What Does Democracy Have To Do With 9/11? Biden Brings Up Democracy In His 9/11 Speech In Front Of The Pentagon

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Going to the gates of Hell?
Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?
Preserving our Democracy"

What is this idiot talking about?

I needed to set up a beer chugging contest for every time he spoke of Democracy.

Biden decided that Democracy was something worth talking about on a day we're supposed to be showing respect for the people that perished on 9/11.

Instead of pausing for a moment of silence, Biden even talked over the exact moment (10:07am ET) that one of the planes crashed in a field in Somerset County, PA 21 years ago. He's supposed to be from PA.....and he didn't even think of that. He was more worried about Democracy at that moment.

Links

Democrats are weakening this country to the point where we will have another 9/11.

But I'm more worried about sabotage by Democrats to our Democracy than I am from another attack from Islamic Terrorism.

NYC closed down the 9/11 memorial this year.

That should tell you something.

Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?

I needed to set up a beer chugging contest for every time he spoke of Democracy.

Biden decided that Democracy was something worth talking about on a day we're supposed to be showing respect for the people that perished on 9/11.

Instead of pausing for a moment of silence, Biden even talked over the exact moment (10:07am ET) that one of the planes crashed in a field in Somerset County, PA 21 years ago. He's supposed to be from PA.....and he didn't even think of that. He was more worried about Democracy at that moment.

Links

Only an idiot would ask such stupid questions. I say you failed completely.

Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?

Links

Maybe he meant "spreading our Democracy", like he's trying to do in Russia and Ukraine. It takes a whole shitload of weapons to do that. Hope we don't run out.

Only an idiot would ask such stupid questions. I say you failed completely.

Only an idiot wouldn't question what his dear leader tells him. I say you're failed even worse.

Maybe you should ask your "president" why In October 2002, he was one of 77 senators who gave President George W. Bush the authority to use force in Iraq? I'd love to hear his answer.

The 9-11 Terrorists hated America almost as much as the Dirty Democrats do.
Joe Biden's lying and corruption is a threat to our "democracy".
He used his VP office to influence peddle with the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and the Ukrainians.
He used his crackhead son to launder bribe money.
Did Mr 10% Big Guy pay any taxes on his bribes?

Only an idiot wouldn't question what his dear leader tells him. I say you're failed even worse.

Maybe you should ask your "president" why In October 2002, he was one of 77 senators who gave President George W. Bush the authority to use force in Iraq? I'd love to hear his answer.
You must be talking to the wrong person. As I see it the OP posted a bait thread. Seems bashing Biden is all you tards have.
Hail Trump. The guy that lied his fat ass off about 9/11.

The 9-11 Terrorists hated America almost as much as the Dirty Democrats do.
Joe Biden's lying and corruption is a threat to our "democracy".
He used his VP office to influence peddle with the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, and the Ukrainians.
He used his crackhead son to launder bribe money.
Did Mr 10% Big Guy pay any taxes on his bribes?

Biden is colluding with an enemy who was responsible for far more American deaths than 9/11. He took money from the CCP, a country which killed over 1 million Americans with a biological weapon, and continues to give them concessions, like nothing ever happened.

You must be talking to the wrong person. As I see it the OP posted a bait thread. Seems bashing Biden is all you tards have.
Hail Trump. The guy that lied his fat ass off about 9/11.

The same Trump who didn't do these things to you:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

I hail that Trump, as should you.

It makes perfect sense you don't understand what Biden is talking about, and that is precisely why he needs to keep speaking about it.

I'm afraid your condition is terminal, however, but let's hope he reaches other lost souls.

So if you so clearly understand him, then maybe you can enlighten the rest of us.

Do the anti-American Democrats celebrate the 9-11 anniversary?
People should remember that the Left justified the 9-11 islamic terrorist attack.
They said that we deserved it.

Forum List

Back