Zone1 What Christianity Says

It’s really about how people treat each other. The light of Christ is in all to know good from evil and make the right choices. We all make mistakes while figuring everything out. Sometimes those mistakes are sin. But the the greatest sin is to judge one another instead of just making judgments for decision making. It’s not our job to make people feel guilty.
greetings
yes, you are right, I'm seeking, do you like the music here I like to share one, but people must know how bad sin is because one mistake can continue even in the Christian life, it's always a domino effect James 4: 17.
what does the word say about sin, the wages of sins is death Romans 6: 23

This is the second death
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Rev 20:14-15 (NKJV)

Blessed and holy is he who has a part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with Him for a thousand years.
Rev 20:6 (NKJV)
giphy (53).gif

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death." '
Rev 2:11 (NKJV)

this means sin in the body is like fire, you only feel it because of temptation the fire of sin, there is a spirit, not a spirit but a demon, this is the temperature of a demon, and this demon
temp Christian, and those to do mistakes, these mistakes must be confessed, because Satan knows if you don't then it just give him more over a Christian life, and the mistakes continue.
one must know the gravity of one mistake, but the word also says things that are natural to humans as well.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.
Test yourselves.
Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?--unless indeed you are disqualified.
But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
Now I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear approved, but that you should do what is honorable, though we may seem disqualified.
For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. And this also we pray, that you may be made complete.
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the authority which the Lord has given me for edification and not for destruction. 2 Cor 13:5-10 (NKJV)

First of all, Christianity is way more strict than Islam or any other religion. The reason why it doesn't seem that way is because today many Christians don't practice the religion the way it is presented in the bible. But if you were to focus on another period of time in Christian history, say for example Medieval times, then Christianity looks a lot like Islam in practice with women separated from men, not allowed to preach (as Saint Paul says in the bible), not allowed to accentuate their appearance with jewelry, and strongly admonished to cover their hair. Sound familiar?
The West has moved on since then. Islam, for the most part, at least not in less Western leaning nations, has not.
But why is Christianity more strict than other religions? The short answer is the issue of "sin." In Christianity, the actual standard for goodness and acceptance into heaven is so high that basically no one can get to heaven on their own. It doesn't matter how much you pray or fast or sacrifice or whatever. Sin is a condition that is beyond anything possible for humans to eradicate on their own. Which in a way makes sense given that the way it entered the world was through a supernatural encounter with an evil force, logically it leaves the world through an equally supernatural encounter with a good force.
There is nothing humans can do. And if you take an honest look at human history the past five thousand or so years that should be obvious. No matter how fervently any certain people or religion, including Christianity itself, has tried to change the world for the better through force or even through more constructive and peaceful means, disaster, war, and strife has often resulted. The human condition of sin itself is the culprit, not human effort. The problem runs way deeper than we realize. Like software, the human spirit cannot be seen, but it is human software itself that is corrupted and in need of a reboot, not patches here or there and certainly not more of the same.
Sin is a part of everyday life. Jesus Himself said just looking at a woman with lust in your heart is sin. Also, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven. And...in the book of 1st John, verses 3 and 4, just hating your brother is equal to murder and you cannot see God if you will not see your brother. These are just a few high standards that no one can achieve, but in case anyone thinks they can, perhaps the highest standard of all is being born without sin. It means no one is good. Psalm 14:3 "no one does good. No not one." And Romans 3:23 "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
In the entire history of humankind, only three humans have known what it is like to be without sin. The first two were Adam and Eve, who very briefly were without sin, before they fell. Everyone but one born from then on was born in sin inherited from Adam and Eve, like a virus in a computer program that spread from one generation to the next all the way down.
The only way to interrupt that algorithm, that error in programming that originated with Adam and Eve, was to break that connection altogether. And the only way to do that was for a person to be born supernaturally with no mortal father, thereby no mortal connection to Adam and Eve.
Done by Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, God being His father, not man, and born and lived without sin. The new Adam, and a second chance for mankind. Then sacrificed for mankind so that every person can join Him in a new program, a new version of humankind, and one which was the original intention.
All it takes is belief in Him. Then all the prayers and fasting and living a moral life now matters.

