What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

The many people associated with the Trump admin who were convicted of spying for Russia proves that those Democrat accusers were absolutely right. Which surprises no one.

Thus, those Democrats are being hailed as patriots and heroes.

At this stage, only the most fanatical American-hating fascist stooges are still denying that Trump was a Russian patsy. You know, people like the OP.

:link::link::link::link::link:
You dumb ass, no one in the Trump admin was convicted for spying for Russia.

There I was....knee-deep in hand grenade pins....
iu

The FBI was the worst under Hoover and Nixon. They destroyed many lives of Anti War protesters and celebrities. My college and I caught a FBI agent who was the head of the student protesters in upstate New York and was extremely radical, got two freshman to blow up the ROTC office and supposedly he was at Kent State too. Hoover and Nixon were not interested in investigating any of that. Trump supposedly wanted to do some terrible stuff through the FBI but people told him to shut the hell up lOL....

Feel free to run off on these tangents, but at least address what I said if you're going to quote my post.

I did 5 years in the US Navy and 15 years in the US Army and 18 years working for the Department of The Army.
6 years is only your first enlistment. You don't even begin to know what it is like until you've re-enlisted at least once.
I was an officer. We don't enlist or re enlist, big shot. Take your arrogant crap and stick it where the sun don't shine. We don't have to do what you grunts do out in the damn mud. We make the decisions.

I was an officer. We don't enlist or re enlist, big shot. Take your arrogant crap and stick it where the sun don't shine. We don't have to do what you grunts do out in the damn mud. We make the decisions.
FWXIIL~1.JPG

I went thru the OCS selection process myself. Decided I'd rather be an NCO.
If you only did 6 years you were lucky to make Lt JG.
That means you knew dick about the Navy.
Most officers don't know their shit till they make O5, Champ!
They put you in charge, but it's your NCOs that run everything.

As I was saying (before you got really nasty), you barely knew what being in the military was.
I don't give a flying-fuck if you were an officer. Navy officers are pretty much the biggest most arrogant assholes in the military I've ever met.

Last edited:
Right-wingers and Anti-Americans had problems with the FBI throughout Trump regime, and he appointed three, Comey McCabe and Wray, still the good of the organization outweighs the bad in decisions, investigations undertaken, assistance to law enforcement across the country, and on down the line of things they do, that does not end up in the papers.
"The good outweighs the bad"? Seriously?

The Green River Killer worked for the same company for 30 years painting trucks, maintaining an everyday home life, being active in his church doing good things, and mentoring youth. From, all appearances, he was a model citizen.

During that same time, he murdered more than 49 women. So, according to you, what he did that was good, outweighs some of those murders? How many do you think?

The FBI took actions that aided in changing the outcome of a presidential election. Do you believe that should be overlooked?

Special counsel John Durham concludes FBI never should have launched full Trump-Russia probe

By Zachary Cohen, Devan Cole, Tierney Sneed, Evan Perez, Hannah Rabinowitz, Jeremy Herb and Marshall Cohen, CNN
Updated 1:46 AM EDT, Tue May 16, 2023

The FBI also concealed the authenticity of the abandoned Hunter Laptop.

If this doesn't greatly disturb you, then you are dangerous. DANGEROUS. To yourself and others.

That is probably your problem. You think it important, you have been immersing yourself in the political message boards for 30 years. I suspect you picked your side 30 years ago and stuck with it, supporting and agreeing whether right, wrong, or just plain nonsensically trying to raise a hoopla, like some nonthinking cheerleader.
No, actually in the beginning, message boards were more sane, more civil....Many in here including you wouldn't have made it a nanosecond with out being booted...There was actually an interest in making sound arguments with data, and articles to back up what a poster said, as well as an open mind to discuss instead of what we have here. Which is a board full of trolls and closed minded, low educated people parroting their favorite pundits, with personal attacks accompanied...And the mods in the site were expected to stay out of the minutia of the board, unlike here where they are some of the worst offenders in rule breaking....

