What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

Farrakhan invented his own religion.
We weren‘t talking about Farakkhan’s Nation of Islam. We were talking about his antisemitism - like calling Jews “termites” - and how the all-Democrat Black Congressional Caucus invited the antisemite to their conference as an “honored guest.”

We weren‘t talking about Farakkhan’s Nation of Islam. We were talking about his antisemitism - like calling Jews “termites” - and how the all-Democrat Black Congressional Caucus invited the antisemite to their conference as an “honored guest.”
The congressional black caucus is comprised of haters.

Farrakhan is a charlatan. He created his own version of Islam. He's a posturing joke.

Farrakhan is a charlatan. He created his own version of Islam. He's a posturing joke.
Again….nobody mentioned Islam here. We are talking about his spewing of Jew-hating venom, and that Dems welcome him to functions.

It’s a little hard to swallow when an antisemite is defining antisemitism.
I'm an observer, not an antisemite (or a racist). ;)

If a referee calls a penalty against a team that doesn't mean he hates that team. He has merely observed an infraction.

I'm an observer, not an antisemite (or a racist). ;)

If a referee calls a penalty against a team that doesn't mean he hates that team. He has merely observed an infraction.
Sure you are. You just made a crack about Jewish “attitudes.”

Not as bad as the Congressional Black Caucus who says their goal is to fight racism and bigotry - and then invites Farrakhan as a honored guest, and then Obama stands next to him, smiling for a photo op.

Nope, just as bad. Exactly the same kind of thing. EXACTLY!

Sure you are. You just made a crack about Jewish “attitudes.”
Many Jews have an off-putting attitude of superiority. One Jewish girl confessed to me that "I can't help it. I just feel superior" (her exact words).

Many Jews have an off-putting attitude of superiority. One Jewish girl confessed to me that "I can't help it. I just feel superior" (her exact words).
Trump says the same thing about himself every day.

Too batshit even for Newsmax! That's really saying something!
So... she's crazy because she stopped parroting the Lefty line? It's also disgusting that you'd use reference to her rape by a bunch of animal Muslims to demean her further...

Forum List

Back