Islam was moving on, then the West came along warring and the Muslim nations realized the only way to combat superior weaponry and tactics was with stricter religion.

The reality is if someone stuck to the Bible exactly as it says, they'd have massive contradictions.
How can you treat your neighbor as you'd want to be treated, AND stone them to death for adultery?

So we are all sinners while God is not. Doesn't that contradict that we are made in his image?

I think it's funny that someone gave you a thumbs down for this question. Anything that shows the contradictions in the Bible and they're not able to say why they don't like this, just a simple thumbs down.
The reality is, the Bible says we're made in God's image. Why would a God have arms and legs, and eyebrows and moles and a nose? God is supposedly spiritual, and we're physical, how can that be us made in his image?

It’s really about how people treat each other. The light of Christ is in all to know good from evil and make the right choices. We all make mistakes while figuring everything out. Sometimes those mistakes are sin. But the the greatest sin is to judge one another instead of just making judgments for decision making. It’s not our job to make people feel guilty.
Forum.jpg

Oh I forgot the music yes for you

greetings
yes, you are right, I'm seeking, do you like the music here I like to share one, but people must know how bad sin is because one mistake can continue even in the Christian life, it's always a domino effect James 4: 17.
what does the word say about sin, the wages of sins is death Romans 6: 23

This is the second death

Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Rev 20:14-15 (NKJV)

Blessed and holy is he who has a part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with Him for a thousand years.
Rev 20:6 (NKJV)
View attachment 787547
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death." '
Rev 2:11 (NKJV)

this means sin in the body is like fire, you only feel it because of temptation the fire of sin, there is a spirit, not a spirit but a demon, this is the temperature of a demon, and this demon
temp Christian, and those to do mistakes, these mistakes must be confessed, because Satan knows if you don't then it just give him more over a Christian life, and the mistakes continue.
one must know the gravity of one mistake, but the word also says things that are natural to humans as well.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.
Test yourselves.
Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?--unless indeed you are disqualified.
But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
Now I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear approved, but that you should do what is honorable, though we may seem disqualified.
For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. And this also we pray, that you may be made complete.
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the authority which the Lord has given me for edification and not for destruction. 2 Cor 13:5-10 (NKJV)
The words and directions are there. The question is do we understand them? They were for a world 2,000 years ago brought up solely on the lesser law. Yet, most Christians are trying to apply them today without direct guidance from authority to interpret, understand and comprehend them for end of times. That’s why Jesus said there would be a time of restitution of all things. But, that can only happen if God reveals this through his servants the prophets. Ordinances without prophets and apostles on the earth are fraudulent and without authority.

The words and directions are there. The question is do we understand them? They were for a world 2,000 years ago brought up solely on the lesser law. Yet, most Christians are trying to apply them today without direct guidance from authority to interpret, understand and comprehend them for end of times. That’s why Jesus said there would be a time of restitution of all things. But, that can only happen if God reveals this through his servants the prophets. Ordinances without prophets and apostles on the earth are fraudulent and without authority.
Greetings
I see your meaning.

I used to ask the same How can the church be run without a prophet, how is the pastor of the Church we're not allowed a prophet to give instructions, in them because of the works of Satan giving to the leaders giving flatulent doctrine and not scriptures ministers the church in this case a pastor a Deacon what further instructions that are fraudulent if there's no true prophet there is no known answer to this problem.

Because of this If I go to one church, everyone is different than others, as you say no ordinances as you say and you may be right.

no true prophet without authority people will go astray, but someone must take leave, as a consequence.

Result of misusing the word of God there are consequences, but if we pray as Israel worshipping their many false gods and these false gods turn against them, other than the true God, and they prayed for deliverance, what did the Lord has said I send you all my prophets, they told them the problem the truth and what did they do you have killed them all your prophets, it would be more likely today, but the leader of the of our modern-day Church, most likely dismiss someone that says I am a prophet, and this one they come from the Lord it would be looking in front of their face and not what they expected and they will dismiss that person as well, trust me a prophet doesn't wear a 3 piece suit

consequence. the second death

Greetings
I see your meaning.