Those days are long gone...I've only kept up with the times....as less rigor is required, I'll be the first to admit that I've become lazy in my back up, and have engaged in my part of the mudslinging...However, it does seem like a huge waste of time lately....I only really come in here to study the people, (if they are real people) and what they say, and how they respond....I do miss the actual conversation, but that is lacking in real life much less here...

So, just a pro tip from a long time user of message boards...If you'd like to be taken seriously, then drop the ideological bs, and actually moderate...I have my reservations you can...In fact, I don't expect it...

Faux Not News. Bringing you the lies you most want to hear! They probably forgot to report this.

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort passed internal Trump campaign information to a Russian intelligence officer during the 2016 election, a new bipartisan Senate report concludes.

The findings draw a direct line between the president's former campaign chairman and Russian intelligence during the 2016 campaign."

or

"Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower could constitute a breach of US campaign rules, experts say.

And the meeting is being investigated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller as part of his inquiry into Russia's alleged role to help Mr Trump win."

Mueller was looking for criminal conspiracy. The collusion he found evidence for did not rise to that level.

that too was a lie

Fascinating. Can you imagine what today’s Trump fanatics would say if ONLY Democrats served as FBI Directors?

They would … go CRAZY!

A longterm “CONSPIRACY” right before our very eyes!

As for the claim that “Most of us [MAGA Republicans?] never had a complaint about the FBI until Jojo Biden became President” — that is funny, revealing and untruthful.

The FBI Director traditionally has had immense power over his agency — though today certainly less than J. Edgar Hoover did, when for 37 years he was a terror in D.C. and had dirt on ALL politicians. He was even more abusive to powerless “dissidents” in society, fighters against racial discrimination, would be exposers of D.C. and FBI corruption, anti-war activists, etc.

In modern times Dems have had no problem voting for Republican FBI Directors, nor of course have Republicans …who appointed most of them, good and bad.

Trump, on the other hand, had trouble finding experienced, respected Republican FBI Directors who would be loyal not to the law but ONLY TO HIM. He tried and tried but was never satisfied.

Some here would gladly give Trump another chance to find a 100% personally loyal FBI Director.

Trump’s desire to have a personally loyal FBI Director is not surprising — coming as it does from a demagogue and megalomaniac who also suggested Americans should think about “terminating” our Constitution and rule of law so he could stay in power after losing the 2020 election. But it is truly tragic that so many Americans could fall for such unAmerican shit.

I know the FBI, like our local police and our powerful military, are absolutely necessary institutions. They are filled with many dedicated men and women — most of whom also normally vote Republican. Thankfully there are many good and responsible Conservative Americans who have — especially after Jan. 6th — become “Never Trump” Republicans.

But the sad reality is there are still far more Trump MAGA cultists and other “traditional” Republicans who will vote for Trump again if he becomes the official GOP candidate, even if they have some qualms.

This is amazingly dangerous for our Republic, as is all the sick MAGAnut talk about “civil war.”

Mind you, I have very rarely voted for Democratic Presidents myself. For example I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Hillary in 2016, despite the fact I was then living in what was suppose to be a “toss-up” state. I also know Biden is too old, and the Dems of course have their own problems with “systemic” corruption.

By the way, I don’t suggest that Dems get to appoint the next 8 FBI directors, or one so sick and abusive as J.Edgar Hoover!

No, I just want to see some “Common Sense” governing, and want the country to pull back from Trump-encouraged madness, so it can deal honestly and in a less ultra-partisan manner with its many challenges. Unfortunately, honesty and common sense are going to be obliterated if Trump and grifters loyal to him win big in the 2024 election.
Framed-S.jpg

The many people associated with the Trump admin who were convicted of spying for Russia proves that those Democrat accusers were absolutely right. Which surprises no one.

