What Happens When You Tax Billionaires At 90%

No they won't, provided the people prevent that from happening by the law of the land, which protects the country's economy. There's no reason why the American people have to allow capitalists to rape their economy and the working class in pursuit of their private profits. Economic cannibalism should be illegal and that's what capitalists do when they close their factories here and move them to China or Mexico. They are practicing a form of economic cannabilism and terrorism.

When capitalists lay off thousands of American workers because they're not satisfied with making a decent profit running their business operation here in America, moving it to Mexico to make INSANE SHORT-TERM PROFITS, by selling those former MADE IN THE USA products to the same American people they fired, that is ECONOMIC CANNIBALISM. Last time I checked, the Word of God, our Bible, prohibits cannibalism. You accuse the working class of raping the rich, it's actually the rich who are raping and eating the working class.

When Donald Trump was running for office in 2016, he portrayed himself as a Republican populist or defender of the working class. He promised those American workers in the Carrier plant in Indiana, that the plant wouldn't close and move to Mexico. He told them that they wouldn't lose their jobs.

About a year after he entered office, Carrier closed the plant in Indiana and all of those hard-working American workers, lost their jobs. Trump did nothing. He didn't impose tariffs on Carrier's products, manufactured outside of the US. We wouldn't have become the super-power that we are today, if not for the US government protecting local manufacturing, back when the government often regulated and protected our economy. Today "free-market" neoliberalism rules, hence politicians allow the "invisible hand", the chaos of the market to determine the state of our economy. That's foolish and completely unnecessary. Our democratic government has a role and obligation to regulate and protect our economy.
The true American patriots and disciples of Jesus Christ, are those who understand that. The fake American patriots and disciples of Jesus are those who serve the greed and hubris of the rich at the expense of American workers and the long-term health of our economy.

View attachment 792207

View attachment 792210

GOD LOVES WORKERS - THOSE WHO WORK FOR A LIVING.

got it. In addition to your TDS, you want to go NAZI and seize wealth. An exit tax like they did to Jews in the 30s’ trying to flee persecution.
incentivise investment here as Trump did. 21% business tax kept jobs here and brought them back too.

No they won't, provided the people prevent that from happening by the law of the land, which protects the country's economy. There's no reason why the American people have to allow capitalists to rape their economy and the working class in pursuit of their private profits. Economic cannibalism should be illegal and that's what capitalists do when they close their factories here and move them to China or Mexico. They are practicing a form of economic cannabilism and terrorism.
You think it's about profits? The only reason they move manufacturing is the consumer wants to pay the lowest price. Force it to stay here and prices go through the roof. The poor, of course, suffer.
When capitalists lay off thousands of American workers because they're not satisfied with making a decent profit running their business operations here in America, moving it to Mexico to make INSANE SHORT-TERM PROFITS, by selling those former MADE IN THE USA products to the same American people they fired, that is ECONOMIC CANNIBALISM. Last time I checked, the Word of God, our Bible, prohibits cannibalism. You accuse the working class of raping the rich, it's actually the rich who are raping and eating the working class.
Do you realize that you are calling for a theocracy by continually bringing God into the picture of how to run the US government? And, should you get that, you will be overrun by people who read the Bible and call for freedom.
When Donald Trump was running for office in 2016, he portrayed himself as a Republican populist or defender of the working class. He promised those American workers in the Carrier plant in Indiana, that the plant wouldn't close and move to Mexico. He told them that they wouldn't lose their jobs.

About a year after he entered office, Carrier closed the plant in Indiana and all of those hard-working American workers, lost their jobs. Trump did nothing. He didn't impose tariffs on Carrier's products, manufactured outside of the US. We wouldn't have become the super-power that we are today, if not for the US government protecting local manufacturing, back when the government often regulated and protected our economy. Today "free-market" neoliberalism rules, hence politicians allow the "invisible hand", the chaos of the market to determine the state of our economy. That's foolish and completely unnecessary. Our democratic government has a role and obligation to regulate and protect our economy.

You yearn for the days when America was the only major manufacturer on the planet and we could dictate prices. All we need to return to those days is another world war that decimates the manufacturing bases of all the other countries. Then, of course, we'll have those millions of people dead, but hey, who's counting?
The true American patriots and disciples of Jesus Christ, are those who understand that. The fake American patriots and disciples of Jesus are those who serve the greed and hubris of the rich at the expense of American workers and the long-term health of our economy.

