What has Chevy Done???

Yea I did, drove 5 stangs too, the getting calls every day

Next

Bullshit. You're a troll. Trolls live under bridges, or in your case your mom's basement.

You wish you could get a dealership to let you test drive a car.
And you are a child with no credit and a 6 year loan on a kia

Oooh, wow That really hurt.....not. Unlike you I have posted pictures of my actual car here in the Board.
Your actual car.....
I own 3 cars 3 suvs and a boat, looking at car 4 now, do you give cars away?
Wait, werent you saying you couldnt afford to have a mustang unless it was your daily driver?

Next

Bullshit. You're a troll. Trolls live under bridges, or in your case your mom's basement.

Oooh, wow That really hurt.....not. Unlike you I have posted pictures of my actual car here in the Board.
Your actual car.....
Wait, werent you saying you couldnt afford to have a mustang unless it was your daily driver?
Never said that. I said most people can not afford a mustang to only drag race it......

I'm buying a 19 vette

Next

Your actual car.....

The car I posted is worth 1.8 million. In other words more than your entire net worth. Including your mom's basement.

Here are pics of the cutaway. It has some impressive engineering.

Unlike our resident troll, I can back up what I say I did.

20190817_132218.jpg

Next

Your actual car.....

The car I posted is worth 1.8 million. In other words more than your entire net worth. Including your mom's basement.
You must have forgotten my apple orchard

Not to mention the antitrust suit that will be breaking google up into smaller companies

Yum yum yum

Now what was it you were babbling

You phish for info much

Because you just got none

Now for me to own a 1.8 million dollar car would mean I was worth say a quarter billion dollars at least.

Make your payment loser

Last edited:
So getting back to the SUBJECT, I've just watched a few videos on the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. Marvelous car to be sure.

This is clearly the ultimate Mustang, and certainly the ultimate "Pony Car" of the moment. 760HP, 0-60 in 3.3 sec. Sub 11 second quarter mile. Not only a straight line "demon," but also fantastic on a road course. STARTING at $73k. But with expensive items left off (carbon fiber package: $18k) that anyone buying one will definitely want, buying one is a hundred thousand dollar proposition.

It is also instructive to watch the Jay Leno's Garage video on the new 2020 Corvette convertible. Many of the features are literally fantastic. And it appears that the knowledgeable buyer will be able to purchase one of these for Sixty Large.

Again I ask: Why buy the Mustang? The Corvette is a SPORTS CAR; the Mustang is a "Sporty car." Aesthetically there is no comparison... a cool design vs. a work of art. The interior of the 'Vette is a step into the future; the interior of the GT500 is a Mustang interior. Nice seats, that's about it. Performance is pretty much a wash, even though the Mustang has more than 250 more HP(!). Will the Mustang hold a golf bag? The Corvette will.

In five years the Corvette will be worth more (unless the Mustang bombs and is super rare).

Look, I know there are FORD people out there who will be thrilled to pay the price for this GT500, and wouldn't own a Corvette on simple principle. But there is no rational reason to pick the Mustang over the 'Vette.

C8 is the Motor Trend Car of the Year (Also known as "Mt. Coty").

Outperforms the new 911 in every way, at half the price, while demonstrating the best combination of styling and performance in the world, for less than $200K.

Tooooooooo bad it has that primitive OHV, pushrod, 16 valve engine. No overhead cams, no 4 valves per cylinder. How sad.

With its gorgeous new C8 Corvette base-priced at $59,995, Chevy/GM has potentially devastated the American sports car market for the foreseeable future. Recent dyno testing indicates that GM's HP and torque figures are way below the actual numbers which are close to 600 in each case. 0-60 times of 2.8 seconds are real.

And lest one forget, the styling of this car, both inside and out are exotic-level, with only true cranks finding any fault with ANYTHING about this car.

So assuming GM can get cars to the showrooms, why would anyone spend $95k on a Porsche Cayman GTS, with its nifty FOUR CYLINDER lump? Or a Mercedes AMG coupe, or a BMW M-car? An Audi TT? Are you kidding? Jaguar F-Type? How would you like to be Toyota's Supra Product Manager, trying to sell $60 thousand Supra's these days?

Ford has been trying to make the case for the past few years that the high-end Mustangs are "sports cars," and pricing them accordingly. A GT350 for seventy grand? Even Camaro ZL-1's are instantly obsolete - as are remaining C7's, nice as they are. Hellcat Redeye's at $75k and up? Not so fast.

The resale value on C7's has been even better than Corvette's historically good values. The C8's will likely top even that. 60% of MSRP after five years is a reasonable guess.

I realize that people buy certain marques not because the cars are "good," but because they want to be see driving them, but for those sports car buyers who think rationally about it, the only real choice between $50 and 100k is a new C8.
/—-/ Speaking of Chevy
319D6F18-21C0-4FAF-9109-6511B2EDEC86.jpeg

Unless its going to be your daily driver, just dont drive it when your neighbors are sleeping, if it bothers you that much.
Grow up 90 percent of mustang buyers can not afford another car so it is 90 percent a daily driver. Only perhaps 10 percent use the car for racing and as I said the con artist at ford charge 995 dollars extra for a muffler. It's so retarded that it took me weeks to figure this out because it is irrational

Chevrolet charges extra for the racing exhaust as it should be
Who cares about a muffler? Id tell my neighbors to blow me if they had a problem with my street legal car.
What do you tell your neighbor when he sneaks out at night with a hammer and puts the hammer down on your paint and windshield and the rest of the neighborhood cheers him for doing so?

Respect is a 2 way street, you give and you get. A muffler is no more an extra than wipers are. Fords were designed by con artist salesmen rather than engineers......

That would be a very stupid neighbor in any place I ever lived
Stupid is anyone spending 40 to 50 grand on a car then having to fork over another grand for the muffler that is not included

Wh!aaaaa!aaaaaaas

Pt Barnum was right

There is a sucker born every minute
The car MUST pass DOT noise requirements with or without the optional muffler.

Are you on some sort of drugs?

Forum List

Back