What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

Yes. They are also a disproportionately high percentage of college graduates. They are also a disproportionate percentage of Nobel prize recipients. On average, Jews are hard-working, driven, and above average in intelligence.

Not sure where you’re going with this - unless you agree with Logan that Jews are all-powerful, rich people who control the world. Then I’ll know who I’m talking to.

Not really sure of your confusion.

You list a fantastic resume for Jewish people in general and then get upset that people would think that they are rich and powerful.
I know that you don't think that type of resume leads to homelessness.

Rich and powerful is a worthy goal - it's not a bad thing.

Rich people create a lot of jobs, pay a lot of taxes, and rarely mug people on the street.

Not really sure of your confusion.

You list a fantastic resume for Jewish people in general and then get upset that people would think that they are rich and powerful.
I know that you don't think that type of resume leads to homelessness.

Rich and powerful is a worthy goal - it's not a bad thing.

Rich people create a lot of jobs, pay a lot of taxes, and rarely mug people on the street.
There’s a difference between being wealthy and successful - and being all-powerful and controlling the world.

Also, Jews are indeed more successful and higher earners than average, but that doesn’t mean they’re ALL rich and ultra-powerful. The majority of Jews are part of households with incomes below $100,000.

"Logan, once an award-winning journalist for CBS News, was fired by Fox News last year for comparing Dr. Anthony Fauci to notorious Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele."

Well, while impolite, that is fairly accurate.
History will not be kind to Fauci.

Fox news jumped the shark a while ago.

Extreme antisemites on the fringes of both sides. Farrakhan and his followers also spew their shit.
Is he still alive? Does anyone pay attention to him?

You'd have to go looking for that shit to know what they're saying....

Your friends however...are pretty loud...obviously

whatever

Lara Logan has become completely unhinged. Completely unhinged.

Logan was once a respected journalist on 60 Minutes. However, while reporting on the Egyptian revolution, she was sexually assaulted by a mob, and I think that's where her insanity began.

I can certainly sympathize with Logan for such a brutal attack. But it broke her mind and she has not been the same since.

She was released from CBS after manufacturing some bullshit about the Benghazi attack in 2012.

She then moved on to Fox News, the premier bullshit manufacturing factory of cable TV. But even Fox News had to let her go after she compared Dr. Fauci to Josef Mengele.

Logan has since been peddling wild blood libel conspiracies against the Jews. She has even claimed that HIV is "entirely fake".

The South African's attacks have focused mostly on Jews, though.

Nevertheless, Newsmax has always welcomed her on their shows. Until now. Logan has gone so batshit insane, so deep into the Q-anon conspiracy vortex, that even Newsmax has decided she is too whacktarded even for their tastes.

The final straw was a recent interview she gave on Newsmax about illegal immigration. She really went on a tear.

You can see the full interview here: Newsmax Bans Lara Logan for Going Full QAnon on Network

It's hard to miss she was wearing a push-up bra.

Here are some excerpts from that interview:

“It’s really interesting because we live in a moment where you can see all over the place that this administration is desperate to incite some kind of event. Incite people to act that will prove the lie of white terrorism and white supremacy in America today and give them an excuse to crack down. They need a Reichstag fire.”

“God believes in sovereignty, a national identity, of the sanctity of family and all the things that we’ve lived with from the beginning of time. And he knows that the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world through all of these are people who are stooges and his servants.”

“And they may think that they’re going to become gods; that’s what they tell us. You know Harari and all the rest of them at the World Economic Forum? You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches and that, while they dine on the blood of children? Those are the people, right? They’re not gonna win!”

Watch the whole interview. The woman is fully cracked.

“Newsmax condemns in the strongest terms the reprehensible statements made by Lara Logan,” the network said in a statement shared with The Daily Beast on Thursday. “We have no plans to interview her again.”

Too batshit even for Newsmax! That's really saying something!
It always amazes me when someone post stuff like
“Fox News, the premier bullshit manufacturing factory of cable TV. “

I find myself wondering if they really do have their head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

1674598570250.jpeg

For the entire Trump Presidency Fox News was telling me the charge that Trump had colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary was false and for much of that time was saying the Steele Dossier had been bought and paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

CNN and MSNBC were running daily “bombshell” reports that something new had been discovered and this would finally lead to the end of Trump as President.

