What do you call it when the US Military takes out 7 al-Qaeda leaders in Syria?

Cons apparently love war.
OR...they love wiping out the barbarians responsible for unending violence and death in that region.

I take it you were also against the removal of Nazis during WW2.
Your warped ideology makes a moron of you.
The only ones responsible for unending violence and death in the region, is your beloved Uncle Sam. Too bad you can’t see the truth.
Right, because we all know what a stable, peace loving region the ME was before the US came along. Don't know much history do you? Ever heard of the Crusades? Or the Moors? How about the Persians, Assyrians or Sumerians? How about the Phillistines or the Ottoman Turks? Yep, no fighting in that region until Uncle Sam came along. :rolleyes:

So there is nothing we can do to change that. The answer is to not become a part of the problem.

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

Oh yeah, that's just how the Left tries to paint him.

How many times do you expect the media to cover this? As I said we have had this same report so many times that it's no longer news. The government drops a bomb and then claim to have wiped out some leaders.

Then we do it again, and again, and again. People are simply no longer interested.
Fighting terrorism is a continuous process. Muammar Ghadaffi called terrorism "The Never Ending War." There is no end like in conventional war, no surrender and no peace process. I am interested because these homicidal maniacs represent a greater threat than any conventional army. They attack mostly unarmed civilians and the attack is always a surprise.
Then they disappear until the next attack. If we get impatient and quit, the terrorists have won.

That's exactly what bombs dropped from drones do.

Those "bombs" are not dropped, they are guided in within a few feet of the intended target after the greatest effort possible is made to identify the target and minimize civilians.

Is that why we bombed a hospital?

What could ever be a bigger act of terrorism than bombing a hospital?

Do you think it was done on purpose? Do you know if it was because it was actually being used as a terrorist base of operations hoping to avoid attack by remaining close to civilians? I really get tired of your kind who find fault with us while we bust a nut trying to give every consideration possible to our enemies who start this shit and wouldn't give one of our guys the time of day.

I call it a good start. Keep the gloves off & take out as many of these inhuman psychos as you can find.

In Obama's day, this would have been front page news and grounds for a big press conference! Has Trump announced anything at all? I thought he was the big attention hound who lived to take credit in the spotlight for everything?

How many times do you expect the media to cover this? As I said we have had this same report so many times that it's no longer news. The government drops a bomb and then claim to have wiped out some leaders.

Then we do it again, and again, and again. People are simply no longer interested.
Fighting terrorism is a continuous process. Muammar Ghadaffi called terrorism "The Never Ending War." There is no end like in conventional war, no surrender and no peace process. I am interested because these homicidal maniacs represent a greater threat than any conventional army. They attack mostly unarmed civilians and the attack is always a surprise.
Then they disappear until the next attack. If we get impatient and quit, the terrorists have won.

Those "bombs" are not dropped, they are guided in within a few feet of the intended target after the greatest effort possible is made to identify the target and minimize civilians.

Do you think it was done on purpose? Do you know if it was because it was actually being used as a terrorist base of operations hoping to avoid attack by remaining close to civilians? I really get tired of your kind who find fault with us while we bust a nut trying to give every consideration possible to our enemies who start this shit and wouldn't give one of our guys the time of day.

The argument was that we go out of our way to confirm a hit before we go after it. We didn't bother to do squat before dropping a bomb on a hospital.

They didn't start squat.

The argument was that we go out of our way to confirm a hit before we go after it. We didn't bother to do squat before dropping a bomb on a hospital.

They didn't start squat.

That's a good reason not to start terror wars with the US then.

Thank you. I am.
Why take such
OR...they love wiping out the barbarians responsible for unending violence and death in that region.

The only ones responsible for unending violence and death in the region, is your beloved Uncle Sam. Too bad you can’t see the truth.
Right, because we all know what a stable, peace loving region the ME was before the US came along. Don't know much history do you? Ever heard of the Crusades? Or the Moors? How about the Persians, Assyrians or Sumerians? How about the Phillistines or the Ottoman Turks? Yep, no fighting in that region until Uncle Sam came along. :rolleyes:

So there is nothing we can do to change that. The answer is to not become a part of the problem.
He doesn’t know our criminal government is PART OF THE PROBLEM. He thinks they are the solution. LOL.

A good start? We have had these stories for 20 years now.
If we had these stories during Clintons admin, maybe 911 never happens.

We had 911 because of things like this.
Wait, didn't you say the last 20 years? Who exactly were we attacking prior to 9/11/2001? So now 9/11 is our fault for not taking out Bin Laden? Thanks for making my point. :slap:

We were funding and supporting Bin Laden. We paid for the caves they fled to.

No we did not.

They didn't start squat.

That's a good reason not to start terror wars with the US then.

Iraq didn't start anything with us. Syria didn't start anything with us. Yemen didn't start anything with us. Libya didn't start anything with us. In reality neither did Afghanistan.

Wait, didn't you say the last 20 years? Who exactly were we attacking prior to 9/11/2001? So now 9/11 is our fault for not taking out Bin Laden? Thanks for making my point. :slap:

No we did not.

Tora Bora and the surrounding Safed Koh range had natural caverns formed by streams eating into the limestone,[1] that had later been expanded into a CIA-financed complex built for the Mujahedeen

Tora Bora - Wikipedia.

No we did not.

Tora Bora and the surrounding Safed Koh range had natural caverns formed by streams eating into the limestone,[1] that had later been expanded into a CIA-financed complex built for the Mujahedeen

Tora Bora - Wikipedia.

That was years before Bin Laden was a factor.

No we did not.

Tora Bora - Wikipedia.

That was years before Bin Laden was a factor.

First it wasn't and second that is irrelevant to the point.

Iraq didn't start anything with us. Syria didn't start anything with us. Yemen didn't start anything with us. Libya didn't start anything with us. In reality neither did Afghanistan.

Hmm! I wonder why then the 'Peace President' Barack Obama who was given a Nobel Prize for peace started wars in all these countries by attacking them with 20,000 bombs?

Thank you. I am.
Why take such

He doesn’t know our criminal government is PART OF THE PROBLEM. He thinks they are the solution. LOL.
I wish I were as wise and all knowing as you are.
Oh, that's right. I was...when I was in the fifth grade.

Hmm! I wonder why then the 'Peace President' Barack Obama who was given a Nobel Prize for peace started wars in all these countries by attacking them with 20,000 bombs?
I actually thought it was more than that but that was just in his first 6 years. He was probably just getting warmed up. What a joke that guy was

For the same reason all wars of the last few decades have been started. Too boost the dollar.

For the same reason all wars of the last few decades have been started. Too boost the dollar.

So you're OK with $5 a gallon gasoline and $10 loaves of bread? How about $20 for a hamburger, fries and Coke?

President Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize because he is black. The first black president of the U.S. Simple as that.

So you're OK with $5 a gallon gasoline and $10 loaves of bread? How about $20 for a hamburger, fries and Coke?

Why would that happen if we are energy self sufficient?

And then that aside, no American should die so that you can have cheap gasoline.

President Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize because he is black. The first black president of the U.S. Simple as that.

And? What does that have to do with anything I've said?

And? What does that have to do with anything I've said?

Beats me. No one cares what you've said.

Forum List

Back