorry but Chicago has New York CRUSHED on pizza. Good job Chicago!! :eusa_clap:

Chicago pizza is garbage pizza; wannabe Chi-town guineas thinking their pizza rates.

It doesn't...

NY has the best pizza
Especially Brooklyn

Sorry but Chicago has New York CRUSHED on pizza. Good job Chicago!! :eusa_clap:

Chicago pizza is garbage pizza; wannabe Chi-town guineas thinking their pizza rates.

It doesn't...
Everyone I know who visited Chicago said the pizza there is excellent.

Did you just woke up? You’ve been for exactly 7 years with 621 post. Are they charging you by character or something?
They don't charge me anything. Get your money back.

You've disproved nothing. New York has the best pizza on the planet.

Now, something to keep in mind is this: Pizza's a lot like a blow job., Even when it's bad, it's pretty good...
I was born in Brooklyn, visited several times and lived there for 2 years in the early 80's ....New York City was an awesome place before 9/11, but the pizza is generally overrated.

I only like pizza which my hands only have touched.

You've disproved nothing. New York has the best pizza on the planet.

Now, something to keep in mind is this: Pizza's a lot like a blow job., Even when it's bad, it's pretty good...
I was born in Brooklyn, visited several times and lived there for 2 years in the early 80's ....New York City was an awesome place before 9/11, but the pizza is generally overrated.

I only like pizza which my hands only have touched.

I grew up on Long Island and have spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time in Manhattan. The hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I went to Manhattan for a week last October; stayed right off of Times Square. It was awesome.

And the pizza was sublime...

I grew up on Long Island and have spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time in Manhattan. The hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I went to Manhattan for a week last October; stayed right off of Times Square. It was awesome.

And the pizza was sublime...
One of my uncle Bob's friends lived out there when I was there who had a boat on the Sound . We feasted on crab and lobster tails a couple times ....he was a broker at Dean Witter.

Some of the worst pizza I've ever had was in Little Italy

Go to real Italy. For some real pizza.

I went on a "photo trip" to Italy last April, and found some amazing pizza in Umbria at a place called Il Ristoro Del Folle, not far from the Cascata della Marmore. I don't speak Italian, and the proprietor didn't speak English, but we both spoke the international language of pizza:

pizza01.jpg

I ate a lot of pizza while I was over there, and this was the best, and by a pretty wide margin...

Some of the worst pizza I've ever had was in Little Italy

Go to real Italy. For some real pizza.

I went on a "photo trip" to Italy last April, and found some amazing pizza in Umbria at a place called Il Ristoro Del Folle, not far from the Cascata della Marmore. I don't speak Italian, and the proprietor didn't speak English, but we both spoke the international language of pizza:

View attachment 395382

I ate a lot of pizza while I was over there, and this was the best, and by a pretty wide margin...

That’s good.

Forum List

Back