What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

Replacement Theory - that is exactly was Al Gore was just ranting about in Davos.

On a much larger scale.

I might be missing her crime.

I can be upset that she is spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories. It was those very lies, back in the Middle Ages, that led to the massacre of Jews. And let’s face it, antisemitism Is at its highest level since the lead-up to the Nazi death camps, and we don’t need any “help” from Logan.

I might be missing it - what was she spreading?

I might be missing it - what was she spreading?
More of the all-powerful, rich Jews control everything garbage, housed via the Rothschild’s. (The last biggie I heard was from Farrakhan, who said the Rothschilds controlled the weather. That was picked up by an antisemite on the DC Council, who blamed the Jews for a snowstorm we had.)

Anyway, here’s her latest. Apparently, the all-powerful Jews paid Darwin to make up the evolution “lie.”

More of the all-powerful, rich Jews control everything garbage, housed via the Rothschild’s. (The last biggie I heard was from Farrakhan, who said the Rothschilds controlled the weather. That was picked up by an antisemite on the DC Council, who blamed the Jews for a snowstorm we had.)

Anyway, here’s her latest. Apparently, the all-powerful Jews paid Darwin to make up the evolution “lie.”

You do, or you do not know, that someone can be critical of a Jewish person for something not related to them being Jewish and therefore it would not be antisemitic?

You do, or you do not know, that someone can be critical of a Jewish person for something not related to them being Jewish and therefore it would not be antisemitic?
Yes, but the Rothschild’s conspiracy theories have long been recognized as antisemitic, as they “prove” how rich, powerful Jews control everything by the people who spew that lie.

Did you not read the link?

Yes, but the Rothschild’s conspiracy theories have long been recognized as antisemitic, as they “prove” how rich, powerful Jews control everything by the people who spew that lie.

I did not.

Do you think criticism of Soros is antisemitic?

These are your buddies.

They'd throw you in the ovens as soon as look at you

Exposing soros for the evil SOB that he is is not anti semitism. He is a self declared atheist, and as such he is NOT JEWISH!

Exposing soros for the evil SOB that he is is not anti semitism. He is a self declared atheist, and as such he is NOT JEWISH!
Not sure why that other poster introduced Soros. He is not Jewish, and is a self-professed antisemite.

Now Logan, OTOH, is spreading the antisemitic Rothschild’s conspiracy theories that advance the false idea that the rich, powerful Jews control everything.

Not sure why that other poster introduced Soros. He is not Jewish, and is a self-professed antisemite.

Now Logan, OTOH, is spreading the antisemitic Rothschild’s conspiracy theories that advance the false idea that the rich, powerful Jews control everything.

Soros is in fact Jewish and Progressives think that gives him a shield against all criticism.

That is why.

Ok

Do you think that Jewish people are a disproportionally high percentage of business owners?
Yes. They are also a disproportionately high percentage of college graduates. They are also a disproportionate percentage of Nobel prize recipients. On average, Jews are hard-working, driven, and above average in intelligence.

Not sure where you’re going with this - unless you agree with Logan that Jews are all-powerful, rich people who control the world. Then I’ll know who I’m talking to.

Soros is in fact Jewish and Progressives think that gives him a shield against all criticism.

That is why.
Yeah, that’s too bad. He’s an evil SOB.

Would you agree that his birth as a Jew is irrelevant to what a horrible person he is?

Forum List

Back