What country would you refuse to visit?

.... I am absolutely absorbed with an absolutely spectacular show of collapse of the American empire...
America is not an empire, and my republic will be here centuries after whatever shithole you occupy is crushed and erased, loser.

America is not an empire, and my republic will be here centuries after whatever shithole you occupy is crushed and erased, loser.
Ameroca is a unique empire where suppressors cleansed a teritory and brought suppressed ones with them. :)

and your collapse will be unique too.
almost unique, probably we will see sone sort of analogue of Syria, where ethnic and religeuos composition is as much complex.

I especially wonder how much all your cities will be paralized when different racial districts will start fight each ither after economic collapse.

In Syria civil war goes on for more than 10 years. Thanks to American and Turkish presence.

I presume when Latinos and Blacks will revolt it will be the time for us to recall American support to Chechen separatists and terrorists... :)

and your collapse will be unique too.

You toothless idiots will be sucking on rotten bread to survive while the US remains the greatest nation the world has ever known. Your pathetic envy stems from your understanding of this fundamental truth. Too fucking bad, loser.

lol, people, if you survived in the US you will feel safe in most countries of the World.

and if you are used to garbage in US streets - you will like Arab streets too..

maybe just in Sub-Saharan Africa you have the same probability to be robbed in the street as in the US..

I felt most at risk in London. Strong arm robberies are just part of the landscape. Getting robbed and beaten is expected.

But, we are taing about visiting a country.

The US, as I heard, is a country with destroyed roads, high street crime, blackouts, low mobile internet speed or poor coverage at all, BLM riots, police murdering innocent citizens, voting fraud, falsification of elections, inauguration uner the barrel of the gun, etc. etc... :)

I have been to about 35 countries, including Yemen and Sudan.
I don't want to go to the US..
Thank you for not wanting to come to the U.S.

The U.S. doesn't need any more worthless assholes like you. Go visit an African shithole. You'll fit right in, and feel right at home. Lol ...

There are states in the USA I won't visit.....
I'm still curious which States you won't visit and why.
Don't make me guess, please tell.

I rode my bicycle through the entire state of Wyoming.
Exited Yellowstone, North Fork HWY, through Cody, Worland, Ten Sleep, Powder Pass, Buffalo to South Dakota.

Not your high tourist State, but very well worth the trip.

I'm very happy with my trip through Wyoming.

Would you visit Wyoming?

Exited Yellowstone, North Fork HWY, through Cody, Worland, Ten Sleep, Powder Pass, Buffalo to South Dakota.

Would you visit Wyoming?
Yes since my sister lives there...in Jackson Hole I've been there numerous times...

Tinamin Square China. Siberia Russia. Alaska USA. A lot of European countries. Any where that gets Cold. I would try to stay away from many of the European Shithole plague infested countries also.

Last edited:
Tinamin Square China. Siberia Russia. Alaska USA. A lot of European countries. Any where that gets Cold. I would try to stay away from many of the European Shithole plague infested countries also.
You sure are scared of a lot of things.

"Alaska"???

Would you visit Wyoming?

I love Wyoming.

Devil's Tower and Yellowstone NP make it worth the trip...

Forum List

Back