Zone1 What Hell is like according to canonized saints

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I am reading through this, not sure if I will automatically agree w/ all that I find, but I do trust canonized saints (most of the time)

Catholics know that no canonized saint is considered infallible in all s/he says, which is Catholic teaching (not Francis teaching... that i know of)

I am reading through this, not sure if I will automatically agree w/ all that I find, but I do trust canonized saints (most of the time)

Catholics know that no canonized saint is considered infallible in all s/he says, which is Catholic teaching (not Francis teaching... that i know of)
I hear they pave the roads with their heads, using them as cobble stones.

I'm talking about what canonized saints say, not just... whomever you are referring to
John Chrysostom: The road to hell is paved with the bones of priests and monks, and the skulls of bishops are the lampposts that light the path. Other sources attribute a variant of this quote to St. Athanasius, who goes further than Chrysostom by saying, “The floor to hell is paved with the skulls of priests.”

and I add "with heads of Saints"

John Chrysostom: The road to hell is paved with the bones of priests and monks, and the skulls of bishops are the lampposts that light the path. Other sources attribute a variant of this quote to St. Athanasius, who goes further than Chrysostom by saying, “The floor to hell is paved with the skulls of priests.”

and I add "with heads of Saints"
That last thing is utterly ridiculous. Saints don't go to Hell (except when God wants to show them what it is like, as per St Faustina)

1715800362985.png

Forum List

Back