What do You Think About This Idea?

Not too long, well now that i think of it...5? 10? years ago? the local walmarts were foisting that green stuff and the pink stuff on its customers. That didn't go as well as they'd hoped. LOLOL

Not too long, well now that i think of it...5? 10? years ago? the local walmarts were foisting that green stuff and the pink stuff on its customers. That didn't go as well as they'd hoped. LOLOL

What green and pink stuff?

Because for one: Lots of susan G. Komen money raised allegedly for the 'fight' against breast cancer went to Planned Parenthood.

Companies who have given/are giving $ to PP. I say 'have given' because a few have pulled out or rather reduced funds in order to go low profile on the situation.

Last edited:
The colored pumpkins seem like an interesting idea except for the teal. Halloween is about candy and people shouldn't be expected to buy other items at the store just because somebody's child might have an allergy. Parents always have the choice of keeping them home, or sorting out the candy that they're allergic to.

Personally I just get dressed up as saints, angels and devils, build a sacred bonfire and tell peoples fortunes while also sacrificing crops and animals while honoring the martyrs and saints.......

Halloween. Trick or treat. Another pagan celebration.
I don't get the little heathens at my door. Not interested.

The colored pumpkins seem like an interesting idea except for the teal. Halloween is about candy and people shouldn't be expected to buy other items at the store just because somebody's child might have an allergy. Parents always have the choice of keeping them home, or sorting out the candy that they're allergic to.

We pass out any candy besides those with nuts in them. I believe around 15% of kids are allergic to nuts

Halloween. Trick or treat. Another pagan celebration.
I don't get the little heathens at my door. Not interested.
If I dress up as Joe Biden and knocked at your door...............how would you handle the situation???

Better yet, what if it was Jillian...hehehehehe

If I dress up as Joe Biden and knocked at your door...............how would you handle the situation???

Better yet, what if it was Jillian...hehehehehe
1634744044061.png

1634744063988.png

I watch things about witches and demons and ghosts around Halloween and I can sleep through the night,.. but that would probably scar me for life. XD

Forum List

Back