what colour would i have to be to not ne a racist...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
got me to thinking, the word is trite now because of overuse dilution. simply commenting on any given political subject connotes automatic racism. so what comes next. is racism reserved for certain special people ? if so why ??

Don't underestimate the level of stupidity or sophism foolish people will sink to that cling to a emotion belief system. Is racism real? Sure Hitler, Jews, extermination. But I am confused. Cambodia in the 70's and the mass political genocide by basically the same race. Then we venture on to the Rwanda and the mass genocide of blacks by fellow blacks...Begs the question WHAT is racism?

got me to thinking, the word is trite now because of overuse dilution. simply commenting on any given political subject connotes automatic racism. so what comes next. is racism reserved for certain special people ? if so why ??

Your color is irrelevant. It is how you view other races that determines whether or not you are a racist.

It's not your complexion that makes a racist. It's your attitude. All you have to believe is some other humans aren't your equal due to something they have no control over, like their skin color.

Racism isn't in your epidermis, it's in a vacant mind.

Forum List

Back