Debate Now What does MAGA mean ? Specifically ?

No, he banned Chinese from China.

This revisionism gets old so very quickly.
Let’s not get lost in the minutiae. The point was, Trump did act early, and was attacked by the American Marxist party for doing so.

What are you crying about?... don't you think we all know the board rules?

In this forum, the OP gets to set some rules.
did you run to the teacher every time someone stepped on your toes as a child?...

So I'll report this one too.

You can find 10,000 threads to say meaningless crap on.

Why do you need to violate the rules of one "in the corner" forum ?
Stop complaining and address the issues brought up

There are no issues being brought up. If there as, I might not be reporting.

But one line rebuttles go in the trash.

You have it because the states were too cheapskate to pay off the Revolutionary War debts.

And now you have that huge national debt because nothing has changed, you're still too cheapskate to pay your bills.

Your definition of freedom must be 'money for nothing'.
Not interested in your juvenile bickering, child.

What is rule #3?....

Read the OP....no commentary on the "other side".

The OP asks a specific question. You can help with an answer or you can start your own thread is some of the cesspool forums on the board.

In this forum, the OP gets to set some rules.

So I'll report this one too.

You can find 10,000 threads to say meaningless crap on.

Why do you need to violate the rules of one "in the corner" forum ?

There are no issues being brought up. If there as, I might not be reporting.

But one line rebuttles go in the trash.
You are not going to do well here... however... every post I made addressed the topic of what MAGA means and you had them removed... so what do you want... total agreement with you or else you report it?... enjoy your short stay with us...

There have been no Jim Crow laws for 60 years and only some Americans had them up to then. At some point honorable people learn to judge on what people, societies, countries have become instead of constantly living in the past.

This is exactly what I would like to avoid.

What made America great that we have lost.

With something to back it up.

We certainly can show we are in a huge amount of debt.

In my discussion with Orangecat we've determined (as a matter of opinion, but with metrics) that reducing and eventually eliminating that debt will one way America will "greater".

Living within your means is a pretty good quality to have.

You are not going to do well here... however... every post I made addressed the topic of what MAGA means and you had them removed... so what do you want... total agreement with you or else you report it?... enjoy your short stay with us...

I've done well here for quite some time, thank you.

Now abide the forum rules.

Agreement with me ? On what. I am asking you follow process guidelines.

I am not going to insult you in return and I'll be here for as long as someone else (not you) will let me.

Joined in late 2021.

In my discussion with Orangecat we've determined (as a matter of opinion, but with metrics) that reducing and eventually eliminating that debt will one way America will "greater".

Debt crime absence of law and order until you run afoul of the government.... that is not great... so fixing that will Make America Great Again.... MAGA... we are not great now but we were just four years ago.... hence the MAGA hats from 2016 still works for 24....

I've done well here for quite some time, thank you.

Now abide the forum rules.

Agreement with me ? On what. I am asking you follow process guidelines.

I am not going to insult you in return and I'll be here for as long as someone else (not you) will let me.

Joined in late 2021.
Setting up a thread like this and reporting everyone for not obeying Your rules and getting their posts deleted... totally disregards the time and effort it takes for people to post their opinions here... that's not nice nor considerate and you won't get responses in the future... you are obviously not MAGA....

Setting up a thread like this and reporting everyone for not obeying Your rules and getting their posts deleted... totally disregards the time and effort it takes for people to post their opinions here... that's not nice nor considerate and you won't get responses in the future... you are obviously not MAGA....
  • Zone 2 rules apply. (thread title and opening post, keep it reasonably civil or risk thread being moved)
  • The OP (original poster) must be written out and in your own words i.e. NO copy/paste or simple links.
  • The OP will clearly state what additional rules (3 or less) will apply to the discussion. The maximum total of three (3) rules MUST be adhered to at all times. Such rules might request that no partisan labels such as Democrat, GOP, liberal, conservative, etc. be used. Or that no specific religion be mentioned. Or no specific person can be named. Or that the discussion is limited to a specific person, document, event, group, etc. Civil or uncivil, whatever the rules will be up to the OP.
  • Members participating in this forum will be expected to follow the rules specified in the OP at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • It is recommended that any rules specified in the OP be simple, easy to understand, kept to a reasonable minimum, and that they make sense. (If rules are too broad, vague, complicated, restrictive, or numerous, it will be impossible to moderate their in

The above are forum rules. Must be adhered to at ALL TIMES.

I hope this helps.

Now, if this means you won't be posting (or pissing) in my threads, I thank you.

I've reported all but one of your posts and you have consistently violated rule #3 in the OP.

You've violated the other rules too, but that is what I am reporting.

Like IM2 and Rambunctious, you suck at this.

Please get off the thread and start your own threads where you can bash whoever you want to hearts content

But don't derail an honest request for discussion with you lazy responses.
I love you too.

The above are forum rules. Must be adhered to at ALL TIMES.

I hope this helps.

Now, if this means you won't be posting (or pissing) in my threads, I thank you.
Why would you create a thread like this?.... you had a bunch of posts deleted... not one violated board rules or even your rules... you may not have liked them but that is no reason to have them removed...

Why would you create a thread like this?.... you had a bunch of my posts deleted and I'm going to contest every one of them with the mod who deleted them by the way... not one violated board rules or even your rules... you may not have liked them but that is no reason to have them removed...

Oh they did so violate my rule #3.

And I specifically said...no commentary on the other side.

That fact that you won't leave the thread shows you have no honor.

I am not MAGA. It's a salespitch you've fallen for and seem to be rolling in.

Sucker.

Sucker.
But you never even responded to one of my posts... and this is called a debate thread.... white 6 made a mistake in my opinion deleting some posts but you have made a bigger mistake... you have taken the fun out of posting on one of your threads...

Sucker.
WTF does "commentary on the other side" even mean? Are you trying to restrict anyone who doesn't agree with you? That sounds like something my ex-wife would try to implement. Explain yourself BooBoo.

But you never even responded to one of my posts... and this is called a debate thread.... white 6 made a mistake in my opinion deleting some posts but you have made a bigger mistake... you have taken the fun out of posting on one of your threads...

By all means, feel free to exit the thread and go have some fun somewhere else.

White 6 did what the forum rules required him to do.

Certainly not doing insane spending as the current administration is doing would be one component of what a great America needs.

President Trump gave us a wonderful economy that was increasing pretty much everybody's wealth including formerly hardcore unemployed and others who had previously been stuck in a bad position. He gave us the closest thing to a closed and secure border that we have seen since the drug cartels went into big business. He removed and was removing much unnecessary and oppressive regulation while promoting liberty, prosperity, choices, options, opportunity for all not via government handouts but by promoting real jobs and opportunity. And he gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us had known in our lifetimes. That and many other positives are what the MAGA vision includes.

MAGA is the word given to describe a strong, secure, free nation offering prosperity, choices, options, opportunity for all. The Biden administration is the antithesis of MAGA with nothing positive to show for its policies and agenda.

Forum List

Back