What Do You Think God Should Have Done With These People?

As usual, no quote = total fartsmoke. Now go sniff another hairy nutsack (ding).

Such vulgarism, such homosexual inference, such condescension. Sickening. Anti-intellectual, even as you feign intellectualism. Despicable.

This website was designed for atheists like you.

Atheists waged a 70-year war on religious belief in the Soviet Union. The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques, and temples; it executed religious leaders; it flooded the schools and media with anti-religious propaganda; and it introduced a belief system called “scientific atheism,” complete with atheist rituals, proselytizers, and a promise of worldly salvation. But in the end, a majority of older Soviet citizens retained their religious beliefs and a crop of citizens too young to have experienced pre-Soviet times acquired religious beliefs.[10]

View attachment 465323
When the Rila Monastery in Bulgaria was taken by the Communists EVERY icon and anything of religious significance was "looted"...............that was circa late 1940s. When the wall fell and Freedom returned, most of those same items were mysteriously returned. Seems the local peasants never really revolted.

Greg

As usual, no quote = total fartsmoke. Now go sniff another hairy nutsack (ding).

Such vulgarism, such homosexual inference, such condescension. Sickening. Anti-intellectual, even as you feign intellectualism. Despicable.

Atheists waged a 70-year war on religious belief in the Soviet Union. The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques, and temples; it executed religious leaders; it flooded the schools and media with anti-religious propaganda; and it introduced a belief system called “scientific atheism,” complete with atheist rituals, proselytizers, and a promise of worldly salvation. But in the end, a majority of older Soviet citizens retained their religious beliefs and a crop of citizens too young to have experienced pre-Soviet times acquired religious beliefs.[10]

View attachment 465323
Jesus was likely gay and sniffed hairy nutsacks himself.

I'm an agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

View attachment 465323

I'm an agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.
It's super obvious you are triggered by religion, dude.

View attachment 465323

Triggered, lol. I bet you voted for Trump, lol.

View attachment 465323

Yes, triggered. You have a need to lash out. You can't control it. It's obvious that you are in pain and hurting.

View attachment 465323

Yes, triggered. You have a need to lash out. You can't control it. It's obvious that you are in pain and hurting.
So you did vote for Trump, that was obvious.

I only say those things when you lash out and call me names. You stop, I stop. Simple, really.

View attachment 465323

So you did vote for Trump, that was obvious.

I only say those things when you lash out and call me names. You stop, I stop. Simple, really.
I voted for Biden, dummy. Guess it wasn't so obvious after all. But what difference does that make? Did bad people vote for Trump and good people vote for Biden?

You weren't even talking to me when you wrote, "Jesus was likely gay and sniffed hairy nutsacks himself."

You have a need to lash out. You can't control it. It's obvious that you are in pain and hurting.

lol. Buncha lightweights.

Buncha lightweights? How many people have you brought down? Anything you say here is forgotten by the next post.

It's taking a while, but religion is slowly being abandoned. Especially by smart people.

Like you :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:?
Scientists Aren’t Religious, So Why Should You Be?
Millennials Are Leaving Religion And Not Coming Back

First, we know you're a lightweight b/c you can't explain it in your own words.

Second, only four in ten millennials left (and they could come back when they're older).

As for your first link, it's from 2007 (old as yer pud) and today's scientists are mostly atheist. We still have creation scientists which the article ignored.

Another fail on your lightweight part.

Buncha lightweights? How many people have you brought down? Anything you say here is forgotten by the next post.

It's taking a while, but religion is slowly being abandoned. Especially by smart people.

Second, only four in ten millennials left (and they could come back when they're older).

As for your first link, it's from 2007 (old as yer pud) and today's scientists are mostly atheist. We still have creation scientists which the article ignored.

There's no such thing as a creation scientist, b/c creation can't be proven scientifically.

And you can't deny, and didn't, that people are leaving religion in droves, because science has shown it to be wrong about way too many things.

There's no such thing as a creation scientist, b/c creation can't be proven scientifically.

And you can't deny, and didn't, that people are leaving religion in droves, because science has shown it to be wrong about way too many things.

That's your ignorance or a lie. I read a thread today that showed creation happened. You know Einstein's equation E=mc2 (squared). Humans can turn matter into energy, but they can't turn energy into matter m=E/c2 (squared). Thus, that is scientific evidence of God. How else did the universe, Earth, and everything in it come to be. It goes to show you and your atheist scientists are wrong, wrong, wrong and evolution is just a theory.

Jeremiah Chapter 7

They were dealing with each other unjustly Jeremiah 7:5

They were oppressing foreigners Jeremiah 7:6

They were oppressing the fatherless {orphans} and
widows {the defenseless} Jeremiah 7:6

They were killing innocent people Jeremiah 7: 6

They were stealing, murdering, committing adultery and
committing perjury in the courts. Jeremiah 7:9

God spoke to them again and again and told them to stop
doing all these sins, but they refused to listen to Him and
they kept on murdering innocent people. Jeremiah 7:13

They were stiff-necked and would not listen and obey the
Lord -- they refused to respond o His correction. Jeremiah 7:24-28

They even murdered their own children by burning them in fire as
sacrifices to their blood-thirsty false gods. Jeremiah 7:30-31

God spoke to them repeatedly and told them to stop murdering
innocent people, and to stop stealing, and to stop oppressing
widows and orphans and to stop murdering their children by
offering them in the fires as sacrifices to their false blood-thirsty
gods -- but they de facto told God, "No we will NOT stop
murdering innocent people." See all of Jeremiah chapter 7

So?

