What gun didn't you buy...

...that you regret not buying now that prices have shot up and inventory is slim pickins.

For me it's a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun.

Could have bought one for less than Five bills...now the cheapest new one I've seen is $800.
Many years ago I had the opportunity to buy two unfired sequentially numbered .44 Auto Mags. My wife at the time would have divorced me if I had but that might have been a good thing. The pair would be worth a small fortune today.

1604217216721.jpeg

.that you regret not buying now that prices have shot up and inventory is slim pickins
Gun registration is funnelled straight into sex offender registration at the courthouse, and all the street ladies are turning in their boyfriends' guns at the police station, and serving domestic violence restraining orders to revoke their gun rights. Consequently I assume that any male person who legally owns a firearm as permitted by the police chief, and he's not mentally ill, must be gay. Otherwise if there's a lady on the block, she's pressing felony sex charges for firearms under Title IX and meanwhile pulling an unregistered derringer put of her purse for lawful self defense against her rapist, who is going to prison if he lives.
Are you...on some sort of mind-altering chemicals?

For me, this is easy: M1 Garand. New in the box from the Springfield Armory, never fired, with sling and cleaning kit. I think about $300. I had just gotten married, and did not want to spend the money.

Dammit.

Forum List

Back