What gun didn't you buy...

Of course, if the gun comes with her as an attachment......I'll mortgage someone's house.

Not mine, but someones.

NotNecessary.jpg

the .50 cal is just too much gun for "normal" (as normal as that gets) sniper work.

Yeah but what if a tank rolls down your street? How do you plan to take it out?
Good luck taking a tank out with anything short of a very specialized RPG.

Tape a cherry bomb to a bottle of this, and toss it through the rifle slot.

I guarantee that vehicle will empty.

Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product.

I just bought the newly hyper-popular Springfield Hellcat OSP strictly on word-of-mouth reviews. It's a dinky little thing with a red dot sight. Also holds 14 9mm rounds.

Hopefully can get to the range soon to blast away with this tiny gun.

Hellcat-OSP.jpg
I just read the TTAG review. That's a sweet little 9mm. What did it set you back...if you don't mind me asking?

the .50 cal is just too much gun for "normal" (as normal as that gets) sniper work.

Yeah but what if a tank rolls down your street? How do you plan to take it out?
Good luck taking a tank out with anything short of a very specialized RPG.

Tape a cherry bomb to a bottle of this, and toss it through the rifle slot.

I guarantee that vehicle will empty.

Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product.
Not much of a stand-off weapon, but OK. :laugh2:

I just bought the newly hyper-popular Springfield Hellcat OSP strictly on word-of-mouth reviews. It's a dinky little thing with a red dot sight. Also holds 14 9mm rounds.

Hellcat-OSP.jpg
I just read the TTAG review. That's a sweet little 9mm. What did it set you back...if you don't mind me asking?

$700 with the optics.

...that you regret not buying now that prices have shot up and inventory is slim pickins.

For me it's a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun.

Could have bought one for less than Five bills...now the cheapest new one I've seen is $800.

We bought them all; all the ones we needed. My guess is we'll be "appropriating" several new ones as needed, along the way. It's more about arming family and friends in the caravan at this point. Provided that is, that the apocalypse happens according schedule.

Hellcat-OSP.jpg
Croatian plastic.

1) Who's he?

2) Besides an idiot?

You may think that guy is an idiot. I just think its premature for you to boast about it when you haven't even shot it.

A few years back I was thunking about a 50 cal. Decided not to. Still wonder if I made the right decision.
You did....Snipers are going back to .30 cal because the report and the shock wave give away your position...Not to mention that the rounds are stupid expensive.

The .50 BMG remains an invaluable anti-material cartridge. Every "tribe" should possess at least two.

...that you regret not buying now that prices have shot up and inventory is slim pickins.

For me it's a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun.

Could have bought one for less than Five bills...now the cheapest new one I've seen is $800.
Chinese Norinco SKS. Best gun I ever had and the ammo is dirt cheap.

Yep, can't go wrong there. And the Russian steel case ammo is flying off the shelves.

Looking at this for basic home defense.

Shot in one barrel, slug in the other. Fill them full of holes then knock them down.

A few years back I was thunking about a 50 cal. Decided not to. Still wonder if I made the right decision.
You did....Snipers are going back to .30 cal because the report and the shock wave give away your position...Not to mention that the rounds are stupid expensive.

I was actually thinking it might save lives.

If a group of thugs were coming at me and they saw one of their buddies vanish in a red mist...they would choose to stop advancing on me & live.

A short anecdote for you. When I was an APC driver in the Army I was also the assistant gunner on the track's mounted M2. So we'd go to the range every so often and fire the .50 on the ground. The thing to remember about the M2 is it weighs about 130 pounds (with the tripod). Right, so if we didn't put sandbags on the tripod legs the recoil from a short burst would nearly flip the entire thing. Even with sandbags the recoil made the whole mass jump off the ground. Firing a .50 BMG rifle from the hip or shoulder, a weapon that weighs a fraction of the M2, would not be a pleasant experience.

Forum List

Back