Of course I believe this, but no self respecting liberal source would. Right? Well the Washington Post is NOT known as a conservative source.

Gary Abernathy, a contributing columnist for The Post, is a freelance writer and former newspaper editor based in Hillsboro, Ohio.

Throughout most of southern Ohio, residents who watch cable news are predominantly glued to one channel: Fox News.

People there don’t watch Fox News to know what to think; they already know what they think, and they avoid news channels that insult their intelligence and core beliefs. Yes, Fox News is an echo chamber for the right, but no more than CNN and MSNBC are for the left, as far as conservatives are concerned. To be fair, when a Democrat is in the White House, the networks switch places, with Fox News criticizing every move, and MSNBC and CNN defending the Oval Office fortress.

But for now, while partisans on the left may quibble, the fact remains that on the subject of collusion with Russia by President Trump or his campaign, Fox News was right and the others were wrong. For at least two years, MSNBC and CNN devoted hour upon hour, day after day, to promoting the narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians, and that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was going to prove it. That turned out to be wrong.
…emphasis added

I still listen to CNN occasionally. Like last night after learning there were riots in Atlanta,I tuned over to CNN to see what was going on. I watched the midnight news and learned a lot about shootings in California but the riots in Atlanta were NEVER mentioned. NOT ONCE.

You do, or you do not know, that someone can be critical of a Jewish person for something not related to them being Jewish and therefore it would not be antisemitic?
To understand antisemitism, you must focus on Jewish attitudes, not the attitudes of non-Jews (the unwashed goyim).

more lies, the hatred of jews is mostly coming from the leftists. MAGA people want success for every american regardless of religion, race, or ethnicity.

It is simply trying to recruit allies for the dwindling Cult.

"Logan, once an award-winning journalist for CBS News, was fired by Fox News last year for comparing Dr. Anthony Fauci to notorious Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele."
I don't believe she should have been fired by Fox News for her comment. I prefer watching Newsmax because Fox News has become a left of center source with the exception of their night-time commentators.

But you would have to go looking.

Ya don’t even have to look to find some MAGAcreep talking “Soros” or “globalist” or flat out Jewish hatred
No you don’t. Our Democrat DC Councilmember blamed “the greedy Jews” when we had a bad snowstorm. The antisemite got the idea from Farrakhan, whose rally he had attended a week or so before, ans guess what? The DC Councilmembers - all Dems - made excuses for him and didn’t even ask for his resignation.

Can you imagine if an elected Republican attended a David Duke rally, and then he blamed blacks for some ridiculous thing - like controlling the weather because they’re greedy? He’d be forced to resign.

Or what about the Philly chapter president of the NAACP? He sent around a disgusting antidemitic meme, and when Jews asked for the bigot’s resignation, the black Democrats on the NAACP defended him.

Plenty of elected Democrats spew their Jew hatred, and other Democrats defend them.

Last edited:
No you don’t. Our Democrat DC Councilmember blamed “the greedy Jews” when we had a bad snowstorm. The antisemite got the idea from Farrakhan, whose rally he had attended a week or so before, ans guess what? The DC Councilmembers - all Dems - made excuses for him and didn’t even ask for his resignation.

Can you imagine if an elected Republican attended a David Duke rally, and then he blamed blacks for some ridiculous thing - like controlling the weather because they’re greedy? He’d be forced to resign.

Of what about the Philly chapter president of the NAACP? He sent around a disgusting antidemitic meme, and when Jews asked for the bigot’s resignation, the black Democrats on the NAACP defended him.

Plenty of elected Democrats spew their Jew hatred, and other Democrats defend them.
Why do you not name these people?

To understand antisemitism, you must focus on Jewish attitudes, not the attitudes of non-Jews (the unwashed goyim).
No, to understand antisemitism, you need to come out to the car you just bought 8 weeks earlier as you are ready to drive to work, and find J E W scratched across the hood in 12 inch letters when you’ve been nothing other than a polite, responsible neighbor.

Forum List

Back