I used to ask the same How can the church be run without a prophet, how is the pastor of the Church we're not allowed a prophet to give instructions, in them because of the works of Satan giving to the leaders giving flatulent doctrine and not scriptures ministers the church in this case a pastor a Deacon what further instructions that are fraudulent if there's no true prophet there is no known answer to this problem.

Because of this If I go to one church, everyone is different than others, as you say no ordinances as you say and you may be right.

no true prophet without authority people will go astray, but someone must take leave, as a consequence.

Result of misusing the word of God there are consequences, but if we pray as Israel worshipping their many false gods and these false gods turn against them, other than the true God, and they prayed for deliverance, what did the Lord has said I send you all my prophets, they told them the problem the truth and what did they do you have killed them all your prophets, it would be more likely today, but the leader of the of our modern-day Church, most likely dismiss someone that says I am a prophet, and this one they come from the Lord it would be looking in front of their face and not what they expected and they will dismiss that person as well, trust me a prophet doesn't wear a 3 piece suit

consequence. the second death
In today's world. a prophet would most likely wear a 3 piece suit. 190 years ago, probably not. A prophet then would most likely be a farm boy and possibly very poor at that with little to know formal education. Not so today. But, some of the original apostles in Jesus day were well to do. Some weren't. The key is that a prophet must be teachable and coachable. He must have faith in Christ. As prophets of old, he would have doubts and tribulations in life as well. Certainly not perfect.
Most Christian Churches simply believe that the bible is the living word of God and they need nothing more. I've known many ministers of many Churches and they are generally good people trying their best to lead people in choosing good over evil. The members are mostly good people as well seeking truth. And, as I've always said, all Churches teach at least some truth in Christ. The challenge is that the saving ordinances must be done correctly and that starts with proper authority to do God's work. And, that starts with the shared power and authority of God, the Priesthood. The true Priesthood.

In today's world. a prophet would most likely wear a 3 piece suit. 190 years ago, probably not. A prophet then would most likely be a farm boy and possibly very poor at that with little to know formal education. Not so today. But, some of the original apostles in Jesus day were well to do. Some weren't. The key is that a prophet must be teachable and coachable. He must have faith in Christ. As prophets of old, he would have doubts and tribulations in life as well. Certainly not perfect.
Most Christian Churches simply believe that the bible is the living word of God and they need nothing more. I've known many ministers of many Churches and they are generally good people trying their best to lead people in choosing good over evil. The members are mostly good people as well seeking truth. And, as I've always said, all Churches teach at least some truth in Christ. The challenge is that the saving ordinances must be done correctly and that starts with proper authority to do God's work. And, that starts with the shared power and authority of God, the Priesthood. The true Priesthood.
The Testimony of Salvation
But in the beginning, the story begins, May I know myself in my youth question to ask about life.
My parents at that time were trying to take care of six children.
My brothers, three, including, I myself, and two sisters, were like gypsies, always on the move.
I never learned much in school, because of segregation it was hard, always being left back in my grades.

As I grew, I was always alone; my father never had time for me
My father was from a very old school, he works very, very hard

My mother trying to keep up with the six of us in school or at home
I had not too much interest in learning; I was a very shy kid.
At times and years before doctors did have the means to diagnose certain disorders.
Some disorder today do have the means but doesn’t work all the time.

Some disorders can be inherent or by lack of malnutrition. Years later because of many problems, as time passed by I was diagnosed with A.D.H.D.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

I could not focus and I was always fidgety and always quiet.
They could not understand how this type of diagnosis, was not a big problem.

When I was about 3 years of age, one day I fell off a third-floor window and I fractured my head and landed on a batch of black coal that was used for the furnace the boiler, this broke my fall.

Years later in my adulthood, I had a dream, which was tossed out the window, I ask my mother what happened to me but she was silent.
Now I just endure the discomfort I needed to overcome, by enduring

It seemed that I cannot find anyone to help me in my family.
I just wanted love and attention, I was harmless.
It just made me mysterious in nature.

