What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

I'm talking Pre-covid, dunce.

"Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election...
More at link.

Sounds like the same Cherry Picking Republicans did with George Bush

He had a great economy until the 2008 Recession
Bush kept us safe after 9-11

Here is the deal. This is basic economics. If you have a great economy you raise taxes to address the debt.

If you have a great economy you don't argue for more and more and more pumping.

If you have a great economy you don't argue for negative interest rates.

Our economy was a mirage, just like it was under Obama. A lousy economy being temporary wall papered over with trillions and trillions of dollars which we are now paying for.
I get what you are saying.

And I believe without the pandemic we could have gotten there.

The whole "service economy" schtick was bunk.

China isn't buying our debt with service economy revenue...they are expanding and buying our debt with manufacturing revenue..and some monetary hijinks to boot...but quantitative easing is hijinks too.

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in macroeconomics. I have Sowell's book, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Been on a basic philosophy kick.

What I do know is Obama and the Democrats said 3% GDP growth was impossible...then Trump did it.

I get what you are saying.

And I believe without the pandemic we could have gotten there.

The whole "service economy" schtick was bunk.

China isn't buying our debt with service economy revenue...they are expanding and buying our debt with manufacturing revenue..and some monetary hijinks to boot...but quantitative easing is hijinks too.

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert in macroeconomics. I have Sowell's book, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Been on a basic philosophy kick.

What I do know is Obama and the Democrats said 3% GDP growth was impossible...then Trump did it.

GDP has been misleading. Remove the massive amount of pumping and then refigure GDP.

He did?

Here is the GDP growth for Obama and Trump...can you tell where one ended and the next began?

1675379057838.png

Pissed?
He threw a temper tantrum because he lost

Do you agree Trump was right in not transitioning his plans for COVID or the Afghanistan withdrawal?

Shouldnt he have put the needs of the country over his ego?

Trump had plans for a sensible withdrawal, and that's anther thing Dementia Fd up. He went against the advice of his own military leaders just to say he was the king responsible for getting out of Afghanistan. The man doesn't even know which direction to get off a stage, how would we expect him to have reasonable plans to get out of a country we've been fighting in for decades?

In response Trump said he would have removed our people first, not last. He would have removed all the natives there that helped our military. He would have moved all of the 83 billion dollars of US military gear, and our military last.

As for covid there was nothing more Trump could do. He got the vaccines going and approved for emergency use, he opened up the economy within weeks, and he never forced any mask mandates and told states not to do it either.

Trump had plans for a sensible withdrawal, and that's anther thing Dementia Fd up. He went against the advice of his own military leaders just to say he was the king responsible for getting out of Afghanistan. The man doesn't even know which direction to get off a stage, how would we expect him to have reasonable plans to get out of a country we've been fighting in for decades?

In response Trump said he would have removed our people first, not last. He would have removed all the natives there that helped our military. He would have moved all of the 83 billion dollars of US military gear, and our military last.

As for covid there was nothing more Trump could do. He got the vaccines going and approved for emergency use, he opened up the economy within weeks, and he never forced any mask mandates and told states not to do it either.

Nothing stopped him from doing that. Trump was good at bragging on what he would do. Not so good at actually doing anything.

How is that trade deal with China coming along?

I have long said Fauci lies. You seem to be the one who says he doesn't.

I don't know if he lies but he didn't in this case. In the heart of the panic Trump held daily press briefings and in many of them had Fauci address the public giving us his advice and recommendations. There were a few things he said I know Trump didn't agree with, but he gave Fauci the full stage to say it. On a few occasions he had top brass from my very own hospital the Cleveland Clinic. As a lifelong patient of the Clinic I can tell you they are not political. If they say something, you better listen carefully.

Nothing stopped him from doing that. Trump was good at bragging on what he would do. Not so good at actually doing anything.

How is that trade deal with China coming along?

Covid Fd up the China battle because we needed any help they could give us. Our medications and much of our PPE comes from China unfortunately.

Trump said early on he would not remove the troops from Afghanistan unless he was assured it was completely safe to do so. Dementia didn't give a shit, and that's why even though we didn't lose one American the last 18 months in that country, we lost 13 when that clown pulled us out with no plans at all.

I don't know if he lies but he didn't in this case. In the heart of the panic Trump held daily press briefings and in many of them had Fauci address the public giving us his advice and recommendations.

Right, Trump did that. Trump gave Fauci the stage.

There were a few things he said I know Trump didn't agree with, but he gave Fauci the full stage to say it. On a few occasions he had top brass from my very own hospital the Cleveland Clinic. As a lifelong patient of the Clinic I can tell you they are not political. If they say something, you better listen carefully.

$$$$$ The Cleveland Clinic doesn't own complete neighborhoods now if not for $$$$$. One of the first houses I ever lived in is gone for C.C. expansion.

Covid Fd up the China battle because we needed any help they could give us. Our medications and much of our PPE comes from China unfortunately.

Trump said early on he would not remove the troops from Afghanistan unless he was assured it was completely safe to do so. Dementia didn't give a shit, and that's why even though we didn't lose one American the last 18 months in that country, we lost 13 when that clown pulled us out with no plans at all.

Excuses.

So Trump was afraid to do anything because the "left" would get upset.

Not just the left but at the time, probably a lot of Americans. But you bet the commies would have gotten their MSM pals to make it sound like it was the end of the Fn world.

Forum List

Back