What Does Democracy Have To Do With 9/11? Biden Brings Up Democracy In His 9/11 Speech In Front Of The Pentagon

Democrats are weakening this country to the point where we will have another 9/11.

But I'm more worried about sabotage by Democrats to our Democracy than I am from another attack from Islamic Terrorism.

NYC closed down the 9/11 memorial this year.

That should tell you something.

The 9/11 official memorial is still open. A simple Google search will tell you that.

However.................

The 9/11 Tribute museum (which is a privately operated site), HAS closed it's doors due to a lack of funding because there were fewer visitors over the past couple of years due to COVID. Since it is a privately run site, it doesn't get federal dollars like the official one, and it has gone broke due to lack of tourists.

Our democracy has become some kind of catch phrase among democrats, they all use it.

It's because they're Democrats. They think Democrats invented Democracy. They don't like the fact that the words "Republic" and "Republican" sorta resemble each other.

Then there's the fact that ancient Greeks invented Democracy, and today's Democrats are rather fond of sodomy, like those ancient Greeks were. Democrats and Sodomites are pretty much the same thing.

:laughing0301:

I turned on CNN expecting to hear from some survivors, first responders, firemen, victims of the families etc. Instead they have Hillary on. Come on maaaan...

I give her some credence, after all she was there. The first minute of the interview is a reflection, she is one with America on that horrible day and I think "maybe she understands the situation well enough to be stoic".

Then, not to my surprise I am afraid, she makes the comment, to the effect that "this is why we need to eradicate radicalism of any kind".

Hmmm, this is true. However, is it the type of comment one makes on 9/11? Deflect from the reality of that day and instead make a general comment about radicalism, none of which resulted in 3000 people murdered by a dozen loyal, unwavering extremists who willingly died for their insane beliefs.

If CNN is having their annual New Years Eve show, does Anderson Cooper also talk about how important Ground Hog Day is as well?

I’ve mentioned it before, but it bears repeating today.

One thing I guess I didn’t believe 21 years ago is that America would elect such a feckless President in 2008, and stand idly by while he flushed our global position, and security, down a left-wing toilet. But we did — and then we did it again in 2020 — and we’ll be paying the price for a long time.

We said “never forget.” Well, we haven’t forgotten the heroism of people like Rick Rescorla, the Flight 93 passengers, the firefighters who charged up the WTC stairs, or the volunteers who set up the American Dunkirk evacuation of lower Manhattan by boat.

But we have forgotten the criminal negligence of our political leaders and intelligence services that got us to that point. We should have purged the incompetents then. Instead, they’re still running the show. The country is still sound, but the people in charge of it have only gotten worse.

God bless America. We need it.

I don’t mean this to sound gloomy. But Americans consistently shrink from the realities of both international and domestic politics and that’s not good. I think the coming decade will be a dose of reality, for better and for worse. Instapundit

I’ve mentioned it before, but it bears repeating today.

One thing I guess I didn’t believe 21 years ago is that America would elect such a feckless President in 2008, and stand idly by while he flushed our global position, and security, down a left-wing toilet. But we did — and then we did it again in 2020 — and we’ll be paying the price for a long time.

We said “never forget.” Well, we haven’t forgotten the heroism of people like Rick Rescorla, the Flight 93 passengers, the firefighters who charged up the WTC stairs, or the volunteers who set up the American Dunkirk evacuation of lower Manhattan by boat.

But we have forgotten the criminal negligence of our political leaders and intelligence services that got us to that point. We should have purged the incompetents then. Instead, they’re still running the show. The country is still sound, but the people in charge of it have only gotten worse.

God bless America. We need it.

I don’t mean this to sound gloomy. But Americans consistently shrink from the realities of both international and domestic politics and that’s not good. I think the coming decade will be a dose of reality, for better and for worse. Instapundit
y643YIo.jpg

Democrats are weakening this country to the point where we will have another 9/11.

