What do you think we'll hear tomorrow?

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
I know I'll be watching at 10:30.
If what I expect to hear comes out,both hilary and obama are in for a world of shit.
Should be very interesting to say the least.
The whistle blowers now have a little protection from retaliation.

If what I expect to hear comes out,both hilary and obama are in for a world of shit.

What we can expect is a lot of Republican bluster... and that the people in Benghazi were murdered by terrorists; not Obama and Hillary

we will learn that the administration knew it was a terror attack but lied to the American people to keep from looking bad before the election .

What we can expect is a lot of Republican bluster... and that the people in Benghazi were murdered by terrorists; not Obama and Hillary

Why would you say that?
The republicans aren't testifying tomorrow.

Why would you say that?
The republicans aren't testifying tomorrow.

Because they'll be blustering.

winniethepoohan23.gif

we know the piece of shit knew it was a terror attack and lied to the American people for political reasons ,but what we don't know is why no help was sent .that in my opinion is the real story !!

we know the piece of shit knew it was a terror attack and lied to the American people for political reasons ,but what we don't know is why no help was sent .that in my opinion is the real story !!

I really dont watch a lot of TV, but I'll have the popcorn out and the volume up for this one.
I just hope hilary is there and they keep a camera on her ugly mug.

There are several reasons why no help was sent. Many can be found with a simple google search. Or by looking at the Republican-run House's Benghazi report... :cool:

Then why didn't Obama and Hillary say that the terrorists were responsible instead of blaming the whole thing on a filmmaker? The way they talked, you'd think the filmmaker single handedly killed those people. That is all we heard at first. And it was a lie to cover up the fact that it was terrorists. Why?

Oh, yea, because they were lying to cover up the fact that they dropped the ball and failed to protect our people. Obama didn't want people realizing that he hadn't crippled al Qaeda or any other terrorist group.

There had been attacks and threats prior to the 9/11 attack and yet they removed security personnel instead of beefing up security. It could have been avoided had they listened to those asking for help before the attack. Then they claimed no one was close enough to come to the aid of those in mortal danger during the lengthy attack. We know better. A general was arrested on the spot for wanting to help and Obama replaced that general with the one who arrested him. Reward for cooperating??

No explanations have been offered. We just got 'It happened because a filmmaker made a disgusting film that insulted the Muslims' (as if they were justified in murdering over it), then months of silence and no cooperation with the investigation and then we got "What difference does it make?", then the latest, "It was a long time ago." And some feel that is sufficient? Good grief!!

What we will hear tomorrow is more lies and more cover ups... we will hear discrediting the reputation of the witnesses....what else can we hear from thugs in this Administration?

only now....the will not be able fool everybody.

Forum List

Back