What did Santa Bring?

I got to watch the sun rise again- being retired every day is a holiday and as a line in a Willie Nelson song says ( a promise I made myself when I retired)- I don't have to do one damn thing I don't want to- and, I don't.

I don't know what I got for Christmas yet. I'm still waiting for my family to come. All my presents I'm giving other people are already under the tree.

He didn't bring my family back... (see my siggy)

What did you get?
That can't be the whole story. How old were you when you started drinking?
since I was born
For clarity, your parents gave you alcohol as an infant or did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you?
I started drinking when I was 16 years old
Are we counting sips from your parent's drinks or are we talking whole drinks? How much were you drinking back then and what were you drinking? Did you ever black out?

What did you get?
since I was born
For clarity, your parents gave you alcohol as an infant or did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you?
Are we counting sips from your parent's drinks or are we talking whole drinks? How much were you drinking back then and what were you drinking? Did you ever black out?
beer mostly. back then no one carded, but hard liquor in my 30's.
I changed my siggy. I don't want to talk about it no more. My parole officer might see this.

What did you get?
since I was born
How long ago did the accident occur?

What did you get?
since I was born
How long ago did the accident occur?
Jan 01, 1990

I got a tooth ache for Christmas & frigid 5 degree weather!
Mom caught something from the house cleaner a couple days ago, so we are all afraid to go there today. FU 2020!!!
CGAToSReAVYhYkjmpHtsVsUA5VoGkQSk0dYIRWKcq5HANQNR0yIvDDDBSExiPSP2T4YM0WAPfwAhGXh2p4ZwS0Tp54tyYIZ5xrgM-k3R2T782DNqDVrAWWA2FWMSskjYzzlAlJM
I am sorry to hear about all. I hope you still try and find a way to have some sort of fun. If you can't be with them maybe join a hearts or spades group and try to get a game online with them. I normally get up and go rabbit hunting with my friend Toby he passed a few weeks ago. Was supposed to go coyote hunting tomorrow night in my home town. I always stay in one of captain Dallas's houses when in town. He came down with the covid three nights ago, so no where to stay and no one to hunt with. Girl friend went to Kentucky. Not how I planned but I will see daughter and grandson today, first day to ever play in snow with grandson. So some good things are happening. I hope you find some good too.

Forum List

Back