What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Right, Trump did that. Trump gave Fauci the stage.

$$$$$ The Cleveland Clinic doesn't own complete neighborhoods now if not for $$$$$. One of the first houses I ever lived in is gone for C.C. expansion.

Yes, they expanded and they are still expanding. In fact it's such a pain in the ass going to the Cole Eye institute because of all the construction that my mother decided to give up her doctor and go to a Clinic satellite facility closer to where we live. Good for me because I won't have to drive her downtown anymore.

That's progress. The houses there were never worth shit anyway in that neighborhood. Anybody that sold to the Clinic likely made out like a bandit.

He did?

Here is the GDP growth for Obama and Trump...can you tell where one ended and the next began?

View attachment 753114
The fake independent busts in to white knight for Obama.

It's a shame that facts is facts ...

"As was the case with Trump’s claim, Roskam is right when he says that year-over-year GDP growth never topped 3 percent while Obama was in office."

The fake independent busts in to white knight for Obama.

It's a shame that facts is facts ...

"As was the case with Trump’s claim, Roskam is right when he says that year-over-year GDP growth never topped 3 percent while Obama was in office."

Yes, it is a fact that Obama was the first POTUS that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth."

The second POTUS to that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth was his replacement.

In this era of the highest inflation in modern history, what has Joe Biden and the democrats forced you to give up?

Americans chime in on how they are learning to do without.

Next stop, Bernie Sanders Venezuela.
35 years of service to this country,my cateer, and my health.

After his military vaccine mandate, after being forced to get the experimental vaccine I had a stroke, developed Myocarditis, developed COVID Long Haul double pneumonia with hypoxic respiratory failure, was admitted into the hospital where I fought for my life, and my immune system plunged so far it caused my MS to progress to the next stage.

I lost an entire year fighting to get better, to heal, and during my fight I was told I was being medically retired, unable to ever go back. I am still getting over Long Haul COVID.

Yes, it is a fact that Obama was the first POTUS that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth."

The second POTUS to that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth was his replacement.
climbing out of 8 years of obama wasn’t going to happen over night, but we were getting out of it until Covid happened..it literally took a global pandemic to get us back to as bad as it was under obama

If a Republican had his way, you bet your sweat ass you won't be retiring. Work until your dead. Just like a Roman slave.
The Democrats used to be the party of the working man and the Republicans the party of the Rich. Now the Democrats are the party of the rich and those dependent on government and the Republicans are the party of the rich and working class. To put it even more simply, if you depend on the government you are a democrat, if you depend on yourself, you are a Republican.

In this era of the highest inflation in modern history, what has Joe Biden and the democrats forced you to give up?

Americans chime in on how they are learning to do without.

Next stop, Bernie Sanders Venezuela.
What have I given up because of the Democrats?

1. Pride in my country.

2. Faith in the Democrat process

3. Spendable income

4. The sovereignty of the country I was in born in

Eggs have little to do with inflation. There is a bird flu going around that stopped many from laying eggs. It's a supply and demand issue, not a political one.
So it's not Biden? despite the spokesogre saying so?

Biden also ddn't cause oil prices to go up.
You can blame the strong economy and, of course, your hero Putin's invasion of UKR

Forum List

Back