As I grew my family and I move from one place to another, not all at once, but throughout time.
Now I was about five years old my father started to drink alcohol and started to abuse me, and because he could not understand my behavior, I had ADHD.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder at that time.
I loved him so much, I tried to make things better but I was just a weak kid.
Even in society.
No matter how much I tried I just kept falling backward.
For my father and me, there was no love between us at all, I guess I wasn’t the man he expected to be.
This time, I was in my teens, and my father just got his own business.
I failed many times in school, even if they didn't know about ADHD.

Love was not always there for me; my brothers felt bad and my sisters.
My father as well, always getting into trouble with my mom with his affairs
I did not understand and just kept silent.

My father put me in many programs, just not to deal with me, catholic school, programs for youth, I just kept going backward.
Not because I did what to, but of segregation. It seemed to be no hope for me.
I had gotten into trouble with truant office, just for not paying attention in school or not attending school, how could I?

If there is one God present in the family or values at that time would my families tend to not fall apart?
In Eph 6:1-4 (KJV) Honor thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise ;) That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

And, ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord.
My father had many chances to prosper but without love in my family or in any family, we just become strangers as we got older.

My father never share any time with me or took me out to any pall games I saw other fathers that were dads took out their children’s, not encouraging me in anything, but that I should seek understanding, and not live with any role models in my life, but all I learn from life was is hardship and affection, no love in my family, but my love within myself.

My father did not change and was still drinking alcohol very badly and other things.
It made me so very unhappy, as months went by.
I could not do anything to make any things to make things better with my father.
Again, he started again to abuse me and my family; No one could not help us.
My father was always angered, it was too much for me, alcohol changes my personality I did something I should not have done, but I defended my family. I rebelled, against my father; all my life he calls me names.
My heartfelt for my family
I said that I could accept the abuses of my family and that I will not allow him to hurt us anymore.
I could express my feeling as a family member.

This time I stood up to my father, and he raises his hand to hit me, for some reason I kneeled before him, said please Dad stop instead My father took me in despair and cast me out of my home, never to return.
I had nothing; I lost my family forever!

This time I spent eight long years of my life living in the back street ghetto of the world just lost in the big cities of America
It was the hardest, and the worst time, and years of my life.
More things happen to be out there in the world and my family as well.
Many times, I try to make things better for myself, but he would never change.

Until I met Christ, then my quest began
If there would be a prophet he wouldn't be a farm boy

The Testimony of Salvation
But in the beginning, the story begins, May I know myself in my youth question to ask about life.
My parents at that time were trying to take care of six children.
My brothers, three, including, I myself, and two sisters, were like gypsies, always on the move.
I never learned much in school, because of segregation it was hard, always being left back in my grades.

As I grew, I was always alone; my father never had time for me
My father was from a very old school, he works very, very hard

My mother trying to keep up with the six of us in school or at home
I had not too much interest in learning; I was a very shy kid.
At times and years before doctors did have the means to diagnose certain disorders.
Some disorder today do have the means but doesn’t work all the time.

Some disorders can be inherent or by lack of malnutrition. Years later because of many problems, as time passed by I was diagnosed with A.D.H.D.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

I could not focus and I was always fidgety and always quiet.
They could not understand how this type of diagnosis, was not a big problem.

When I was about 3 years of age, one day I fell off a third-floor window and I fractured my head and landed on a batch of black coal that was used for the furnace the boiler, this broke my fall.

Years later in my adulthood, I had a dream, which was tossed out the window, I ask my mother what happened to me but she was silent.
Now I just endure the discomfort I needed to overcome, by enduring

It seemed that I cannot find anyone to help me in my family.
I just wanted love and attention, I was harmless.
It just made me mysterious in nature.

As I grew my family and I move from one place to another, not all at once, but throughout time.
Now I was about five years old my father started to drink alcohol and started to abuse me, and because he could not understand my behavior, I had ADHD.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder at that time.
I loved him so much, I tried to make things better but I was just a weak kid.
Even in society.
No matter how much I tried I just kept falling backward.
For my father and me, there was no love between us at all, I guess I wasn’t the man he expected to be.
This time, I was in my teens, and my father just got his own business.
I failed many times in school, even if they didn't know about ADHD.

