What Do You Want For Christmas? The Naughty Or Nice Game Rules

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now although I can't give it to you for real,.. I can virtually. On Christmas morning I'm going to have a thread in the games section that will be giving out presents to all of the good people on this forum, but obviously if you're on my ignore list (which I will temporarily remove you) you're going to get a big lump of coal, as you will if somehow you're not being ignored but you still won't deserve a virtual present. :) (For the record it works in reverse too. I really want a Beagle, but if you think that I have been naughty feel free to give me coal if you wish.)

Now although I can't give it to you for real,.. I can virtually. On Christmas morning I'm going to have a thread in the games section that will be giving out presents to all of the good people on this forum, but obviously if you're on my ignore list (which I will temporarily remove you) you're going to get a big lump of coal, as you will if somehow you're not being ignored but you still won't deserve a virtual present. :) (For the record it works in reverse too. I really want a Beagle, but if you think that I have been naughty feel free to give me coal if you wish.)

I want a Beagle too.....they're hard to find here.

santa-science-books.jpg

I would love to meet actor Bronson Pinchot someday. I love him so much.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for a special poem that I wrote for him not too long ago. Focus on the message that begins like this: "Bronson, I started writing this on August 22nd."

Btw guys, if you don't tell me what you want (and you're not a rotten bastard) then I can't give it to you on Christmas morning. So please be sure to get all of your requests in before Christmas and we should be able to do the virtual gift exchange somewhere between nine-thirty and ten am et after I'm finished with opening presents for real. :)

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can make that happen for you virtually, I don't even know who that is. :confused-84:
Bronson Pinchot is known for a sitcom that started in the late 1980's named Perfect Strangers. Balki is his character name. The following films are just a few of his several other projects.

Risky Business
Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 3
First Wives Club
True Romance
The Langoliers

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Lol I haven't given anything yet, but that's a nice owl. :)

Forum List

Back