Cancel Culture

Rosey O'Donnell's treatment compared to Whoopi Goldberg treatment

white nationalist sympathizer? Goddamn you retards come up with the goofiest shit

Actor Bronson Pinchot blocked me from his Twitter account last June. Why? I wrote about him to another person and that person ended up connecting both me and him to messages that came from like 50 other people over there. I still love him though. However, I can't help but wonder if he will ever run across this clip from me to him over at the You Tube website. A poem that I wrote for him is underneath the clip over there.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can still see what is written on his page when I sign out of the website.

List your examples! :lol:

How many times do you morons have to have the difference between canceling someone or some entity and simply not doing business with that entity???

For Fucks Sake some of you are STUPID.

Demanding someone or some business be SHUTTERED by an insane mob is not the same as choosing to not spend your own money somewhere.

Get a fucking grip.

I won't buy Apple or Nike but I am not actively involved in trying to have them removed from society

List your examples! :lol:

Putin is a victim of cancel culture.

“They’re now trying to cancel our country,” he continued. “I’m talking about the progressive discrimination of everything to do with Russia — this trend that is unfolding in a number of Western states.”

He added: “They’re now engaging in cancel culture.”

Putin also railed against Hollywood movies, saying they have canceled Russia’s contribution in defeating the Nazis.

Putin is a victim of cancel culture.

“They’re now trying to cancel our country,” he continued. “I’m talking about the progressive discrimination of everything to do with Russia — this trend that is unfolding in a number of Western states.”

He added: “They’re now engaging in cancel culture.”

Putin also railed against Hollywood movies, saying they have canceled Russia’s contribution in defeating the Nazis.

Nothing to do with Putin, but it is very sad that ignorant people like you are attacking Russian immigrants and their businesses here in the US. Especially considering most of them left Russia to get away from politicians like Putin.

Nothing to do with Putin, but it is very sad that ignorant people like you are attacking Russian immigrants and their businesses here in the US. Especially considering most of them left Russia to get away from politicians like Putin.
I have a lot of Russian friends and all of them are embarrassed by Putin. No one is blaming them.

Reminds me of when you guys attacked asians over the pandemic.

How many of your Russian "friends" have you punched out?
None. Why would I? They hate Putin too. Have any Russian Americans been attacked yet and has it been proven the attackers were Democrats?

This op-ed article illustrates how the lack of critical thinking skills permeates our society. When former President Trump kept saying “China virus,” stupid people began attacking any Asian they could find.

Ingraham never said she was boycotting Airbnb. Malkin is an Asian looking woman and hardly the symbol of "white nationalism" that liberals live to hate.

Forum List

Back