What has Chevy Done???

New engines have no "break in" period, and I didn't say my previous truck was crap, I said the transmission was.

You can find some sour apples review about literally anything on the planet. There is always going to be someone bitch, and even for reasons that have nothing to do with what it is they're supposed to be reviewing. I take reviews with a grain of salt, and usually want to base my opinion of something on first hand experience with it, which I have done, and you consider bragging... :lol:

11 Things You Need to Know about Ford & GM’s 10-Speed Transmission | AutoInfluence
You said your truck was krap the trannie is part of the truck kid. Now you are bragging that a brand new truck is great.......

Lol, repeat 10 years and 100k later when you cant get 1 year and 3000 miles
Well, evidently you don't want to have a conversation, you just want to start talking smack.

Whatever, find someone else to play with then. I don't need to read your crap.

Yup frannie is a troll .
Who test drove a c7 vette last Monday

Ciao

Lol am I also a russian agent like tulsi gabbard

Not you.
Yea I did, drove 5 stangs too, the getting calls every day

Next

You said your truck was krap the trannie is part of the truck kid. Now you are bragging that a brand new truck is great.......

Well, evidently you don't want to have a conversation, you just want to start talking smack.

Yup frannie is a troll .

Ciao

Not you.

Next

Bullshit. You're a troll. Trolls live under bridges, or in your case your mom's basement.

You wish you could get a dealership to let you test drive a car.

Yup frannie is a troll .

Ciao

Not you.

Next
Mustangs arent for you if youre THAT worried about the sound it makes. I think you need to get an electric car, or something tame, like a Ford Fiesta.

Yup frannie is a troll .

Ciao

Not you.

Next

Bullshit. You're a troll. Trolls live under bridges, or in your case your mom's basement.

And you are a child with no credit and a 6 year loan on a kia

Yup frannie is a troll .

Ciao

Not you.

Next
Mustangs arent for you if youre THAT worried about the sound it makes. I think you need to get an electric car, or something tame, like a Ford Fiesta.
Gave a fiesta to my son in the navy going to give a focus to my other son. Looked at a mustang for myself even moved money, but the car is a toy for kids who think loud makes the car. I can get a vette for less than a gt with the options standard on the vette

How is the computer screen and muffler options?

Ford also decided for stupid americans that cars are obsolete

Yea ok if ford says so

Honda, nissan and Toyota are having a party

Last edited:
Yup frannie is a troll .

Ciao

Not you.

Next

Oooh, wow That really hurt.....not. Unlike you I have posted pictures of my actual car here in the Board.

Ciao

Not you.

Next

Oooh, wow That really hurt.....not. Unlike you I have posted pictures of my actual car here in the Board.
Your actual car.....
I own 3 cars 3 suvs and a boat, looking at car 4 now, do you give cars away?

The physical appearance of a mid-engine sports car is unsettling, and it has its drawbacks. But it was inevitable that GM, when trying to provide a near-world class sports car would go for mid-engine eventually. It is the optimal design, performance-wise; no question about it.

I have mixed feelings about the mandatory slush box, but there is no question that if you want to sell cars and not cater to the purists, most people shelling out that kind of money want optimum PERFORMANCE and no human can out-drive a DCT.

Looks they messed up on the wheel hp. So, not as powerful as was initially claimed.

Key parameters were botched, but the C8’s still plenty powerful

Of course, it'll still draw the attention of officer friendly. No doubt about it.

Next

Your actual car.....

Some people are car crazy and some people are tool crazy, and I am tool crazy.

Next

Your actual car.....

Some people are car crazy and some people are tool crazy, and I am tool crazy.
I have three double stacks full

I think what they did with the Vette was inevitable. Corvette enthusiasts have been asking when Chevy was going to build a mid engine Vette for decades. They took the front engine as far as they could and it was time.

I'm going to keep my eye out for one and if I can, I want to drive one. I told my Chevy dealer that if they ever get one in to call me. I'm friends with a couple of the people that work there. If I'm impressed enough, I might see about dealing on one. I owned an old '75 Vette long ago. It had been abused and I got it cheap. I did some fixing on it and had a good time driving it, and sold it for a profit. Would be fun to own a NEW Corvette though.

I stopped by the dealership a few weeks ago for blades. They're the only ones who have the ones I need that tuck down under the hood. At least locally.

Anyway, I was shooting the breeze with one of the sales reps out in the parking lot. When the C8 came up in discussion he laughed. He said every single one they'll get in is already gone.

I think what they did with the Vette was inevitable. Corvette enthusiasts have been asking when Chevy was going to build a mid engine Vette for decades. They took the front engine as far as they could and it was time.

I'm going to keep my eye out for one and if I can, I want to drive one. I told my Chevy dealer that if they ever get one in to call me. I'm friends with a couple of the people that work there. If I'm impressed enough, I might see about dealing on one. I owned an old '75 Vette long ago. It had been abused and I got it cheap. I did some fixing on it and had a good time driving it, and sold it for a profit. Would be fun to own a NEW Corvette though.

I stopped by the dealership a few weeks ago for blades. They're the only ones who have the ones I need that tuck down under the hood. At least locally.

Anyway, I was shooting the breeze with one of the sales reps out in the parking lot. When the C8 came up in discussion he laughed. He said every single one they'll get in is already gone.
They never had any. As they are all ordered by individuals from the manufacturer. This keeps the price down for consumers

Only sissies buy Corvettes.

Only retards buy mustang's that charge extra for the muffler

Macho-men buy Jeep.

Ah well. The fellers with an appreciation for tinkering with these things know where to go for more leisurely yip yap about em. I'm sure of it.

No doubt the LT2 is impresssive.

Whenever it delivers, don't forget to wave, westwall.

Macho-men buy Jeep.
Why because they are not afraid of breaking down?

Or having their rears blow up

FCA investigates Dodge Demon differential failures at drag strip [Video] - LeftLaneNews

Ah well. The fellers with an appreciation for tinkering with these things know where to go for more leisurely yip yap about em. I'm sure of it.

No doubt the LT2 is impresssive.

Whenever it delivers, don't forget to wave, westwall.

What is the sticker price?

Forum List

Back