Georgia margin for Trump eliminated by Final Mail in votes.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Trump's total hasn't increased and Biden has now closed the gap.

With the current trajectory of George's final mail in votes by 98.4% Democrat (measured against the total gains of Trump and Biden in the past hour), Biden will win.

For the record, Trump was ahead by tens of thousands of votes only an hour ago at 99% reporting.

Last edited:
Bypassing the media and going to the source I see Trump ahead by 3500 as of the last posting by Georgia Secretary of State.

1604625398108.png

With the current trajectory of George's final mail in votes by 98.4% Democrat (measured against the total gains of Trump and Biden in the past hour), Biden will win.

For the record, Trump was ahead by tens of thousands of votes only an hour ago at 99% reporting.
That was before the truckload of unpostmarked ballots showed up.

That 99% reporting was incorrect.

100 years from now, the Trump cult will be looked down upon with disgrace.
It's actually grown like never before, skippy. Thanks for my intro to this....

The people growing by the numbers on trying to stop the steal live in Arizona. Georgia is soon to happen as well!

100 years from now, the Trump cult will be looked down upon with disgrace.
It's actually grown like never before, skippy. Thanks for my intro to this....

The people growing by the numbers on trying to stop the steal live in Arizona. Georgia is soon to happen as well!

You are a batshit crazy loon

Say buh-bye to your batshit crazy Orange Jesus, loon!

Forum List

Back