What does Jesus say to the people he brought to heaven when young?

What the Bible says is His followers are removed from earth because we are not appointed to God's wrath. What sense would it be to resurrect after His wrath, when Jesus is down here setting up His Kingdom?

For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
Ressurection after the 1000 year reign-1000 years after Har-mageddon when satan is captured and abyssed. Then loosed for a little while. Rev 20:7-13

What the Bible says is His followers are removed from earth because we are not appointed to God's wrath. What sense would it be to resurrect after His wrath, when Jesus is down here setting up His Kingdom?

For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) go in the 1st ressurection-=144,000 are bought from the earth. Rev 14:3) Prov 2:21-22 assures the rest remain on earth= The great crowd which no man can number-Matt 5:5-Jesus promises the earth to the meek, not heaven. The Psalmist knew that fact as well-Psalm 37:29

Ressurection after the 1000 year reign-1000 years after Har-mageddon when satan is captured and abyssed. Then loosed for a little while. Rev 20:7-13

Where are you resurrecting to?
Christ will be here and stays here, right in Jerusalem. And His bride is here with Him. His Kingdom on earth in never ending. According to the Bible, Satan is captured and chained during the 1,000 reign. He was captured already. He is loosed after a 1,000 years for a final battle and judged at the White Throne Judgement.
No need to resurrect. New Jerusalem comes down to us:

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

I can even give you the dimensions:
The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal.

What it looks like:
It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

So, where are you off to???

The 144,000 are messianic Jews from the tribes of Israel who are sealed by God to prevent their death during the tribulation when they preach the gospel.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

They stay here too.

just why the christians are hoping for the reconstruction of the temples that crucified the 1st century events is a true mystery ... for those willing to die for what those events stood for, self determination the return to paradise.

Where are you resurrecting to?
Christ will be here and stays here, right in Jerusalem. And His bride is here with Him. His Kingdom on earth in never ending. According to the Bible, Satan is captured and chained during the 1,000 reign. He was captured already. He is loosed after a 1,000 years for a final battle and judged at the White Throne Judgement.
No need to resurrect. New Jerusalem comes down to us:

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

I can even give you the dimensions:
The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal.

What it looks like:
It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

So, where are you off to???

The prophecy in Ezekial. Symbolic.
Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) At the conclusion of Rev 20 that occurs. The kingdom stands forever, but Jesus is only appointed for 1000 years as king. Rev 20:6)-- God( YHWH(Jehovah) is king of eternity.

It's all about the Son. New Jerusalem is coming to Him. Here, on earth:

Both, Father and Son in Jerusalem, forever.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son

And this is how long Christ reigns from His kingdom in Israel:
Luke 1: 33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.”

Luke 22:29-30 And just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel

Christ never gives up His Kingdom, but God will also returns to us, bringing New Jerusalem with Him and once again dwells with man in New Jerusalem, just as He did in the Tabernacle and in the Garden.

Last edited:
Luke 22:29-30 And just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Christ never gives up His Kingdom, but God will also returns to us, bringing New Jerusalem with Him and once again dwells with man in New Jerusalem, just as He did in the Tabernacle and in the Garden.

what is the christian fixation with those that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant - rather than bringing them to justice - at least first - than worshiping for their new temple without reconciliation.

Forum List

Back