Love was not always there for me; my brothers felt bad and my sisters.
My father as well, always getting into trouble with my mom with his affairs
I did not understand and just kept silent.

My father put me in many programs, just not to deal with me, catholic school, programs for youth, I just kept going backward.
Not because I did what to, but of segregation. It seemed to be no hope for me.
I had gotten into trouble with truant office, just for not paying attention in school or not attending school, how could I?

If there is one God present in the family or values at that time would my families tend to not fall apart?
In Eph 6:1-4 (KJV) Honor thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise ;) That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

And, ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord.
My father had many chances to prosper but without love in my family or in any family, we just become strangers as we got older.

My father never share any time with me or took me out to any pall games I saw other fathers that were dads took out their children’s, not encouraging me in anything, but that I should seek understanding, and not live with any role models in my life, but all I learn from life was is hardship and affection, no love in my family, but my love within myself.

My father did not change and was still drinking alcohol very badly and other things.
It made me so very unhappy, as months went by.
I could not do anything to make any things to make things better with my father.
Again, he started again to abuse me and my family; No one could not help us.
My father was always angered, it was too much for me, alcohol changes my personality I did something I should not have done, but I defended my family. I rebelled, against my father; all my life he calls me names.
My heartfelt for my family
I said that I could accept the abuses of my family and that I will not allow him to hurt us anymore.
I could express my feeling as a family member.

This time I stood up to my father, and he raises his hand to hit me, for some reason I kneeled before him, said please Dad stop instead My father took me in despair and cast me out of my home, never to return.
I had nothing; I lost my family forever!

This time I spent eight long years of my life living in the back street ghetto of the world just lost in the big cities of America
It was the hardest, and the worst time, and years of my life.
More things happen to be out there in the world and my family as well.
Many times, I try to make things better for myself, but he would never change.

Until I met Christ, then my quest began
If there would be a prophet he wouldn't be a farm boy
Have no idea whether this is a true story of yourself or from someone else or an imagined story. But, it doesn't have a thing to do with Christ restoring His Church to the world through a Prophet that happened to be a farm boy. I would think that in the times of OT Prophets and the time when Jesus walked the earth as a man that there were boys, girls, men and women who had lives much like you described. Including people in lands where prophets may not have existed nor that Christ visited them as well. But, those prophets were farmers, sheepherders and Jesus a carpenter. Today, they wear 3 piece suits. It's great that the Holy Ghost protected you and gave you hope in Christ. Now, there are ordinances necessary for the next steps of salvation and exaltation. By the way, those ordinance must be performed by those with proper authority from Jesus Christ. How many churches claim having a Prophet? Not many. Start there.

Have no idea whether this is a true story of yourself or from someone else or an imagined story. But, it doesn't have a thing to do with Christ restoring His Church to the world through a Prophet that happened to be a farm boy. I would think that in the times of OT Prophets and the time when Jesus walked the earth as a man that there were boys, girls, men and women who had lives much like you described. Including people in lands where prophets may not have existed nor that Christ visited them as well. But, those prophets were farmers, sheepherders and Jesus a carpenter. Today, they wear 3 piece suits. It's great that the Holy Ghost protected you and gave you hope in Christ. Now, there are ordinances necessary for the next steps of salvation and exaltation. By the way, those ordinance must be performed by those with proper authority from Jesus Christ. How many churches claim having a Prophet? Not many. Start there.
then I suggest you should go to Israel to go back to the 17th century and find your farm boy, like Samuel, Hosea, Joel Amos' Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi according to Talmud, there were 48 prophets Daniel and Ezkelel

John 7:46-53 (NKJV)The officers answered, "No man ever spoke like this Man!"
Then the Pharisees answered them, "Are you also deceived?
Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him?
But this crowd that does not know the law is accursed."
Nicodemus (he who came to Jesus by night, being one of them) said to them,
"Does our law judge a man before it hears him and knows what he is doing?"
They answered and said to him, "Are you also from Galilee? Search and look, for no prophet has arisen out of Galilee."
And everyone went to his own house.