View attachment 792207

View attachment 792210

There is one reason why corporations move operations to another country, and that is to offer a lower price. Do you realize that the poor in this country have access to things like TV's, phones, and fresh produce BECAUSE they are cheaper to produce in other countries? Force everything to be made in the US by union labor and the prices would go sky high. The poor would suffer the most, of course.

got it. In addition to your TDS, you want to go NAZI and seize wealth. An exit tax like they did to Jews in the 30s’ trying to flee persecution.
incentivise investment here as Trump did. 21% business tax kept jobs here and brought them back too.
That moron is the fascist.

I guess you are dumb enough to believe the rich will keep their money invested in the US if you confiscate a chunk of their wealth every year.

Their money and all the jobs they create won’t be here.

They didn’t get rich by being stupid like you.
I'm always amazed at the naiveté of those who think the rich will just sit still and lose more money without doing anything about it, especially when they have the means to make changes.

There's a reason why Warren Buffet complains that he's not paying enough income taxes. He knows that if we raise the tax on regular income, it won't effect him much, because most of his income is Capital Gains. Talk about jacking that through the roof and watch him change his tune in a hurry.

"Got It" You want the greedy rich to continue being rich at the expense of American workers and the long-term health of our economy.

"God it", you don't give a hoot about American workers or the survival of our economy, pretending the rich determine how the country runs its economics (you're extremely confused and don't know your American history). The final authority and regulator of our economy is our government and if it wasn't for our civil government, we would still have child labor, workers would still be working 12 hours daily for peanuts, and you wouldn't have Social Security or Medicare. American manufacturers in the 1800s and 20th century wouldn't have been able to compete with Western European capitalists without the US government's protectionist policies, subsidies, contracts, and bailouts it handed to American industry.

Our nation wouldn't have the infrastructure to sustain a market or capitalism without the US government. You're just oblivious to how our country was able to become the world's #1 economy in the world. There was plenty of government intervention and good regulation. You accusing me of being a Nazi because I recognize the truth and believe the American economy shouldn't just work for the wealthy and powerful, is quite RICH, if not absolutely ridiculous and cynical.

Abraham-Lincoln-quote-about-politics-from-State-of-the-Union-Address-2a2745.jpg

I'm always amazed at the naiveté of those who think the rich will just sit still and lose more money without doing anything about it, especially when they have the means to make changes.

There's a reason why Warren Buffet complains that he's not paying enough income taxes. He knows that if we raise the tax on regular income, it won't effect him much, because most of his income is Capital Gains. Talk about jacking that through the roof and watch him change his tune in a hurry.

They're not losing money. If the government was allowed to do its job, as it did in the past, when our country was becoming the wealthiest nation on Earth, we would still have a manufacturing base and we would be fully independent of China and everybody else. This delusion that you're suffering from that pretends the "invisible hand" of the "free market" should regulate everything and that capitalists can do whatever they want, while profiting from the American consumer/American worker, is absurd, if not demonic. Yes, why not? Your ilk likes to accuse us of being "Nazis", well you and your cronies are demonic. You should repent and stop serving the rich at the expense of American workers.

Buffet can go F himself. Hires a battery of lawyers and accountants to pay as little taxes as he can, then whines because he isn’t paying enough.

Nothing is stopping him from sending every last penny to the Govt.

Hypocritical asshat.

So you were just talking out of your ass again.

Got it.
You’re a con right? So you must know of Soros right? How about Bill Gates? Do you know both men actively control government, media, science, and other things. Do you not know they aren’t the only billionaires doing it?

They're not losing money. If the government was allowed to do its job, as it did in the past, when our country was becoming the wealthiest nation on Earth, we would still have a manufacturing base and we would be fully independent of China and everybody else. This delusion that you're suffering from that pretends the "invisible hand" of the "free market" should regulate everything and that capitalists can do whatever they want, while profiting from the American consumer/American worker, is absurd, if not demonic. Yes, why not? Your ilk likes to accuse us of being "Nazis", well you and your cronies are demonic. You should repent and stop serving the rich at the expense of American workers.
How did the yacht tax to punish the rich work out for ya, Simp?

