What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t vote for Johnson, this last election was a total failure of parties nominating the right people. Dems thought Clinton was entitled, so no real candidate ran against her, the GOP realized Clinton was a weak candidate so every establishment Republican ran which left that vote divided and Trump came out on top. The Libertarian Party seems to have lost their way.

Yes, the Libertarian Party not nominating an actual libertarian three times in a row is a pretty good example of a party losing it's way.

This was the worst election to vote ever. Previously for me it was 2008 when the Republicans nominated a leftist, Democrats nominated a Marxist and Libertarians nominated a conservative. I could have voted for Bob Barr as a Republican, but not as a Libertarian. So I voted for Ralph Nader who at least said accurately there was no difference between the parties.

This election I had nothing. I considered Jill Stein, but her vandalism to fight energy independence was worse than Gary Johnson being a faux libertarian
Since when are libertarians either far right or not accepted?
Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia
Gary Johnson is not a left libertarian.

I didn't say he's not a "left libertarian," I said he's not a libertarian. He wasn't libertarian as New Mexico's governor. All you have to do is listen to him speak and hear how he doesn't even really grasp what libertarian means.

Unfortunately, he chose to be the most stereotypical pot head libertarian he could come up with. He's as libertarian as John McCain is conservative
I think he is a real libertarian, and Rand Paul would be a better example of faux libertarian. To be fair Rand is a republican but he obviously portrays himself as libertarian like his father did.

I didn't say anything about Rand Paul, you did.

And no, Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian. He can't speak to libertarian views and know why libertarians think that. And he only joined the party after going nowhere in the Republican primaries
So by your insane view Gary isn't a libertarian, tell me who are the "true" libertarians?

An entire political party has abandoned years of principles and ideals...not to mention moral character....all the support a charlatan....
:lmao:
You’re talking about the federal government, they have no principles, no morals only fucked up ideals...

And certainly no moral character… The federal government is the definition of a charlatan

And you elected the majority of them!

I’m really talking here only about the evangelicals who are so politicized that they’re really synonymous with Republicans

There are very few of those. Most conservative Christian Churches are not like that. And I'm no fan of conservative Christian churches. I see some references to a few of those churches in the news, but I don't personally know any of them. That's generally a case of Democrats hitting the roof over shaddows

So we just let it keep on happening ? How many school shootings so far this year ? I heard 20

which new gun law would have stopped any of these lunatics from shooting? tell us specifically what new laws would do it. I'll wait.
I'm far from an expert on this matter Maybe one of the NRA brains can come up with a solution OR even you

solutions:
1. arm teachers and school officials
2. post armed guards at all schools
3.teach kids right from wrong from birth
4. allow teachers to discipline kids
5. stop passing legislation that destroys families
6. stop the PC bullshit
7. put mentally ill people in secure institutions where they cannot hurt themselves or others
8. stop blaming the gun and blame the shooter
9. stop blaming the NRA, conservatives, republicans, Trump, video games, TV, movies, etc, blame the shooter
10. teach American history and world history in all schools from first grade up
11. stop the "participation thophy" bullshit, only the winners get trophies.
12. mandate that the media tell the truth in "news" broadcasts
13. stop the racial victimization
14, enforce our immigration laws
15. enforce the gun laws that are already on the books.

there, 15 solutions since you couldn't come up with even one

I'd never give government employees the power to discipline my kid, but the rest of the list looks pretty good
Well not today you wouldn't, because government employees are mostly liberal leftist. Then again that's the problem, they won't disipline your child even if you wanted them to. Back in the day the teachers were a reflection of the community, and if the community was conservatives, then the teachers and staff were also. Not anymore.

That's certainly a factor. But back then the schools were accountable to parents. Today, government has insulated teachers from accountability to parents. They can kill your kids grades for not repeating back to them leftist phraseology on demand and you can't do shit about it

I’m really talking here only about the evangelicals who are so politicized that they’re really synonymous with Republicans

There are very few of those. Most conservative Christian Churches are not like that. And I'm no fan of conservative Christian churches. I see some references to a few of those churches in the news, but I don't personally know any of them. That's generally a case of Democrats hitting the roof over shaddows
So the family value evangelicals aren't voting for the pussy grabbing vile perverted crook?? How did I think that?

which new gun law would have stopped any of these lunatics from shooting? tell us specifically what new laws would do it. I'll wait.
I'm far from an expert on this matter Maybe one of the NRA brains can come up with a solution OR even you

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit
7. put mentally ill people in secure institutions where they cannot hurt themselves or others
9. stop blaming the NRA, conservatives, republicans, Trump, video games, TV, movies, etc, blame the shooter

I'd never give government employees the power to discipline my kid, but the rest of the list looks pretty good
Well not today you wouldn't, because government employees are mostly liberal leftist. Then again that's the problem, they won't disipline your child even if you wanted them to. Back in the day the teachers were a reflection of the community, and if the community was conservatives, then the teachers and staff were also. Not anymore.
Back then teachers were looked up to now thanks to republicans they're underpaid and under respected

What a load of crap. Teachers aren't underpaid when you consider the competition for jobs with summers off and that if they work summers they get paid to do that.

