What happens if Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to concede?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is an interesting read for me, as it's all new to me.

One thing I will say, the GOP don't realize how precarious they are as a Party. Trump expanded his base and is supportive of the working man, the GOP is not. At least not entirely. We know who the RINOs are, they aren't interested in anything but having a career in politics and buying a nice home on the waterfront, as some politicians have.

Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden is knocking on the door of the White House, sitting just shy of the 270 electoral votes needed to win — but what happens if President Trump loses and refuses to concede?

When Inauguration Day rolls around on Jan. 20, if Trump has exhausted his legal challenges and physically refuses to leave the White House premises, Biden said in June that he was “absolutely convinced” the military would remove Trump “with great dispatch.”

But Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told NPR last month that he intends to keep the military out of any election disputes.

“This isn’t the first time that someone has suggested that there might be a contested election,” he told the outlet. “And if there is, it’ll be handled appropriately by the courts and by the US Congress. There’s no role for the US military in determining the outcome of a US election. Zero. There is no role there.”

One thing I will say, the GOP don't realize how precarious they are as a Party. Trump expanded his base and is supportive of the working man, the GOP is not. At least not entirely. We know who the RINOs are, they aren't interested in anything but having a career in politics and buying a nice home on the waterfront, as some politicians have.

Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden is knocking on the door of the White House, sitting just shy of the 270 electoral votes needed to win — but what happens if President Trump loses and refuses to concede?

When Inauguration Day rolls around on Jan. 20, if Trump has exhausted his legal challenges and physically refuses to leave the White House premises, Biden said in June that he was “absolutely convinced” the military would remove Trump “with great dispatch.”

But Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told NPR last month that he intends to keep the military out of any election disputes.

“This isn’t the first time that someone has suggested that there might be a contested election,” he told the outlet. “And if there is, it’ll be handled appropriately by the courts and by the US Congress. There’s no role for the US military in determining the outcome of a US election. Zero. There is no role there.”
He gets dragged out of the Whitehouse and we get years of memes.
0wnmzv7c5hx51.jpg

I doubt Trump will ever concede

Really won’t matter, he is out on Jan 20

He is now desperately trying to cause a Civil War. Never in the history of this country have we had such a Baby in the White House. Tomorrow will probably be the day that Biden is declared the winner. If trump refuses to leave the WH, lock his Orange Butt up....along with his very strange Adams Family children.

The man may lose his mind when FOX calls the race for Joe. MUST WATCH TV!

There is no need for a concession in the Constitution.
Trump's term ends at noon on 1/20/21
End of story, Biden gets sworn in and goes to the WH.
There is no news or controversy here.

Maybe the left is dreaming of the Secret Service dragging Trump out of the WH kicking and screaming?
Never happen. Trump is a realist.

If he is going to be a Baby and refuse to Concede...how does he expect to try for another term in 2024? He will have shown his immaturity and fascist nature...He is a miserable man right now. He must owe a lot of money to a lot of very bad people...

He is now desperately trying to cause a Civil War. Never in the history of this country have we had such a Baby in the White House. Tomorrow will probably be the day that Biden is declared the winner. If trump refuses to leave the WH, lock his Orange Butt up....along with his very strange Adams Family children.

The man may lose his mind when FOX calls the race for Joe. MUST WATCH TV!
Trump is right to bitch about his treatment by the MSM (95% negative), the unfair pollsters, the crazed disrespectful democrats, and even the RINO never-Trumpers who prefer globalism and K-Street cash over US workers. Now the democrat run cities and states want to count votes in secret.
If Trump loses, and he hasn't yet,
Biden will be a laughing stock joke of a president. A figurehead at best, if he can stay awake that long.
So when Biden fall on his face, and he will, the US voters proved their stupidity.

You didn't read the article then. This goes to the House with Pence and government.
This election will NOT be "contested". Read the article. When all the votes are totaled, and certified, the election is over, unless the courts get involved, which is probably not going to happen without tons of compelling evidence.

Liberals support burning down cities and racial intimidation because...yeah know, fairness and opps, Diversity.

If Trump loses, as your title states..... then he lost, and he leaves the Whitehouse on Jan 20, 2021.

The loss, implies all election disputes are settled.

Seal Team 6 could be sent in to grab him by his collar and the seat of his pants and give him the bum's rush out the White House gates.

That's must-see-TV.

Maybe the left is dreaming of the Secret Service dragging Trump out of the WH kicking and screaming?
Trump will go out to play golf and find out they changed the locks in the White House

Trump will go out to play golf and find out they changed the locks in the White House
Half-right. Trump will go and play golf and stay at Mara-Lago, he's done slumming in DC, his great work is complete.
Trump brought "populism" to DC pols who prefer globalism and big cash donations.

Half-right. Trump will go and play golf and stay at Mara-Lago, he's done slumming in DC, his great work is complete.
Trump brought "populism" to DC pols who prefer globalism and big cash donations.
The fraud by Democrats is being investigated and in the end Trump will remain your president for 4 more years.

The election vote is not the final say on who composes the Elector slate for the EC, the state legislatures do.

Trump will win this if the GOP had the balls to be as audacious as Democrats are BUT they do be legal doing it.

You should check out the big money fueling and entities pushing the populism movements too.... So your eyes are wide open....

Forum List

Back