Mudwhistle's Virtual Hallo-Boo-thday Surprise Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right, and although I don't know what age he's turning I already know that he will forever be young at heart. :) Happy birthday (or boo-thday lol) mudwhistle who has been one of my best online friends here since the very beginning!! :D

5609184288bb34d1ba70f1f37af91817.png

Here's your cake!! :D

delish-halloween-cake-horizontal-1539895591.jpg

And we can't forget your balloons. ;)

61EK+ANwYUL._AC_SX425_.jpg

And here's your present. :) Scroll

Happy-Birthday-Gift-Black-and-Orange-by-Surya-Darmawan-580x386.jpg

s69-ted1507-jj-00014-02.jpg

That's why I setup that thread about what you would want more than anything in the world and tagged you in it. You fell right into my trap lol!

That's right, and although I don't know what age he's turning I already know that he will forever be young at heart. :) Happy birthday (or boo-thday lol) mudwhistle who has been one of my best online friends here since the very beginning!! :D

View attachment 555447

View attachment 555448

View attachment 555449

View attachment 555450

View attachment 555452

That's why I setup that thread about what you would want more than anything in the world and tagged you in it. You fell right into my trap lol!
I'm 65 today.

Btw, this is one of the reasons why I said that I would be busy today on my thirteen days till Halloween thread. That, and I'm not sure whether or not I'll be going to a hayride tonight due to the current rain. Oh, and mudwhistle, do you remember when I asked you whether or not you had any plans for your B-Day? It was because I was making sure that you would be here and I already teased the name of the party in the PM I sent you. ;)

View attachment 555447

View attachment 555448

View attachment 555449

View attachment 555450

View attachment 555452

so you down voted my post --why?

Btw, this is one of the reasons why I said that I would be busy today on my thirteen days till Halloween thread. That, and I'm not sure whether or not I'll be going to a hayride tonight due to the current rain. Oh, and mudwhistle, do you remember when I asked you whether or not you had any plans for your B-Day? It was because I was making sure that you would be here and I already teased the name of the party in the PM I sent you. ;)

I have no plans.

Forum List

Back