What classless move will the GOP pull tonight ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
the conservatives boorish behavior at the SOTU speech has now become a tradition for them . Since it's the prez's last one , I'm sure they will be on their worst behavior and proceed to embarrass everyone with juvenile antics .

Place your bets !

I'm going with cat calls . And a Bronx cheer if/when Obama mentions that it's his last year .

And 2-1 odds that a confederate flag appears somewhere !

Don't know and I won't even be watching Ears talk about himself, time doing laundry is better spent

The only classless move will be another Obama State of the Union address in which he panders to Illegals and Islamic Extremists, mocks Americans for their proven legitimate concerns over national security and safety, his avoiding of the FACT - while spewing his anti-gun agenda talking points - that none of his edicts will prevent mass shootings / gun violence, him talking about himself another record number of times during his speech, and another long list of broken promises to add to the other 140 he has made over his 7 year presidency so far.

the conservatives boorish behavior at the SOTU speech has now become a tradition for them . Since it's the prez's last one , I'm sure they will be on their worst behavior and proceed to embarrass everyone with juvenile antics .

Place your bets !

I'm going with cat calls . And a Bronx cheer if/when Obama mentions that it's his last year .

And 2-1 odds that a confederate flag appears somewhere !

Will be watching a B-Rated movie and will catch the notes of it on the internet...

Don't know and I won't even be watching Ears talk about himself, time doing laundry is better spent
We know you rubes won't be watching it. You will wait for your propaganda organs to manufacture bullshit about what he said, and then you will unquestioningly bleev it.

"He snacked on a dead baby during the speech!"

Yeah, cuz the Democrats never pull cheap petty stunts. The OP must be a naive uninformed teenager. Cheap petty stunts have been around for a long time. Both Parties have been puling em off for many years. Time for the OP to grow up.

We know you rubes won't be watching it. You will wait for your propaganda organs to manufacture bullshit about what he said, and then you will unquestioningly bleev it.
Almost got it right, G - We won't be watching the 'propaganda organ' manufacture bullshit and will wait for the Fact Checkers to pick his speech clean to read what's left in the morning.

I'm going to watch the beginning of it then will probably go over to Shark Tank and follow the rest of it on twitter.....

How many times will our classy President flip off America tonight?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yeah, cuz the Democrats never pull cheap petty stunts. The OP must be a naive uninformed teenager. Cheap petty stunts have been around for a long time. Both Parties have been puling em off for many years. Time for the OP to grow up.

Example ?

Cause yelling out "liar" and Bronx cheers are what the conservatives do .

It used to be that you clapped or didn't clap .

Example ?

You're the timid type,no?

Example ?

How bout all your Dem dummies walking out on legislative sessions? Probably the most silly petty stunt possible. Republicans don't walk out on legislative sessions because they don't get their way. Both Parties engage in cheap petty stunts. Welcome to Politics. Grow up.

Almost got it right, G - We won't be watching the 'propaganda organ' manufacture bullshit and will wait for the Fact Checkers to pick his speech clean to read what's left in the morning.

images

There's going to be something left?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:rolleyes:

"He snacked on a dead baby during the speech!"

Grow up, dumbass

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH the irony ...