what does selling the Biden brand mean ?

Fraud certainly is illegal.

If you are suggesting fraud by Hunter or Joe, ;provide evidence.

I mean, Us Attorney David Weiss, appointed by Trump, assigned to investigate Hunter by Bill Barr, ion 2018, for three years under Trump, filed no charges under Trump, and fore 2 years under Joe, who allowed Weiss to continue investigating his own son, still has filed no charges.

so, thus far, y'all have squat, and squat is all you got.

I mean, Us Attorney David Weiss, appointed by Trump, assigned to investigate Hunter by Bill Barr, ion 2018, for three years under Trump, filed no charges under Trump, and fore 2 years under Joe, who allowed Weiss to continue investigating his own son, still has filed no charges.

Hunter Biden: I'm sitting her by my father, we checked our accounts and there was no $5 million deposit we were expecting. We're very disappointed and extremely unhappy, we want it there today, seriously ...

And it was ...

No fricken kidding, for some dumbass reason you feel those that were "buying" knew they were just buying an illusion? How dam stupid can ya get.

No fricken kidding, for some dumbass reason you feel those that were "buying" knew they were just buying an illusion? How dam stupid can ya get.

Burisma paid Hunter $1 million per year, and for an international corporation, that is a drop in bucket, and for that bargain basement price, they got a man whose surname is world famous. So, they bought and paid for their eye candy, and you can't handle the truth. It's not illegal, there is no evidence Joe Biden was involved in his son's deals, nor is there any evidence he received a nickel from his son.

No crime, sorry about that, I know it must suck to know your guy is a crook, but y'all should really thinking about voting for a decent human being, and a decent human being, Trump ain't.

In fact...

I regret to inform you that Trump is a thrice indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

What is most shocking is the coercion and threats from the Bidens. Give us money or we'll retaliate. That's not influence peddling that's an organized crime type protection racket. :oops:

Hunter Biden: I'm sitting her by my father, we checked our accounts and there was no $5 million deposit we were expecting. We're very disappointed and extremely unhappy, we want it there today, seriously ...

And it was ...

THat whatsapp screen shot was fake.

Sorry about that

I regret to inform you that Trump is a thrice indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

THat whatsapp screen shot was fake.

Sorry about that

Indicted by the Democrats is the same as indicted by Stalin

we are 'governed' by the biggest corrupt filthy pedophile supporting leftist traitors in the history of the US....possibly the world.

Archer testified today that Hunter put Joe on speaker phone more than 2 dozen times to sell the Biden brand ! well democrats since yall say the Bidens and the head of the family Joe [The Big Guy] Biden are honest people and not involved in shady dealings like influence peddling ... tell us what selling the Biden brand means ..

What does selling the Nike brand mean? It means selling shoes.

What does selling the Xiden Brand mean? It means selling Joey Xiden....what other product does the XIden brand have to sell?

Archer testified today that Hunter put Joe on speaker phone more than 2 dozen times to sell the Biden brand ! well democrats since yall say the Bidens and the head of the family Joe [The Big Guy] Biden are honest people and not involved in shady dealings like influence peddling ... tell us what selling the Biden brand means ..

Archer was pretty clear on that. Why don't you go back and actually read the testimony instead of taking Faux's word for it?

CNN is trying to protect Joe and claims Hunter was selling the “ILLUSION” of access to Joe.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking CNN. They never disappoint.

That's what Archer said.

Forum List

Back