Moscow empire´s jihad is OUT OF GAS ! Lukašenka´s call to declare a truce in Ukraine will be discussed by the leaders of Moscow empire and Belarus

BY THE WAY , WHAT do you think about GAME which LUKA PLAYS WITH HIS " a truce" ? LOOKS like he is sided with putin´s oligarchs / real imperialists , who are against putinists ( paid politicians, officials ) . do you agree ? I saw many angry posts from the hardcore putinists ....
I think it's all scripted, and I think he's currying favor with Xi.

related :

I have a theory on those old tanks.

They have developed a tactic where they use a certain group as cannon fodder, then they attack from the second line and rely on numbers. This is a tactic from Wagner, but the main Russian army has adopted it as well.

They also looked into WWII tactics, when the Soviet Union had a million troops to invade Ukraine, so they want to use as many tanks as possible.

However, that won't work. For one thing, they don't have enough people trained to use those tanks well, plus they are too slow and the state they are in is probably not that good either.

It's true the German tanks in WWII were more advanced, and the Axis had a lot less tanks which were harder to service. Won't work though. Also German tanks were slower back then.

They have developed a tactic where they use a certain group as cannon fodder, then they attack from the second line and rely on numbers. This is a tactic from Wagner, but the main Russian army has adopted it as well.

They also looked into WWII tactics, when the Soviet Union had a million troops to invade Ukraine, so they want to use as many tanks as possible.

However, that won't work. For one thing, they don't have enough people trained to use those tanks well, plus they are too slow and the state they are in is probably not that good either.

It's true the German tanks in WWII were more advanced, and the Axis had a lot less tanks which were harder to service. Won't work though. Also German tanks were slower back then.
YOU ARE 100% RIGHT !

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think it's all scripted, and I think he's currying favor with Xi.

AND WHAT KGB THINK ABOUT SUCH UNION ?
hans wants back.png

AND WHAT KGB THINK ABOUT SUCH UNION ?
View attachment 772076
China has actually printed maps with the cities on the right, Vladivostok included, now with Chinese names.

The stuff on the left does not really make sense, most of that is Kazakhstan. China has supposedly built a super fancy road up to the small border with Russia there. In my opinion, Tuva should at least go back to Mongolia, if not independent. Buryatia should unite with Mongolia.

dont forget, that GRU Wagner lost possibility to get solders from the prisons , Moscow army use the prison instead but in this case it´ll be much more difficult to send them in human waves

dont forget, that GRU Wagner lost possibility to get solders from the prisons , Moscow army use the prison instead but in this case it´ll be much more difficult to send them in human waves
Prigozhin is now Putin's #1 useful idiot. Putin could have him killed, but it's better for Putin to have him do his dirty work, and it won't even matter if Wagner is completely destroyed.

Prigozhin is now Putin's #1 useful idiot. Putin could have him killed, but it's better for Putin to have him do his dirty work, and it won't even matter if Wagner is completely destroyed.

The counter battery fire capabilities of Russian offensive have been decimated.

The highly developed system, relying upon computers and radar of giving coordinates to the Russian artillery, have been decimated by Ukranians. These systems have a huge electronic signature for their locations and are easily targeted....Sanctions however are prohibiting Russia from replacing these units.
So artillery guns are no longer accurately able to give counter battery fire. But the Ukranians have no Sanctions and are able to keep their units up and running. (A new 2 Billion package will be announced on Monday including more of these units)

Russia thinks "why not use Ukraine as the new junkyard for old tanks with artillery capabilities?"

Russia never planned to be fighting for this long....they expected a two day fight over a year ago. Then they thought that the added soldiers would crumble the Ukranians resolve easily.

Here they are over a year later....no major cities taken....no major gains whatsoever and a meat grinder of a battlefront.

Meanwhile thousands of freshly fully trained troops that know how to really use the new high tech equipment with advanced techniques are now home in Ukraine planning how to really take on the Invaders. I think a late April or Early May offensive that costs Russia dearly is coming....right when Russian resolve is at its lowest.

War is ugly....stupid expensive too.

Russia really didn't think things through because of listening too much of what they wanted to hear instead of what they needed to hear. And Wagner is currently recruiting for Africa instead of Ukraine. That ought to be yet another big clue.

Russia pulverising last Khazarian tanks .
90 gone in the last 6 days , averaging 15 a day .

They are loving this wet and muddy weather . Juts sitting on the higher and better defensive ground , sending up drones and then obliterating the tanks and MLRS's.
Vastly superior artillery (10 to 1 ) means it is almost a doddle for Moscow .

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Minsk Accords. Why did Zelen$ky think he didn't have to honor the agreement and could continue to kill Russians in Donbass?

Minsk Accords. If you can't honor them, why would Mr. Putin ever trust High hell dancer Zelen$ky?
The Minsk Accords was signed at gunpoint after Russia started a proxy war against Ukraine, seized Crimea, and sent Russian troops into the Donbass. It has no validity.

End this stupid war.

Honor the Minsk accords, Russia keeps Donbass, the WEF are arrested as war criminals and the money they took from Ukraine is returned to the US taxpayers

Forum List

Back