What has HIllary accomplished?

We often get carried away talking about the e-mail scandal and the endless lies surrounding it and the ineptitude of Hillary in allowing it, and we all know her track record as Secretary of State with Benghazi fiasco and the Syrian fiasco with endless immigrants flooding Europe, but does anyone ever question what her accomplishments were that qualify her for being President?

What are they?

Let's see.....as a Senator she worked for healthcare reform, early childcare, compensation for 9-11 responders and victims

As Secretary of State, she restored previously fractured alliances and organized global economic sanctions against Iran

But I guess that pales in comparison to being a reality TV star

So far I've got

1. Became a Senator in a state that never elects the GOP
2. Worked for health care reform. Looks like that worked out well. (wink, wink)
3. Ended sanctions against a terrorist state? Really? Was it an accomplishment to give Iran a cash infusion so they can continue to spread terrorism throughout the Middle East?

Hillary organized a multinational embargo with China, Russia, EU, Japan, S Korea that brought Iran to the bargaining table

Imagine using economic warfare to gain objectives vs military invasions

we didn't get much of a bargain

We often get carried away talking about the e-mail scandal and the endless lies surrounding it and the ineptitude of Hillary in allowing it, and we all know her track record as Secretary of State with Benghazi fiasco and the Syrian fiasco with endless immigrants flooding Europe, but does anyone ever question what her accomplishments were that qualify her for being President?

What are they?

I've been asking Democrats that since 2007. They deflect the question by default, because there are no accomplishments to list.

All they have is fear mongering about Trump.

At least Trump opposed going into Iraq while Hillary voted to go.
funny how no one seems to be able to produce any transcripts saying that :eusa_think: Only one I saw was him being on the fence. Obama (D) and Sanders (I) were dead set against that boondoggle and its documented
Trump is on record telling his good buddy Howard Stern that he supported the Iraq invasion

What are they?

Let's see.....as a Senator she worked for healthcare reform, early childcare, compensation for 9-11 responders and victims

As Secretary of State, she restored previously fractured alliances and organized global economic sanctions against Iran

So far I've got

3. Ended sanctions against a terrorist state? Really? Was it an accomplishment to give Iran a cash infusion so they can continue to spread terrorism throughout the Middle East?

Hillary organized a multinational embargo with China, Russia, EU, Japan, S Korea that brought Iran to the bargaining table

Remind me what your foreign policy bona fides are again?

What are they?

So far I've got

Iran abandoned its stockpiles of enriched uranium and dismantled its centerfuges. Republicans screamed they would never do it. But they have done it and it has been internationally verified

What are they?

So far I've got

Iran abandoned its stockpiles of enriched uranium and dismantled its centerfuges. Republicans screamed they would never do it. But they have done it and it has been internationally verified

According to who? Hillary?

Even if so, they are still a terrorist state destabilizing the region.

What are they?

So far I've got

Remind me what your foreign policy bona fides are again?
More than Trump will ever have..

Well, she was a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State.
Holding office is one thing. Doing something w/ it is another.

How do you measure the success of Sec of states and senators ?

Tuning Syria and Libya over to Jihadists is quite an accomplishment. The Islamists have been trying to gain control for decades and Hillary handed to them in a mater of months

Divide and conquer, it's been the US strategy since WWII..Notice how the Muslim terrorist didn't start hitting the US and US citizens till Reagan?

What are they?

So far I've got

abandoned the stockpiles? where? -------how do you 'dismantle' a centrifuge? I have known lots of Iranians---
they do not spend money and to just TOSS the stuff away

What are they?
What had Obama accomplished? WTF is a community organizer?

We now live in the age when most people are drawn towards evil like moths to a flame.

So far I've got

According to who? Hillary?

Even if so, they are still a terrorist state destabilizing the region.

This is not an Obama or Hillary function. It is an international group of experts verifying compliance. Contrary to Republican predictions, Iran is complying

Hillary has accomplished the following that perhaps no other human has...

She has committed crime after crime after crime, never been disciplined at all, and then gets away with blaming "sexism" and "vast right wing conspiracy" for the fact that she did those crimes and never got punished.

In a major way, Hillary is a great example of the "affirmative action justice" of today, where your guilt or innocence is irrelevant, what matters is what your status is as a PC victim and whether or not you support liberalism.

So far I've got

abandoned the stockpiles? where? -------how do you 'dismantle' a centrifuge? I have known lots of Iranians---
they do not spend money and to just TOSS the stuff away
They did

Enriched uranium stockpiles were sent to Europe. Centerfuges needed to make enriched uranium are no longer operational
Iranians DID just toss them away in order to have Hillary Clinton's crippling sanctions lifted

Tuning Syria and Libya over to Jihadists is quite an accomplishment. The Islamists have been trying to gain control for decades and Hillary handed to them in a mater of months

Divide and conquer, it's been the US strategy since WWII..Notice how the Muslim terrorist didn't start hitting the US and US citizens till Reagan?

Muslims terrorists hit the US under Reagan? Which US City did they hit?

Robert Kennedy was murdered by a person of what religion?
Obviously Gov Reagans fault:
image.jpeg

What are they?
What had Obama accomplished? WTF is a community organizer?

We now live in the age when most people are drawn towards evil like moths to a flame.
what are your accomplishments hacktard?

They attacked US embassy grounds which is considered US sovereignty ..

You are of course correct. Muslim terrorists did not hit the U.S. until Bush

Under Reagan, they hit the USMC barracks in Beirut killing 240 Marines

Forum List

Back