At this stage, only the most fanatical American-hating fascist stooges are still denying that Trump was a Russian patsy. You know, people like the OP.
LIAR-S.jpg

The FBI was the worst under Hoover and Nixon. They destroyed many lives of Anti War protesters and celebrities. My college and I caught a FBI agent who was the head of the student protesters in upstate New York and was extremely radical, got two freshman to blow up the ROTC office and supposedly he was at Kent State too. Hoover and Nixon were not interested in investigating any of that. Trump supposedly wanted to do some terrible stuff through the FBI but people told him to shut the hell up lOL....
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

View attachment 786694

I went thru the OCS selection process myself. Decided I'd rather be an NCO.
If you only did 6 years you were lucky to make Lt JG.
That means you knew dick about the Navy.
Most officers don't know their shit till they make O5.
They put you in charge, but it's your NCOs that run everything.

As I was saying (before you got really nasty), you barely knew what being in the military was.
I don't give a flying-fuck if you were an officer. Navy officers are pretty much the biggest most arrogant assholes in the military I've ever met.

You started this shit with your big sloppy arrogant mouth, asshole. There is a good reason the Navy puts us above your ass in rank.
We are in charge during wartime because you POs are
ignorant about the important things.

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

Durham said that Papadopoulos DIDN'T lie to FBI about discussions re. Russians having stolen Clinton emails? NOPE.

Durham said Manafort DIDN'T feed internal campaign info to an FSB operative? NOPE.

Durham said Don Jr. and Kushner DIDN'T take meeting with Russian gov rep to discuss sanctions and Clinton compromat? NOPE.

Durham said that Trump DIDN'T coordinate through Roger Stone WikiLeaks dump of emails stolen by Russians? NOPE.

You are full of shit as usual.

You started this shit with your big sloppy arrogant mouth, asshole. There is a good reason the Navy puts us above your ass in rank.
We are in charge during wartime because you POs are
ignorant about the important things.
No....I was stating a simple fact of military life. Something you were barely scratching the surface.
6 years isn't enough time to discover all of the in's and out's of the chain of command or learn everything about your professional designation.
In the Navy we didn't really know what we were doing till we became E6 which was a minimum of 10 years.

In the Army most people in the Infantry spend time as squad leaders before they can become platoon SGTs.
By the time they get to E7 there's no O2 that can tell them anything about their job.

I used to get a kick out of Butter Bars and ROTC students with no commission trying to correct my salute. Being an officer doesn't automatically mean you're more knowledgeable or more proficient at your job. It just means you're more responsible for the actions of your command.

I was a Senior NCO on an Operational Detachment Alpha at 5th Special Forces Group.
We often had to train our Detachment Commanders because they were junior officers. (Nobody lower than O3 could be on an ODA) because they would only accept experienced officers and NCOs.
Yet they never seemed to know much about each of our job classifications, so we had to train them.
It's not arrogance to point that out. It's just a fact.
And the fact that you can't appreciate that means you never really learned shit about being in the military.

Last edited:
Durham said that Papadopoulos DIDN'T lie to FBI about discussions re. Russians having stolen Clinton emails? NOPE.

Durham said Manafort DIDN'T feed internal campaign info to an FSB operative? NOPE.

Durham said Don Jr. and Kushner DIDN'T take meeting with Russian gov rep to discuss sanctions and Clinton compromat? NOPE.

Durham said that Trump DIDN'T coordinate through Roger Stone WikiLeaks dump of emails stolen by Russians? NOPE.

You are full of shit as usual.
where are you getting this propaganda? is this Shjfyy parody?

The political party of the FBI director is irrelevant as he takes orders from the President and the Attorney General. Most of us never had a complaint about the FBI until Jojo Biden became President. Uncle Jojo is the cancer that infects the Executive Branch.
The cancer started long before Joe.

Ok, now is where you show us "the many people associated with the Trump administration, who were convicted of spying for Russia"

where are you getting this propaganda? is this Shjfyy parody?
Understood.

TheParty has you completely brainwashed, to the point where you think reality is all just FakeNews and a liberal plot.

Now run along. Your masters no doubt have some new talking points for you, and you definitely want to be the first one to spread them here. That earns you major cult brownie points.

Forum List

Back