What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

So it's not Biden? despite the spokesogre saying so?

Biden also ddn't cause oil prices to go up.
You can blame the strong economy and, of course, your hero Putin's invasion of UKR

Prices were going up long before Ukraine. It went up when he closed down the Keystone. It went up again when he said Russian hacks shutting down our largest gasoline pipeline was none of governments business, it went up again when he said he's canceling all new leases on public land.

As for Tucker Carlson, I don't speak for him. I only speak for myself, and I never once brought up eggs. Maybe you can write to him and he'll debate you on the subject.

Prices were going up long before Ukraine. It went up when he closed down the Keystone. It went up again when he said Russian hacks shutting down our largest gasoline pipeline was none of governments business, it went up again when he said he's canceling all new leases on public land.

As for Tucker Carlson, I don't speak for him. I only speak for myself, and I never once brought up eggs. Maybe you can write to him and he'll debate you on the subject.
Again, no flowing pipelines were closed down. It is a lie, quit repeating it.

Cancelling a pipeline affects prices.

If you shut down the construction of a huge neighborhood of homes mid construction….the surrounding homes would go up in price because the anticipated supply is now gone.

You are smart enough to understand this simple economic theory, arent you?

How is it you leftists always read things that were never said? I hope one day scientists open up leftists minds to see what's so fucked up in there.

I said he closed it down, meaning the construction of it, and yes, that affected prices. They went up.

now xiden has forced Americans to give yo their sovereignty to the CCP

Easy access was denied. Oil is price sensitive. We have had many decades of this. There are payments going on with the swamp somewhere or the other.

Easy access was denied. Oil is price sensitive. We have had many decades of this. There are payments going on with the swamp somewhere or the other.
But no pipelines were closed down. We all need to quit repeating lies.

That's right.
They were going up before Biden took office
You can thank the 7.8T in debt Trump ran up.

For one, it has nothing to do with it, and two, when you learn how our government works, you'll understand that the President doesn't spend money, he can only allow or disallow the Congress to spend it, which he did not on the last bill he got where they wanted to give people additional unemployment money that Trump knew would keep people from going back to work.

Under President Trump we did spend a lot of money but much of that had to do with a pandemic nobody alive in this country has ever seen before. Your guy is spending just as much (and yes, it's him because it was his party in leadership of Congress) and covid is long gone. How can that happen? Pork spending and vote buying.

As for gasoline, prices were hovering in the $2.10 range at the end of 2020. It didn't start increasing until after the election in January of 2021. Why is the election important? Because prices are controlled by the market. When people in the market seen us replace a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President, they started bidding up oil. They knew trouble was on the way. Dementia said during his campaign "we will put an end to fossil fuels!"

But it is not, repeating lies is why there are alternate facts for Trumpsters. Come on man, at least try to consider the truth. Dont just make it up.

I'm not making anything up. As I just explained in my post above, the market responds to news and activities of any commodity. Trust me, I spent several years trading commodities. What Dementia demonstrated is that he was holding true to his campaign promise. He was going to take steps to rid our country of fossil fuels. The Keystone was an example he meant business.

I'm not making anything up. As I just explained in my post above, the market responds to news and activities of any commodity. Trust me, I spent several years trading commodities. What Dementia demonstrated is that he was holding true to his campaign promise. He was going to take steps to rid our country of fossil fuels. The Keystone was an example he meant business.
biden has forced me to give up any trust in the government and he working hard to break down my pride in being an american

Quit twisting this. No pipelines were shut down. Stop lying.

Quit twisting this. No pipelines were shut down. Stop lying.

Why are leftists born liars? I would like to know. Is it a gene of some sort or are you people raised that way? I said the Keystone was shut down. Since it was still under construction that means Dementia stopped that construction; he shut it down. Do you need big color pictures to understand or what?????

Why are leftists born liars? I would like to know. Is it a gene of some sort or are you people raised that way? I said the Keystone was shut down. Since it was still under construction that means Dementia stopped that construction; he shut it down. Do you need big color pictures to understand or what?????
I am bored. No flowing pipelines were shut down. Lie away.

I am bored. No flowing pipelines were shut down. Lie away.

When did I say they were liar? Quote me and give me the post number. I specifically said THE KEYSTONE! The only other pipeline I referred to was the one hacked by Russian hackers, and yes, they did shut it down and were paid a ransom.

When did I say they were liar? Quote me and give me the post number. I specifically said THE KEYSTONE! The only other pipeline I referred to was the one hacked by Russian hackers, and yes, they did shut it down and were paid a ransom.
Yea great. Through our this thread my point has been no flowing pipelines were shut down by Biden.

Yea great. Through our this thread my point has been no flowing pipelines were shut down by Biden.

And my point is there didn't have to be for the market to respond. Oil speculation is big business. You can make a lot of money but you can lose a lot of money. As soon as they see trouble, they want to get in ASAP.

For one, it has nothing to do with it, and two, when you learn how our government works, you'll understand that the President doesn't spend money, he can only allow or disallow the Congress to spend it, which he did not on the last bill he got where they wanted to give people additional unemployment money that Trump knew would keep people from going back to work.

Under President Trump we did spend a lot of money but much of that had to do with a pandemic nobody alive in this country has ever seen before. Your guy is spending just as much (and yes, it's him because it was his party in leadership of Congress) and covid is long gone. How can that happen? Pork spending and vote buying.

As for gasoline, prices were hovering in the $2.10 range at the end of 2020. It didn't start increasing until after the election in January of 2021. Why is the election important? Because prices are controlled by the market. When people in the market seen us replace a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President, they started bidding up oil. They knew trouble was on the way. Dementia said during his campaign "we will put an end to fossil fuels!"
Bingo
Not Biden!
Thank you very much.

Forum List

Back