The rich went to Europe to buy their yachts, and the working folks building yachts here lost their jobs.

Every time you Dimwinger wealth envy Simpletons come up with some hair-brained scheme to punish the rich you end up fucking the working folks.

You use the buzzwords well enough but refuse to acknowledge the role that WWII played in allowing America to become the big dog on the block, after the manufacturing bases of virtually the rest of the industrialized world were wiped out. You like to pretend it just magically happened because we allowed unions to get a stranglehold on corporations. That's not why it happened. We were only able to that because there literally was no competition from the rest of the world until the 1970's, 30 years after the war. That's when other countries that we helped rebuild began putting out cheaper goods and the American consumer lined up to buy them. Wonder why you can buy a big TV at Walmart for $300? You couldn't if all of them were made in the US by union labor. We also didn't have crippling inflation caused by endless government pumping money into the economy, that helped keep prices in check.

When capitalists lay off thousands of American workers because they're not satisfied with making a decent profit running their business operations here in America, moving it to Mexico to make INSANE SHORT-TERM PROFITS, by selling those former MADE IN THE USA products to the same American people they fired, that is ECONOMIC CANNIBALISM. Last time I checked, the Word of God, our Bible, prohibits cannibalism. You accuse the working class of raping the rich, it's actually the rich who are raping and eating the working class.

View attachment 792207

View attachment 792210

No they won't, provided the people prevent that from happening by the law of the land, which protects the country's economy.

What law could prevent that?

There's no reason why the American people have to allow capitalists to rape their economy and the working class in pursuit of their private profits.

When was the last time a billionaire forced you to give them money?

When capitalists lay off thousands of American workers because they're not satisfied with making a decent profit running their business operations here in America, moving it to Mexico to make INSANE SHORT-TERM PROFITS, by selling those former MADE IN THE USA products to the same American people they fired, that is ECONOMIC CANNIBALISM.

What law could prevent them from opening an operation in Mexico? What law could
force them to keep a US operation open?

Today "free-market" neoliberalism rules, hence politicians allow the "invisible hand", the chaos of the market to determine the state of our economy.

Is that why Venezuela has a better economy and a higher standard of living than the US?
No politicians allowing bad stuff to happen? No chaos?

"Got It" You want the greedy rich to continue being rich at the expense of American workers and the long-term health of our economy.

I ask you to show me where and how you can change the TAX code to "TAX the rich". I have tried other threads on this and one poster (Winston ) came up with raising Business Tax. The rest just howled because the rich have too much money. I simply ask....where do you find $2T to close existing over-spending problem.

How do you modify the Tax code (without killing the economy) to TAX the rich? I'll wait. Remember, Obiden has had 12 years to get it done. But they did not.

I ask you to show me where and how you can change the TAX code to "TAX the rich". I have tried other threads on this and one poster (Winston ) came up with raising Business Tax. The rest just howled because the rich have too much money. I simply ask....where do you find $2T to close existing over-spending problem.

How do you modify the Tax code (without killing the economy) to TAX the rich? I'll wait. Remember, Obiden has had 12 years to get it done. But they did not.
They tend to not be very good at math and actually believe that they can tax enough income from the rich to solve every spending problem, and that the rich will just stand still and take it.

They tend to not be very good at math and actually believe that they can tax enough income from the rich to solve every spending problem, and that the rich will just stand still and take it.

History (over 100 years) has shown the top they can confiscate without killing the economy is roughly 20%*GDP. When they try to take more the GDP drops right away. I would call that a large sample. Jobs dry up? Money moves? Businesses don't find it worth it to open up? I am no expert. But, Obiden has not raised taxes significantly? Maybe they have an army of experts telling them it won't work or it will cause a huge recession? I don't know? They had 2 yrs full control under this current chowderhead but did nothing.

I hate to be a one-trick pony but no one has been able to show me where the above is not true? No one can find ~$2T additional TAX to solve the problem. I am not against any of it? But, caution to be observed. Tax over 20%*GDP has always failed. The answer seems to be GROW THE GDP.....Trump policy was as close to doing that as we have had recently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back