I have no respect for teachers as a group because they are unaccountable to me for how they treat my kids. And that's on you, pal

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit

That's certainly a factor. But back then the schools were accountable to parents. Today, government has insulated teachers from accountability to parents. They can kill your kids grades for not repeating back to them leftist phraseology on demand and you can't do shit about it
You lost me kaz that repeating stuff is a crock of crap Don't know where you pulled that out of

Yes, the Libertarian Party not nominating an actual libertarian three times in a row is a pretty good example of a party losing it's way.

This was the worst election to vote ever. Previously for me it was 2008 when the Republicans nominated a leftist, Democrats nominated a Marxist and Libertarians nominated a conservative. I could have voted for Bob Barr as a Republican, but not as a Libertarian. So I voted for Ralph Nader who at least said accurately there was no difference between the parties.

This election I had nothing. I considered Jill Stein, but her vandalism to fight energy independence was worse than Gary Johnson being a faux libertarian

I didn't say he's not a "left libertarian," I said he's not a libertarian. He wasn't libertarian as New Mexico's governor. All you have to do is listen to him speak and hear how he doesn't even really grasp what libertarian means.

Unfortunately, he chose to be the most stereotypical pot head libertarian he could come up with. He's as libertarian as John McCain is conservative
I think he is a real libertarian, and Rand Paul would be a better example of faux libertarian. To be fair Rand is a republican but he obviously portrays himself as libertarian like his father did.

And no, Gary Johnson isn't a libertarian. He can't speak to libertarian views and know why libertarians think that. And he only joined the party after going nowhere in the Republican primaries
So by your insane view Gary isn't a libertarian, tell me who are the "true" libertarians?

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't use that term, you did. You're trying to invent a True Scotsman fallacy. Unfortunately for you, I didn't say that and you had to make it up

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit

Back then teachers were looked up to now thanks to republicans they're underpaid and under respected

What a load of crap. Teachers aren't underpaid when you consider the competition for jobs with summers off and that if they work summers they get paid to do that.

I have no respect for teachers as a group because they are unaccountable to me for how they treat my kids. And that's on you, pal
You see 1000's marching?? are they all greedy pigs?

So the family value evangelicals aren't voting for the pussy grabbing vile perverted crook?? How did I think that?

Swish. You repeated your own point, you didn't address my post at all. It's a logical fallacy called begging the question

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit

You lost me kaz that repeating stuff is a crock of crap Don't know where you pulled that out of

Can you try saying that again, only in English this time?

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit

You see 1000's marching?? are they all greedy pigs?

Sleep it off, drunken idiot

Swish. You repeated your own point, you didn't address my post at all. It's a logical fallacy called begging the question
Excuse me once again I've been of the opinion that all conservative Christian churches have folks that vote 100% republican ....not caring about whether he who they voted for is among the lowest of human beings

solutions:
6. stop the PC bullshit

Can you try saying that again, only in English this time?
Killing your kids grades for not repeating leftist phraseology?? Total BS

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't use that term, you did. You're trying to invent a True Scotsman fallacy. Unfortunately for you, I didn't say that and you had to make it up
So you say Gary isn't a libertarian, then refuse to name a real one and blame it on true scotsman. Sounds legit dude :slap:

Although McCain is wrong on most of the issues – as are most Republicans – he was at least a voice of reasoned dissent in a GOP that had very much lost its way.

Absent McCain, the GOP will lose that reasoned dissent, and further deteriorate into the Party of Trump, devoid of ethics, morality, and reason.

Although McCain is wrong on most of the issues – as are most Republicans – he was at least a voice of reasoned dissent in a GOP that had very much lost its way.

Absent McCain, the GOP will lose that reasoned dissent, and further deteriorate into the Party of Trump, devoid of ethics, morality, and reason.
And this republican garbage bash him because his voting record was only 86% republican??

And this republican garbage bash him because his voting record was only 86% republican??
That makes him deep state dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back