Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
D8D42AFE-9EDD-4E6C-9046-385B72FAAB45.jpeg

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

Kavanaugh already said it.

Sow the wind.

Reap the whirlwind.

I hate this whirlwind. The people who do violence to others because they don't like their race or religion are sick and evil.

But when you start fires all over, you're going to get burned. And this has been played around with by BOTH parties, believe it.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".

Every one of the perps was on police radar.

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Correll, you know Coyote doesn't believe that.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".

Every one of the perps was on police radar.

That is certainly a big part of this.

REopen the asylums, and make involuntary commitment easier.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

I used to think all of it was hate but last night someone I look up to a great deal told me it's insanity.

I suspect he's correct. Not just one side either....being nuts isnt confined to one faction

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

Wrong. "Unacceptable discourse" is protected as well. In fact, that is the whole point of the thing.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

Correll, you know Coyote doesn't believe that.

EVERY TIME. Not one liberal on this site does not play that game.

Americans are a violent bunch and have been at war for nearly its whole existence. We also spend more on weapons than pretty much the rest of the world combined and attack countries willy-nilly on a whim. So we cultivate a culture of attacks and wanton violence and it reflects back in our society.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

Are you a racist? A bigot?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

I used to think all of it was hate but last night someone I look up to a great deal told me it's insanity.

I suspect he's correct. Not just one side either....being nuts isnt confined to one faction

She asked, I answered. She can be part of the solution starting right now, or she can choose to keep being part of the problem.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

She asked, I answered. She can be part of the solution starting right now, or she can choose to keep being part of the problem.

I simply gave my own opinion. Next time I'll refrain from quoting you

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Do you think an increasing public tolerance and support for rude, divisive, hateful, even violent rhetoric over the past years (this started before Trump) has a role to play in this?

Do you think that rhetoric from elected officials, devoid of facts, has a role to play in inspiring nutters to go from dormancy to action? For example the guy that tried to shoot up the pizza place?

How do we push back against this and how do we avoid giving these people a platform without infringing free speech?

One push back WE THE PEOPLE have is to refuse to tolerate it from our side. We don’t have to excuse it, justify it, point fingers at the other side. We can decide for ourselves this is leading us to no good place and challenge it.

We can also ask...who benefits from increased tribal divisions and carefully planted distrust of democratic institutions and an erosion of democracy overall.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
Oh please, Don't you dare say that the hate spewing is equal on both sides.

NEVER before have we seen this amount of haste from the POTUS as we have from the orange POS you elected.

NEVER EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back