So God destroyed them and gave their dead bodies to the birds
of the air and they became meals for the vultures -- "food for
the birds" Jeremiah 7:32-33

Concluding Remarks:
No human is forced to choose wrongly and thereby bring destruction
upon themselves. God gave us free will and we can choose to listen
to Him and obey His commands. He knows what is best for us and
He has made a way for us to say no to destructive sin and wrong doing.

The Lord Jesus opened our path to forgiveness and peace with
God by His death on the Cross. He purchased our salvation by
shedding His blood on Calvary. His death and Resurrection created
a New Covenant {a New Testament} between God and humanity.

"Whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life.
He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."
John 5:24

"Therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through
our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

You too, today, can find peace with God , , , ,

"To all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave
the right to become children of God." John 1:12

If you do not know the Lord Jesus as your savior, simply pray
this simple prayer from the heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your
forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the
dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart
and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.
In Your Name. Amen."

JAG
freakin liberals always thumpin the bible...grow up, think for yourself

if there is no creation...where in hell did you come from?????

The Bible should be cancelled.

The vast majority of people in the Russian Empire were, at the time of the revolution, religious believers, whereas the communists aimed to break the power of all religious institutions and eventually replace religious belief with atheism. "Science" was counterposed to "religious superstition" in the media and in academic writing. The main religions of pre-revolutionary Russia persisted throughout the entire Soviet period, but they were only tolerated within certain limits. Generally, this meant that believers were free to worship in private and in their respective religious buildings (churches, mosques, synagogues etc.), but public displays of religion outside of such designations were prohibited. In addition, religious institutions were not allowed to express their views in any type of mass media, and many religious buildings were demolished or used for other purposes. In the long run, state atheism failed to convert many people. Religion strengthened underground and was revived to help fight the Second World War. It flourished after the fall of Communism. As Paul Froese explains:

:lol:
Only dumb people follow a religion.
Darwin says otherwise, dummy.
As usual, no quote = total fartsmoke. Now go sniff another hairy nutsack.
You are cute when you act dumb.

Throughout history every society has overwhelmingly held the belief that man is more than just matter and that there is a higher power than man. When we look at the data today we see that more and more people are rejecting organized religion but have not abandoned their belief that they are more than just matter or that there is a force which connects or binds us all. From the atheist's vantage point these beliefs exist because of evolutionary forces. But the reality is that even that argument confirms that spirituality offers a functional advantage over materialism. According to natural selection there are two main components; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation. So even natural selection confirms that spirituality is a behavior which leads to success. Otherwise, according to natural selection, it would have been abandoned long ago. As mankind has gained more and more knowledge of his natural surroundings his desire for spirituality has not diminished. In fact, the more materialistic we became the less satisfied we became.
true, but if you have no belief in
god and greater powers...you admit you are lost in a maze of your own madness

The vast majority of people in the Russian Empire were, at the time of the revolution, religious believers, whereas the communists aimed to break the power of all religious institutions and eventually replace religious belief with atheism. "Science" was counterposed to "religious superstition" in the media and in academic writing. The main religions of pre-revolutionary Russia persisted throughout the entire Soviet period, but they were only tolerated within certain limits. Generally, this meant that believers were free to worship in private and in their respective religious buildings (churches, mosques, synagogues etc.), but public displays of religion outside of such designations were prohibited. In addition, religious institutions were not allowed to express their views in any type of mass media, and many religious buildings were demolished or used for other purposes. In the long run, state atheism failed to convert many people. Religion strengthened underground and was revived to help fight the Second World War. It flourished after the fall of Communism. As Paul Froese explains:

like Obama who attended jeremiah wrights church and learned how to be a racist

And smart people lead them.

quote-you-don-t-get-rich-writing-science-fiction-if-you-want-to-get-rich-you-start-a-religion-...jpg

That's your ignorance or a lie. I read a thread today that showed creation happened. You know Einstein's equation E=mc2 (squared). Humans can turn matter into energy, but they can't turn energy into matter m=E/c2 (squared). Thus, that is scientific evidence of God. How else did the universe, Earth, and everything in it come to be. It goes to show you and your atheist scientists are wrong, wrong, wrong and evolution is just a theory.

If that's scientific evidence of god, then you should have no problem linking me to a REAL science sight that says this. And none of your fake creation science nonsense, they are NEVER based on science, just the same twisted illogical nonsense that you just put forward.

Just because science hasn't completely solved the Big Bang mystery doesn't mean that it automatically points to an invisible being who rules over everything. C'mon brah, get a grip.

if there is no creation...where in hell did you come from?????

The current leading THEORY is that the Big Bang brought everything into being. But science can't yet see that far back in time, so it's just a guess, really.

Darwin says otherwise, dummy.
As usual, no quote = total fartsmoke. Now go sniff another hairy nutsack.
You are cute when you act dumb.

Throughout history every society has overwhelmingly held the belief that man is more than just matter and that there is a higher power than man. When we look at the data today we see that more and more people are rejecting organized religion but have not abandoned their belief that they are more than just matter or that there is a force which connects or binds us all. From the atheist's vantage point these beliefs exist because of evolutionary forces. But the reality is that even that argument confirms that spirituality offers a functional advantage over materialism. According to natural selection there are two main components; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation. So even natural selection confirms that spirituality is a behavior which leads to success. Otherwise, according to natural selection, it would have been abandoned long ago. As mankind has gained more and more knowledge of his natural surroundings his desire for spirituality has not diminished. In fact, the more materialistic we became the less satisfied we became.
true, but if you have no belief in
god and greater powers...you admit you are lost in a maze of your own madness
Actually no, your mind would be free from thinking that kind of nonsense that they teach you to scare you into following them.

like Obama who attended jeremiah wrights church and learned how to be a racist
I never really followed Obummer. To me, Mooch is a guy, and those kids are adopted, they don't look like either one.

Forum List

Back