What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Elaborate on stabilization in the ME.
I’ll wait.
I know

Piss everyone off and then expect them to respect us
There is not one Muslim country that isn’t on the verge of going to war with their next door neighbor.
Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
We should be everywhere with no Rules of Engagement.
Jihad is global.
I can’t believe you worked for the government and know dipshit.

donny ran his campaign on the premise of being an anti globalist.

y'all who voted for him were duped - why not just accept it instead of trying to spin it?
I define globalism as slave labor.
We shouldn’t be in the ME, but I don’t know enough about how we are economically intertwined: at least I can admit such.

I’ll wait.
I know

There is not one Muslim country that isn’t on the verge of going to war with their next door neighbor.
Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.
I worked for the Department of Defense

Made me see how vast our global deployments were
And why is that a good thing?

I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

y'all who voted for him were duped - why not just accept it instead of trying to spin it?
We shouldn’t be in the ME, but I don’t know enough about how we are economically intertwined: at least I can admit such.

the first overseas state visit donny made wasn't to one of our NATO allies - it was to visit with the saudis.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

who, despite what pence is trying to lie about - - - 15 of the 19 animals that hit us on 9/11 were saudi.

that should give you a clue just how intertwined we are.

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

the first overseas state visit donny made wasn't to one of our NATO allies - it was to visit with the saudis.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

who, despite what pence is trying to lie about - - - 15 of the 19 animals that hit us on 9/11 were saudi.

I am not at all happy that Trump has his head up their asses.

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

but not unhappy enough to stop supporting him & his lies that might get alot of yer fellow americans killed.

Deeds? Trump does. Words? Trump doesn't.

And what deeds are those ?

You don't recognize an act of war when you see one? Never mind then.

I realize you need to try and fit reality to your narrative.

I never did mind you.

Yeah, right. Trump was just warning Iran not to retaliate for something that didn't happen. Goofy.
----------------------------------- yeah , and what is going to happen next as I roll my eyes IMiller ??

Jihad is global.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

but not unhappy enough to stop supporting him & his lies that might get alot of yer fellow americans killed.
Let’s ponder that...
I support 9 out of 10 things Trump wants and I should stop supporting him.

I suppose you stop dealing with anyone who has even one disagreement with you.

ROFL! Ya think? Do you actually believe the insurance companies can tell the government to fuck off?

yep - they have for years.... why do you think they have been able to rake in massive amts of profit off the backs of sick people? bigpharma is in on that deal too. donny also promised to rein in drug prices.... how'z that working out for the american people?

'too big to fail' applies to any massive corporation.
Insurance companies make a profit of about 5%, so your claim is obvious horseshit.

prove that asshole. give me a credible link. in the meantime suck on the true facts:

Axios - Health care earnings spreadsheet
  1. Your source is Axios, which is a leftwing propaganda organ.
  2. The average profit for all the companies listed is 7.5%. Many of those are drug companies. They aren't insurance companies. There are a lot of other companies on your list that aren't insurance companies. Few people contest the fact that drug companies make high profits. Take out the drug companies and the average is probably less than 5%.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me? you accepted the ramblings of a fellow basket dweller & 'magapill' as a legit site. that list contains info on the healthcare industry INCLUDING the health insurers. aetna, cigna, keiser etc.... you think drug cos make stratospheric profits but not the first health 'corp' you deal with b4 anything else? when those profits are based in the BILLIONS - & the ceos & board of directors are pocketing 10s of MILLIONS after 'administration' costs, you don't get to rationally cheer their profits unless denying coverage whilst collecting premiums is yer job. & BTW... since implementation back in 2012 the ACA MANDATES that 80% of individual plan premiums & 85% of group insurance premiums be used DIRECTLY for the policy holder's healthcare.

that wasn't the case b4 the ACA - - some plans used less that 50% - where the remainder went into the pockets of the pencil pushers. lest ye ferget, they are in the business of making a profit off yer illness'.

sooooooooooooo - let's deduce, m'k? if (even by yer figure) a 5% profit after not accessing 80-85% protected funds is BILLIONS of dollars they take from *you*

i am still waiting for you to cough up a legit site that shows that 5%. c'mon fuckface - where is it?

:auiqs.jpg:
You babble is totally incoherent. It's just a collection of leftwing rants against the healthcare industry.

BTW, twinkle toes, the subject is insurance companies, not drug companies. Not hospital companies. Not medical device companies. Not any of the other assorted industries you lumped into your spreadsheet.

We aren't discussing CEO pay, nor administrative costs.

The data you supplied proves your claim about insurance industry profits is wrong.

You're a pathetic dumbfuck.

I’ll wait.
I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.

I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.
Trump didn’t lie about what happened?

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?

Nothing Trump says can be believed. He lies about anything and everything all the time. The world mocks and laughs at our liar in chief.
Calling a man a liar without proof will condemn your own soul to Hell, but you don't care, because in your arrogance, you think Satan wins the final battle. He loses miserably.

Why do you defend Terrorists, and why are you not speaking out against Iran wanting to interfere in our elections?

One reason not discussed as to why Soleoimani was executed like the cowardly black dog he was, is that Iran was going to attempt to interfere in US and Israel Elections. They also wanted to start forest fires in The US like they have done in Australia, and wanted to engage in skirmishes with Border Patrol. Overseas they planned rocket and knife attacks on Israel, and attacks on Embassies, and planned kidnappings of US Diplomats and Israelis.

