What do the Europeans think

There is just a sigh of relief at seeing an end to an uncomfortable chapter. The American system is very difficult for Europeans to understand, even when carefully and objectively explained. They are capable of more nuanced thinking than most Americans seem to be, yet they like simplicity, too, and that is what most news sources supply. Thus, people have the impression that Biden will surely bring positive change. Now, we will all have to wait and see. Personally, I don't expect a great deal from the duopoly, and Biden is most certainly their boy, and Harris their girl.

He’s not my boy.:102:

Did I say “boy”? :rolleyes:
Are you the duopoly?

There is just a sigh of relief at seeing an end to an uncomfortable chapter. The American system is very difficult for Europeans to understand, even when carefully and objectively explained. They are capable of more nuanced thinking than most Americans seem to be, yet they like simplicity, too, and that is what most news sources supply. Thus, people have the impression that Biden will surely bring positive change. Now, we will all have to wait and see. Personally, I don't expect a great deal from the duopoly, and Biden is most certainly their boy, and Harris their girl.

He’s not my boy.:102:

Did I say “boy”? :rolleyes:
Are you the duopoly?

Have no idea.

Who the hell cares what they, or anyone else, think of our domestic election process? None of their fucking business.

Last edited:
What do the Europeans think about our election?
Are they aware of the mass voter fraud scandal?
Are they aware how totally dishonest and corrupt the Democrats and Press are?
If Biden is illegitimately installed will anyone be able to respect him?

It doesn't matter what Europeans think. This is our country, not theirs. They have no standing in this country, and no say in how it is to be run. Our ancestors fought two wars, more than two centuries ago, to establish this.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares what they, or anyone else, think of our domestic election process? None of their fucking business.
Then why do we care if Russian elections are rigged? It does matter what other countries think. If they think we are idiots for voting for Trump, maybe you idiots who voted for Trump should listen to them. They can't all be wrong and we are all wrong and only you conservative idiots are right.

Russians should pay attention to what we think. Their elections are rigged. But I'm sure they don't believe that. They wouldn't dare listen to what we have to say. That's how nationalism works.

I think the media should be talking more about how the rest of the world is celebrating Trump's defeat like he was a fallen dictator. Why would they think that? The lyin liberal media? You guys are conspiracy theorists.

I am glad of a Biden ballot beaten Trump that Republicans has preferable politicians nominee of the party management ... :smoke:

doesn't matter what Europeans think. This is our country, not theirs. They have no standing in this country, and no say in how it is to be run. Our ancestors fought two wars, more than two centuries ago, to establish this
No one is going to tell you how to run your country or whom you should elect. But what is wrong with discussion of the US political matters by Europeans, especially in European section? What should be discussed in a political forum, then.

I'm white and US is the best country of foreign extraction ...

Last edited:
The Europeans are eager for a Biden win. They want to suck off of America
the USA
again and can't wait to start cheating on their agreements with us again. Biden will Make America
the USA
the world's patsy once more.

You should learn the European spelling of this what you call "America", patsy. What you did do in South-America since the Monroe doctrine was postulated in 1823 is by the way not a recommendation of the USA for Europe.

Why do you people care so much what foreigners think?
Ein gute Frage - eine sehr gute Frage. Ich hör US-Amerikanern zu, weil ich so blöd bin zu glauben, ich könnte irgendeinen Hinweis aus der führenden westlichen Kultur erhalten, wie man die Menschheit vor derem unvermeidlich zu scheinenden Untergang noch retten könnte. Nach meiner jetzigen Erfahrung wird vermutlich nur was total Blödes oder Irres dabei herauskommen - aber was soll's: Ich lerne auf jeden Fall dazu - und wenn es nur ein schlechtes English ist - und ich nicht weiß, was ich in der Zukunft noch alles an Irrem und Blödsinn von den eher mehr als weniger bescheuerten US-Amerikanern lernen werde. And why do you listen to foreigners - ah sorry: And why do you not listen to foreigners?

Last edited:
US-American nukes are everyones business and so the president of the USA is everyones business - specially if someone is president of the USA, who had destroyed within only 4 years the reputation of the USA for decades and made the world to a much more dangerous place - specially for the 1 billion people, who are the western world; but also for the Europeans, who are part of the Eastern world.

Last edited:
Why do you people care so much what foreigners think?
It is a reflection of the country.

And why do you listen to foreigners - ah sorry: And why do you not listen to foreigners?

Germany’s full of them. :cool-45:

This answer fits perfectly with the German text of my message here. It's a typical mad and senseless answer of someone who is used to use words like weapons - and not words as representative of thoughts and emotions. I don't think the world will not go down because everyone thinks the same stupid nonsense in empty phrases.

Last edited:
And why do you listen to foreigners - ah sorry: And why do you not listen to foreigners?

Germany’s full of them. :cool-45:

This answer fits perfectly with the German text of my message here. It's a typical mad and senseless answer of someone who is used to use words like weapons - and not words as representative of thoughts and emotions. I don't think the world will not go down because everyone thinks the same stupid nonsense in empty phrases.

You talk like that to everyone.

Your ego must be on the verge of exploding.

Forum List

Back