What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

Is he still alive? Does anyone pay attention to him?

You'd have to go looking for that shit to know what they're saying....

Your friends however...are pretty loud...obviously

whatever
I’m just curious as to whether you are a Reform Jew or a Conservative Jew. (Obviously, you’re not Orthodox.)

Why do you not name these people?
Never mind. I found it. He was forced to apologize BY the same “evil liberals “ you hate so much.

There’s the difference. Dems don’t accept or tolerate that shit.

MTG ( of Jewish space laser fame) has never been forced to apologize and is currently sitting in committees on the GOP Congress

Last edited:
Why do you not name these people?
I just told you who they were. The Philly chapter president and the DC councilman - both elected Democrats, and antisemites.

And you didn’t answer me as to which branch of Judaism you follow.

I just told you who they were. The Philly chapter president and the DC councilman - both elected Democrats, and antisemites.

And you didn’t answer me as to which branch of Judaism you follow.
Guess.

I don't believe she should have been fired by Fox News for her comment. I prefer watching Newsmax because Fox News has become a left of center source with the exception of their night-time commentators.

Haven't watched FN since they helped facilitate the coup.

More of the all-powerful, rich Jews control everything garbage, housed via the Rothschild’s. (The last biggie I heard was from Farrakhan, who said the Rothschilds controlled the weather. That was picked up by an antisemite on the DC Council, who blamed the Jews for a snowstorm we had.)

Anyway, here’s her latest. Apparently, the all-powerful Jews paid Darwin to make up the evolution “lie.”

What you are saying is that since the Rothschilds are Jewish any criticism of them is antisemitic

Which is nonsense

No you don’t. Our Democrat DC Councilmember blamed “the greedy Jews” when we had a bad snowstorm. The antisemite got the idea from Farrakhan, whose rally he had attended a week or so before, ans guess what? The DC Councilmembers - all Dems - made excuses for him and didn’t even ask for his resignation.

Can you imagine if an elected Republican attended a David Duke rally, and then he blamed blacks for some ridiculous thing - like controlling the weather because they’re greedy? He’d be forced to resign.

Or what about the Philly chapter president of the NAACP? He sent around a disgusting antidemitic meme, and when Jews asked for the bigot’s resignation, the black Democrats on the NAACP defended him.

Plenty of elected Democrats spew their Jew hatred, and other Democrats defend them.

Nah, the GQP just has dinner with Nick Fuentes instead. Isn't that just so MAGA?

I would say a reform Jew. My understanding of that is that your religious views can adjust to the views of the modern world as needed. If something is antithetical to the religion, you just change the religion, or your views of the religion, to accept it. In my mind, this is the Judaism ascribed to by truly secular Jews who feel they are Jewish due to race(which is not even a thing), not because of religion. Unfortunately, I find this to be true with many Catholics as well. They seem to think they are born Catholic or something.

What you are saying is that since the Rothschilds are Jewish any criticism of them is antisemitic

Which is nonsense
No, I’m saying that using the Rothschild’s as a springboard to rail about the all-mighty powerful Jews who control the world - INCLUDING SNOWSTORMS! - is antisemitic.

Nah, the GQP just has dinner with Nick Fuentes instead. Isn't that just so MAGA?
Not as bad as the Congressional Black Caucus who says their goal is to fight racism and bigotry - and then invites Farrakhan as a honored guest, and then Obama stands next to him, smiling for a photo op.

I would say a reform Jew. My understanding of that is that your religious views can adjust to the views of the modern world as needed. If something is antithetical to the religion, you just change the religion, or your views of the religion, to accept it. In my mind, this is the Judaism ascribed to by truly secular Jews who feel they are Jewish due to race(which is not even a thing), not because of religion. Unfortunately, I find this to be true with many Catholics as well. They seem to think they are born Catholic or something.
I agree. Reform Jews are secular and care more about their bleeding-heart liberalism than Judaism.

The other possibility is that Lesh isn’t even Jewish at all, which would make him even more obnoxious - lecturing a practicing Jew on where antisemitism is more dangerous.

Never mind. I found it. He was forced to apologize BY the same “evil liberals “ you hate so much.

There’s the difference. Dems don’t accept or tolerate that shit.

MTG ( of Jewish space laser fame) has never been forced to apologize and is currently sitting in committees on the GOP Congress
Of COURSE the Dems tolerate that shit! They DEFEND the antisemites. Look at how they circled the wagon around Omar.

Of COURSE the Dems tolerate that shit! They DEFEND the antisemites. Look at how they circled the wagon around Omar.
Steve King
In late October 2018, after the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) sent the House speaker, Paul Ryan, an open letter calling on him to censure King,[221] citing King's relationship with far-right Freedom Party of Austria and other far-right groups in Europe. The letter accused King of engaging in antisemitic smearing of the Jewish investor and philanthropist George Soros. It concluded, "Rep. King has brought dishonor onto the House of Representatives. We strongly urge you and the congressional leadership to demonstrate your revulsion with Rep. King's actions by stripping him of his subcommittee chairmanship and initiating proceedings to formally censure or otherwise discipline him."[207] Two leaders within the Iowa Jewish community also criticized King for being "an enthusiastic crusader for the same types of abhorrent beliefs held by the Pittsburgh shooter".[222][223]

EIGHTEEN YEARS AS A GOP CONGRESSMAN

No, to understand antisemitism, you need to come out to the car you just bought 8 weeks earlier as you are ready to drive to work, and find J E W scratched across the hood in 12 inch letters when you’ve been nothing other than a polite, responsible neighbor.
That's an extreme example. Most antisemitism is not malicious.

surada,
Most antisemitism is a reaction to Jewish 'superiority', and is quite harmless.

Forum List

Back