This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Really? Who gave you the authority to end all investigations? Ever hear of free speech?
under the LAW, a presidential candidate has until the State Certifies their election results, to contest an election result, which is around 4 weeks after election day. That's it.

Fat lady has sung, over a year ago, under the LAW of this land.

what you are promoting is LAWLESSNESS.

Last edited:
No. Not at all. I do worry about the fate of our Republic because the senile shithead pedophile whose sals you gratefully beg to toss is such a danger to America. You know, the nation you hate.

So, you have leave to go fuck off now. Go.
but what's the senile shithead done that is so bad for our nation? Is it something outside of the norm for a president? Or just petty politics from the political opposition.

can you spell it out?

Yeah, but sadly for you, this was your scientist suggesti g that nonsense...

200.gif
No dummy, it was a government expert employed to monitor election fraud in foreign elections. Of the 7 strong indicators of fraud, only 3 of which strongly suggests voter fraud, he detected all 7 from Dems in the presidential election. :itsok:

No dummy, it was a government expert employed to monitor election fraud in foreign elections. Of the 7 strong indicators of fraud, only 3 of which strongly suggests voter fraud, he detected all 7 from Dems in the presidential election. :itsok:
What is this expert’s name?

under the LAW, a presidential candidate has until the State Certifies their election results, to contest an election result, which is around 4 weeks after election day. That's it.
Fat lady has sung, over a year ago, under the LAW of this land.
what you are promoting is LAWLESSNESS.
Well, they get special treatment under the law, because, uh, they're special 'n stuff.

They only speak Da Troof, so....

I’ve done it. That’s how I know you have nothing.
I'm sure that when Trumpsters hear about individual examples of 2020 election fraud, they immediately research them to confirm that they are, in fact, true.

I'm sure this includes exercising their innate human curiosity and fully examining the contrary facts and perspectives provided by those on the other side.

Because the very last thing they want to do is fall for every last conspiracy that comes down the pike, like obedient sheep who are incapable of critical thinking.

Right? :rolleyes:

You have nothing.

These posts. They’re empty. You could write anything.

That’s how I know. You have nothing.
Not true. I am just fed up with posting things that point to Democrat cheating, only to have people like you dismiss it out of hand with no thought, no discussion, just intolerant attack. I won’t do it anymore.

If you can’t have enough consideration to be an honest broker with your stances about this, then nothing I say will change your mind, and nothing you say matters to me. Hence, waste of time.

I wonder anymore…social media has allowed tbe fringe to claim mainstream status, even if it means destroying our country, our civil society and institutions, and our electoral process.

The far right Republicans are so desperate to keep power they would destroy our ability to vote for the highest office by having state legislatures select the president.

I wonder what kind of society they invasion for us?
A totaltarian theocracy.

A little too much hyperbole there IMHO. There are no state legislatures that are or will be selecting future presidents. No one's ability to vote is being denied, but here's the thing: we have nearly half the people saying that they have some doubt that the 2020 election was legit. There were so many allegations of misconduct, statistical abnormalities, etc., that it would be malfeasance if the states didn't try to reduce the opportunities for voter fraud in response. There's nothing wrong with trying to ensure every ballot cast and counted is legit.
You are incorrect on every count. There was no fraud. There are a bunch of people who have continuously made unfounded, unproven and imaginary claims. That's it. Courts have ruled at every turn there was no fraud, but you guys don't want to believe it. So we continue in the circle of stupid.

Not true. I am just fed up with posting things that point to Democrat cheating, only to have people like you dismiss it out of hand with no thought, no discussion, just intolerant attack. I won’t do it anymore.

If you can’t have enough consideration to be an honest broker with your stances about this, then nothing I say will change your mind, and nothing you say matters to me. Hence, waste of time.
There was no democrat cheating. You have been shown facts but don't accept them.

I don't need to be lectured about being an honest broker from the side that has relentlessly lied about these allegations of voter fraud.

Over and over again. Lie after lie. Exposed.

You have nothing.

That's crazy talk....Corruption? You mean like weaponizing the CIA, and FBI against American citizens based solely on ideological stances? Or wanting to pack the SC based on nothing more than butthurt of not getting to appoint a single justice?

Remember Coyote, when you point your boney finger, you have three more pointing back at you....
None of this happened. And republicans have packed the court by refusing to allow a democratic president his right to put a judge on the court, then violating the excuse they made for not doing so by rushing a right wing judge on the court during a presidential election year.

Right wing amnesia will not be allowed.

I don't need to be lectured about being an honest broker from the side that has relentlessly lied about these allegations of voter fraud.

Over and over again. Lie after lie. Exposed.

You have nothing.
I was neither lecturing you, nor doing anything other than telling you the truth.

Obviously that triggers you for some reason.

None of this happened. And republicans have packed the court by refusing to allow a democratic president his right to put a judge on the court, then violating the excuse they made for not doing so by rushing a right wing judge on the court during a presidential election year.

Right wing amnesia will not be allowed.
So, you would do away with the ‘advice, and consent’ duty of the Senate but only when it’s a Democrat president….is that right?

Accepted facts. Sorry these days it does not make them facts either.

Those are the facts, those are things that took place and you can pretend none of them did, but that does not change a thing....everything I listed is 100% fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I was neither lecturing you, nor doing anything other than telling you the truth.

Obviously that triggers you for some reason.
Truth is you believe lies.

Lies you're too afraid to share because you know they'll be identified as lies.

You'd rather believe the lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back