What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

He’s a lost cause. He doesn’t see that the argument HE MAKES is the exact argument that slave owners made to enslave his own people for centuries.

Some people never learn.
It isn't but you two are too stupid to understand that.

You certainly seem to care what color a person's skin is because you are a racist TWAT.

Based on what evidence do you make this claim, you delusional fuckwit? I believe in equality and colorblind meritocracy.

Obviously a MORON like you can't even grasp the fact that no one alive today had anything to do with the institution of slavery or the ratifying of the 13th Amendment.
Who cares? You’re still bigoted filth, as hateful as any Klansman. From the days of lynching, mind you, not their current impotence.

And you are also to thick to realize that since my mother was Black that if she was a slave I would have been a slave too.
Literally was noted in what was quoted. Oh well. You’re still the same as the slavers and those voting to oppose abolition.

Based on what evidence do you make this claim, you delusional fuckwit?

Who cares? You’re still bigoted filth, as hateful as any Klansman. From the days of lynching, mind you, not their current impotence.

Literally was noted in what was quoted. Oh well. You’re still literally the same as the slavers and those voting to oppose abolition.
I'm a person who would have been a slave you idiot I could not have been a slaver.

This is you trying to be clever but it is beyond your intellect so don't even try.

Sure, that’s what the eugenics folks told you to say.

Just a useful tool.
My stance on abortion has nothing to do with eugenics. And FYI Everyone who has kids practices eugenics in some fashion. No one goes for the ugliest stupidest person as a potential mate do they?

My stance on abortion has nothing to do with eugenics. And FYI Everyone who has kids practices eugenics in some fashion. No one goes for the ugliest stupidest person as a potential mate do they?

Did you just say what I think you said?

No, I doubt anyone would go for you. 🤦‍♂️

And no equivalence between a white and black, gays and straights.

Same 💩 different day
Wrong again, Corky.

it is YOU who want a single celled zygote to have rights that supersede the woman's rights thereby making her a slave to the zygote.

now THAT is an accurate analogy to slavery.

Wrong again, Corky.

it is YOU who want a single celled zygote to have rights that supersede the woman's rights thereby making her a slave to the zygote.

now THAT is an accurate analogy to slavery.
She granted the rights by free consent. Deal with it spike. The fetus had no such ability. That’s where we adults step up to the plate

Born = Person with rights.
unborn = unperson with no rights.
I don't agree entirely with that. IMO once development reaches the stage of fetal viability outside the womb there is an argument at that point the fetus can be called a person

I don't agree entirely with that. IMO once development reaches the stage of fetal viability outside the womb there is an argument at that point the fetus can be called a person
In all seriousness, how does one determine that, short of an autopsy.

We have a vast collection of medical knowledge in the world in case you didn't know that.

Oh I do, and much of that had to do with one fetus developing faster than one conceived earlier.

So how do we give rights, at one point in this continuum while assuring the others rights have not been violated.

Forum List

Back