What happened to American Television?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I remember when both the History and Discovery Channels had shows on military stuff, space, and the future.

ow6a9PY.jpg

Now it is all redneck shit.

Why was society so excited for science and technology back in the 2000s?

I remember when both the History and Discovery Channels had shows on military stuff, space, and the future.

ow6a9PY.jpg

ow6a9PY.jpg

That redneck shit you speak of probably comes from Canada like most of the programing on those "channels".

I am not sure what caused the change but all the new shows coming out over the past few years have seemed bland. PBS will do some interesting history and space-related documentaries once in a while.

ow6a9PY.jpg

I don't watch any network shit. It's all woke garbage or fake "reality" bullshit

ow6a9PY.jpg

Howard stern noticed that. The learning channel has garbage. MTV doesn’t have music videos. Headline news has forensic files on all day. It’s crazy. History channel has pickers and pawn shops.

The Obama administration gave up "space and the future" when it grounded the Shuttle and put NASA to work in a global warming propaganda extortion mission. The crazy thing is that Americans and Russians are still partners in the Russian made Space Station while the media is promoting a shooting war with Russia.

Howard stern noticed that. The learning channel has garbage. MTV doesn’t have music videos. Headline news has forensic files on all day. It’s crazy. History channel has pickers and pawn shops.

Also seems radio stations play the same songs every hour.

Like everythign is preprogrammed.

I wonder what would happen if they played something other than top 40 music,like play something like rock or metal that actually has guitar in it.

Radio unfortunately is going the way of the Buggy Whip and if you're lucky they will be in the Museum of Relative SHIT that used to be down real close to the Tree Museum...

ow6a9PY.jpg

and when they do show those programs, they are supposed to, it's all women and minorities being pushed. Its eerie and so obvious.

ow6a9PY.jpg

I think they still have a lot about space and there is a spin off Science Channel and also the NASA Channel that you can stream. Also there is Technology Youtube Channel but there is probably not much space technology. Today, you can find just about anything you are interested in but you may have to look for it

What happened to American Television, but I wonder what happened to America in general... Can you imagine this program being on in today's woke society?

America is changing as is the world. However, that has been going on for a long time. It is just going on faster as is everything else. I have been around for a long time and have heard this over and over about how movies are not as good, TV is not good, books are not as good, government is not as good, and society is not as good. However, the true is we are the ones who not as good as we use to be.

Forum List

Back