Strange, but you had no problem calling me a liar with absolutely no proof of that. I guess YOUR SOUL is now condemned to hell.

Why are YOU not speaking out against Russian actually interfering your elections, not just "wanting to" interfere?

Soleimani was on his way to a PEACE CONFERENCE, and Putin doesn't wan't peace in the ME, he wants the US to be hated and attacked by Muslims. Anything to weaken and destroy the USA.
I call you a liar because you are a liar. I have caught you promoting lies repeatedly on this forum. Most of you trashing America and The President are liars. If I do not call you out on your lies I fail God, and myself, and those listening to you who would believe your lies.

Just on The Russian Collusion Hoax alone is enough to condemn you all to Hell.

Dude you are a big time liar. We are not trashing America.
We are trashing a piece of garbage Trump.
The President of The United States is The Commander and Chief of all American Military Forces. He is also The Chief Law Enforcement Official in The United States. His office also has the authority over all US Government Agencies, and he also is the sole authority for setting Foreign Policy. He also has authority over all Trade Agreements, and Trade and Commerce in The US, and he also has authority over Border Security and Immigration.

Yes, when you attack The President of The United States, you are attacking The United States.

And I pray to god that bad people who purposely inflicted pain and sufferings to humans should be eliminated.

What happens if Iran declares war on Trump instead of against the US?

What if Iran attacks his properties, his financial holdings, mounts a cyber attack against Trump International?

Will the US go to war to defend Trump?

You are LYING again. Obama is far better than Trump.

Trump has ruined this country here and overseas. Trump made us look weak, coward, stupid and unreliable ally. That’s a fact.

Twice as deadly? Like Trump abandoning an ally so Syria and Putin can take over? Like pardoning a war criminal then invite him to his New Years party.
I can give you an example where the whole WORLD is watching this dumb fuck president.

How the hell you can say? We are better allies than before. When Trump made us a laughing stock.
Divine Judgment is coming upon Iran. They lose 90% of their military in a single day. Remember that I told you that when you see it happen.

WOW....... I thought you were going to hide under your blanket.

They (Iran) lose 90% of their military in a single day...... I’m shocked for you to say that despite with all your post all that crap about Trump....... You are this ignorant.

Dude when we start bombing Iraq it’s a piece of cake with minimum resistance.. Bur it took several months of bombing.

Iran is not a weakling Iraq. They been preparing that a rouge inept US president like Trump will come and messed up ME.....
You are right US has the advantages of military fire power.
You drop one bomb in Iran and the whole Persian gulf kiss good bye affecting world wide economy into crisis. You can kiss Saudi Arabia and other countries nearby. That’s the consequences that idiot Donnie and you don’t understand.
America is NEVER going to war with Iran. God is going to destroy Iran by Supernatural Holy Power. Ezekiel 38-39. He is also going to turn Syria in to a pile of Rubble and several other Syrian Cities with it, and it will be uninhabitable. Isaiah 17.

America does not have to lift a finger to do this. It is done by God.

There is even a passage that talks about Arrows (Missiles) being shot up in to the air, and ALL OF THEM, raining down upon the Iranians, Russians and Turks that fired them at Israel.

Repent. Thy Judgment is at hand. Fear God, or be Forever Condemned.

America is never going to war with Iran. With idiot Donnie in the WH?

You are a religious person at the same time you idolize a bad person.
How is that makes you?

We are against bad people. So when judgement come. I thought bad people will be eliminated.
I don't Idolize anyone. I would turn on Donald Trump the moment I thought he was going to turn against the Right to Life, and Israel's right to exist, and God.

But you engage in rebellion and slander, and lies. And those are sins punishable by Hell.

Yes you idolize a pathological liar hypocrite bastard piece of shit president Trump. A total embarrassment for this country.
Trump is not a good person.

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?
Imminent is a relative term, you'll agree. Not worth quibbling in the long run.

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

"Right Winger" after General Salami retired:

"We will strike terror in to the hearts of The American Infidel."

Iran after General Salami was retired:

"We will strike terror in to the hearts of The American Infidel."

What Iran did after America retired General Salami:

Killed 100s of people in Iran Celebrating General Salami's Death.

32 People Trampled to death at General Salami's Funeral.

82 Iranians died because paranoid Iranians shot down a Ukranian Airliner for fear of America.

Launched a couple dozen missiles in to the empty desert and in some of the footage you can hear some people yelling Ollie Assburn....or something

What "Right Winger" did after the General Salami was retired:

"Trump is an idiot for causing WWIII"

After Trump's Address this morning:

"Trump is a wimp for not causing WWIII"

Last edited:
Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

No, imminent means time is of the essence
It means you have identified a specific threat

Trump said he had and now is walking it back

Jihad is global.

No, imminent means time is of the essence
It means you have identified a specific threat

Trump said he had and now is walking it back
Do you know what happens to ineffective Muslim leaders?

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Saudi Citizens with Iranian ties who were being financed & directed by Iran and General Salami.

So question is, Obama knew that when he took Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Russia.

So why didn't Obama rat out Iran,and why did he knowing that still go through with his Obama Nukes program?

Iran proved vital to al Qaeda’s safe passage, according to bin Laden records, 9/11 commission

Last edited:

Forum List

Back