What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.
Lol
So you like your career politicians spineless... because that is what career politicians are

Lol
So you like your career politicians spineless... because that is what career politicians are

McCain is far from spineless.

Spineless = yes men and party zombies

Didn't like his constant desire for U.S. to stick its nose into the conflicts overseas so didn't support his presidential bid in '08 but otherwise he was what I wanted in an Representative and then Senator.

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

The poll question reminds me of the all too often forgotten peril that our elected officials have in their lives. While we can sit here in anonymity and take the hardline positions on every topic under the sun and shade the world in black and white; most bills a Senator is asked to vote on are gray; there are good things and bad things that are in each. The problem is that you can't vote for 60% of the bill; you have to vote for the entire thing. The bill that increases funding that one constituency will applaud, also includes a reduction in funding another constituency will abhor.

I pretty much feel this way as well, I really did not care for his politics but I did not dislike him as a man.

An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

Democrats shitted on McCain when he referred to Obama as "that one". Did they believe McCain was racist?

McCain had to lie the last two runs to get elected.....claimed he had learned his lesson on immigration and then went right back to we need comprehensive immigration reform and open borders.........wonder what he lists as his shining Sen accomplishment....I cant think of one

Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.
John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive

John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive
Everyone looks left wing to nazi wannabes.

McCain paid a heavy price for the Viet Nam War as a POW.

The other POW's pulled together and saved his life.

But the stupidest thing he ever said is what cost him the Presidency:

"The fundamentals of the economy are sound!" just 2 weeks before it crashed in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back