What Does Democracy Have To Do With 9/11? Biden Brings Up Democracy In His 9/11 Speech In Front Of The Pentagon

y643YIo.jpg
Whatever you are trying to infer fails. Never started a war and when he tried to end one The Generals and establishment prevented it so Joe could really fuck it up

You watch CNN?

What a foolish thing to do. :p

I'm in Canada, CNN is approved by the government as "safe" media. It comes with my 900 channel cable package, the competition Fox News does not.

I am too cheap and poor to pay thanks to the Creepy Ones to splurge on such luxuries as Fox News. So I visit their site, watch free clips and sometimes free full episodes.

The 9/11 official memorial is still open. A simple Google search will tell you that.

However.................

The 9/11 Tribute museum (which is a privately operated site), HAS closed it's doors due to a lack of funding because there were fewer visitors over the past couple of years due to COVID. Since it is a privately run site, it doesn't get federal dollars like the official one, and it has gone broke due to lack of tourists.
Honestly, I was not impressed at all by the tribute museum, and you had a lot of open area with things such as a twisted steel column that you had to view from a distance, but where the room was with the video displays, it was far too small and I felt claustrophobic in there amongst the crowd. Poor design.

I turned on CNN expecting to hear from some survivors, first responders, firemen, victims of the families etc. Instead they have Hillary on. Come on maaaan...

I give her some credence, after all she was there. The first minute of the interview is a reflection, she is one with America on that horrible day and I think "maybe she understands the situation well enough to be stoic".

Then, not to my surprise I am afraid, she makes the comment, to the effect that "this is why we need to eradicate radicalism of any kind".

Hmmm, this is true. However, is it the type of comment one makes on 9/11? Deflect from the reality of that day and instead make a general comment about radicalism, none of which resulted in 3000 people murdered by a dozen loyal, unwavering extremists who willingly died for their insane beliefs.

If CNN is having their annual New Years Eve show, does Anderson Cooper also talk about how important Ground Hog Day is as well?

Media like CNN and MSNBC is trying really hard not to make 9/11 about Trump or "MAGA-Republicans."

But you can bet that before the clock strikes midnight, someone will. Just watch.

I turned on CNN expecting to hear from some survivors, first responders, firemen, victims of the families etc. Instead they have Hillary on. Come on maaaan...

I give her some credence, after all she was there. The first minute of the interview is a reflection, she is one with America on that horrible day and I think "maybe she understands the situation well enough to be stoic".

Then, not to my surprise I am afraid, she makes the comment, to the effect that "this is why we need to eradicate radicalism of any kind".

Hmmm, this is true. However, is it the type of comment one makes on 9/11? Deflect from the reality of that day and instead make a general comment about radicalism, none of which resulted in 3000 people murdered by a dozen loyal, unwavering extremists who willingly died for their insane beliefs.

If CNN is having their annual New Years Eve show, does Anderson Cooper also talk about how important Ground Hog Day is as well?
Seems Hillary is behind a conspiracy to 'eradicate' the GOP threat like a Fascist Dictator.
These fuckers are behind so many horrific events in recent history.....and Hillary is on CNN talking about getting rid of her political opposition.

• 9/11
  • Benghazi
  • Waco Tx
  • The botched Afghan pullout
  • Russian Collusion
  • The Iraq War
  • Oklahoma City Bombing
  • Katrina
  • Rubyridge
  • The FBI raid on Mara-lago
  • Jan 6th
  • Spygate