For Jesus Himself testified that a prophet has no honor in his own country.
John 4:44 (NKJV)

He said: "I am 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Make straight the way of the Lord," '
as the prophet Isaiah said."
John 1:23 (NKJV)

Then Amos answered and said to Amaziah: "I was no prophet, Nor was I a son of a prophet, But I was a sheep breeder And a tender of sycamore fruit.
Amos 7:14 (NKJV)

And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No."
John 1:21 (NKJV)

then I suggest you should go to Israel to go back to the 17th century and find your farm boy, like Samuel, Hosea, Joel Amos' Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi according to Talmud, there were 48 prophets Daniel and Ezkelel

John 7:46-53 (NKJV)The officers answered, "No man ever spoke like this Man!"
Then the Pharisees answered them, "Are you also deceived?
Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him?
But this crowd that does not know the law is accursed."
Nicodemus (he who came to Jesus by night, being one of them) said to them,
"Does our law judge a man before it hears him and knows what he is doing?"
They answered and said to him, "Are you also from Galilee? Search and look, for no prophet has arisen out of Galilee."
And everyone went to his own house.

For Jesus Himself testified that a prophet has no honor in his own country.
John 4:44 (NKJV)

He said: "I am 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Make straight the way of the Lord," '
as the prophet Isaiah said."
John 1:23 (NKJV)

Then Amos answered and said to Amaziah: "I was no prophet, Nor was I a son of a prophet, But I was a sheep breeder And a tender of sycamore fruit.
Amos 7:14 (NKJV)

And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No."
John 1:21 (NKJV)
None of the verses has a thing to do with a prophet being called in these the latter days. And, if you are going to use Amos, try chapter 3 verse 7, " Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secrets to his servants, the prophets. A prophet is need to know the will and mind of God.
Just because a prophet has no honor in his own country doesn't mean God doesn't call prophets to reveal what he wants us to be doing and how to do things like perform ordinances and all the saving ordinances as well.
Jesus was not a prophet. So what? Of course he wasn't. But, he was rejected in the house of his friends.
Anyway, nothing of this has to do with what a prophet wears and doesn't. Why would it matter?

None of the verses has a thing to do with a prophet being called in these the latter days. And, if you are going to use Amos, try chapter 3 verse 7, " Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secrets to his servants, the prophets. A prophet is need to know the will and mind of God.
Just because a prophet has no honor in his own country doesn't mean God doesn't call prophets to reveal what he wants us to be doing and how to do things like perform ordinances and all the saving ordinances as well.
Jesus was not a prophet. So what? Of course he wasn't. But, he was rejected in the house of his friends.
Anyway, nothing of this has to do with what a prophet wears and doesn't. Why would it matter?
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
Mal 4:5 (NKJV)

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
Mal 4:5 (NKJV)
Elijah already lived. I’m talking about living prophets of our day. Elijah holds the keys of binding families together. He brought those keys to the prophet back in 1836. With the keys of the Priesthood for binding families together so that the children will keep their promises made to their fathers (parents) and do the work for them that they were unable to do.

Elijah already lived. I’m talking about living prophets of our day. Elijah holds the keys of binding families together. He brought those keys to the prophet back in 1836. With the keys of the Priesthood for binding families together so that the children will keep their promises made to their fathers (parents) and do the work for them that they were unable to do.

A prophet of the 21st century, Will only Give pleasant words to their audience, they will pacify them, but a father, if the child commits a sin, the father will chastise and correct them, because it is the right thing to do, so the child turned away from wrongdoing.

A prophet of the 21st century will not correct its people, it will pacify them constantly, they will sin daily, and they will not receive correction, because of ignorance.

Then the people will remain in their sins, and the prophet failed to tell them the truth of their gravity.

If the prophet tells them the truth, they will ignore him, they will throw stones at him, they will curse him because now you will know what a true prophet is.

The promises are for those who keep the commandments of the Lord, the Lord gave us 10 commandments no one keeps the 10 commandments.

Then there will be those who will distort the word of the Lord, to please the audience instead of telling them the truth.

The People versus the Prophet

Isaiah 30:9That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the Lord;

Isaiah 30:10 Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.

Isaiah 30: 11 Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."