But I'm more worried about sabotage by Democrats to our Democracy than I am from another attack from Islamic Terrorism.

NYC closed down the 9/11 memorial this year.

That should tell you something.
Will they put the brilliant Condi Rice in charge of national security again? She read the intelligence warning of a terrorist attack that may use airplanes but she ignored it because it wasn`t specific enough. She didn`t know the flight numbers so she couldn`t be bothered.

It makes perfect sense you don't understand what Biden is talking about, and that is precisely why he needs to keep speaking about it.

I'm afraid your condition is terminal, however, but let's hope he reaches other lost souls.
they sure stuck a flag in your ass didnt they?......geezus....lol....

Going to the gates of Hell?
Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?
Preserving our Democracy"

What is this idiot talking about?

I needed to set up a beer chugging contest for every time he spoke of Democracy.

Biden decided that Democracy was something worth talking about on a day we're supposed to be showing respect for the people that perished on 9/11.

Instead of pausing for a moment of silence, Biden even talked over the exact moment (10:07am ET) that one of the planes crashed in a field in Somerset County, PA 21 years ago. He's supposed to be from PA.....and he didn't even think of that. He was more worried about Democracy at that moment.

Links

Isn't it wonderful to have a "president" with no intellect, tact, charm or conscience?

And even more wonderful that there are actually people in this country who believe this thing is human?

Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?

I needed to set up a beer chugging contest for every time he spoke of Democracy.

Biden decided that Democracy was something worth talking about on a day we're supposed to be showing respect for the people that perished on 9/11.

Instead of pausing for a moment of silence, Biden even talked over the exact moment (10:07am ET) that one of the planes crashed in a field in Somerset County, PA 21 years ago. He's supposed to be from PA.....and he didn't even think of that. He was more worried about Democracy at that moment.

Links

Biden and the Democraps are desperate because they know they're going to LOSE in November. Bigly.

And if the Republicans get the House, the Stalinists are completely fucked. The people aren't going to stand for a RINO speaker, we want action this time.

I turned on CNN expecting to hear from some survivors, first responders, firemen, victims of the families etc. Instead they have Hillary on. Come on maaaan...

I give her some credence, after all she was there. The first minute of the interview is a reflection, she is one with America on that horrible day and I think "maybe she understands the situation well enough to be stoic".

Then, not to my surprise I am afraid, she makes the comment, to the effect that "this is why we need to eradicate radicalism of any kind".

Hmmm, this is true. However, is it the type of comment one makes on 9/11? Deflect from the reality of that day and instead make a general comment about radicalism, none of which resulted in 3000 people murdered by a dozen loyal, unwavering extremists who willingly died for their insane beliefs.

If CNN is having their annual New Years Eve show, does Anderson Cooper also talk about how important Ground Hog Day is as well?
You watch CNN?

What a foolish thing to do. :p

You must be talking to the wrong person. As I see it the OP posted a bait thread. Seems bashing Biden is all you tards have.
Hail Trump. The guy that lied his fat ass off about 9/11.
I see that when you reported it as a bait thread.....................................

nobody cared.

"tards" :laughing0301:

Biden and the Democraps are desperate because they know they're going to LOSE in November. Bigly.

And if the Republicans get the House, the Stalinists are completely fucked. The people aren't going to stand for a RINO speaker, we want action this time.
58 days

The same Trump who didn't do these things to you:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

I hail that Trump, as should you.
Rant Rant Rant Rump Rump Rump

" Proof By Public Of Sanctimonious Psychopathic Traitors Support Scotus Sedition Against Us 1st 9th 14th "

* Democracy Is A Bull Shit Term For Populism As Tyranny By Majority *

Protect our Democracy?
Defending our Democracy?

Links

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

A republic with a credo of e pluribus unum expects individualism and protection of negative liberties for its citizens .

Democracy against individualism conspires tyranny by majority .

Forum List

Back