Isaiah 30: 12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel: "Because you despise this word, And trust in oppression and perversity, And rely on them,

Isaiah 30: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you Like a breach ready to fall, A bulge in a high wall, Whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.

The prophet despised forgiving the message of the Holy Spirit to the people in Isaiah 30:10

The people afraid of disasters will turn against the prophet.

The people blaspheming the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 30: 12

And the Lord said to me, "The prophet's prophecy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.
Jer 14:14

Ezek 3: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore, hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:

Ezek 3: 18 When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

Ezek 3: 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul.

Mal 4:5

That's why the Spirit of Elijah will return, to put forth what people have failed to tell the truth.

That very same Spirit of Elijah will be manifest most likely in the person or Elijah himself.

Ezek 3: 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul.

A prophet of the 21st century, Will only Give pleasant words to their audience, they will pacify them, but a father, if the child commits a sin, the father will chastise and correct them, because it is the right thing to do, so the child turned away from wrongdoing.

A prophet of the 21st century will not correct its people, it will pacify them constantly, they will sin daily, and they will not receive correction, because of ignorance.

Then the people will remain in their sins, and the prophet failed to tell them the truth of their gravity.

If the prophet tells them the truth, they will ignore him, they will throw stones at him, they will curse him because now you will know what a true prophet is.

The promises are for those who keep the commandments of the Lord, the Lord gave us 10 commandments no one keeps the 10 commandments.

Then there will be those who will distort the word of the Lord, to please the audience instead of telling them the truth.

The People versus the Prophet

Isaiah 30:9That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the Lord;

Isaiah 30:10 Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.

Isaiah 30: 11 Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."

Isaiah 30: 12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel: "Because you despise this word, And trust in oppression and perversity, And rely on them,

Isaiah 30: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you Like a breach ready to fall, A bulge in a high wall, Whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.

The prophet despised forgiving the message of the Holy Spirit to the people in Isaiah 30:10

The people afraid of disasters will turn against the prophet.

The people blaspheming the Holy Spirit in Isaiah 30: 12

And the Lord said to me, "The prophet's prophecy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.
Jer 14:14

Ezek 3: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore, hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:

Ezek 3: 18 When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

PRO
Mal 4:5

That's why the Spirit of Elijah will return, to put forth what people have failed to tell the truth.

That very same Spirit of Elijah will be manifest most likely in the person or Elijah himself.

Malachi 4:5-6, "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." There's no reason to exaggerate the reason for Elijah to come to the earth. It doesn't say anything about sending the spirit of Elijah either. It will be Elijah. So, why is he coming? You don't have to speculate that either. It has nothing to do with people failing to tell the truth. It clearly says, "And he (Elijah) shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers." He will cause a desire of children alive in the world to seek out their ancestors for a specific purpose. And, the father's spirits who are dead will come to their children and remind them of the promises made to them to not leave their bodies in their graves forever and spirits in spirit prison forever. That's the truth based on the words themselves. Genealogy is part of the key here. Family history is to remind the children the promises made to the fathers. The rest of your post means nothing. Just a bunch of scriptures for whatever reason. Amos3:7, "Surely the lord will only reveal His secrets to His servants, the PROPHETS.

Malachi 4:5-6, "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." There's no reason to exaggerate the reason for Elijah to come to the earth. It doesn't say anything about sending the spirit of Elijah either. It will be Elijah. So, why is he coming? You don't have to speculate that either. It has nothing to do with people failing to tell the truth. It clearly says, "And he (Elijah) shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers." He will cause a desire of children alive in the world to seek out their ancestors for a specific purpose. And, the father's spirits who are dead will come to their children and remind them of the promises made to them to not leave their bodies in their graves forever and spirits in spirit prison forever. That's the truth based on the words themselves. Genealogy is part of the key here. Family history is to remind the children the promises made to the fathers. The rest of your post means nothing. Just a bunch of scriptures for whatever reason. Amos3:7, "Surely the lord will only reveal His secrets to His servants, the PROPHEYOU have
You have proven and provided my point, it means that just of a lot of people pick, what suits you, and discard the rest, that is why it is called

R (45).gif

But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house."
Mark 6:4

You have proven and provided my point, it means that just of a lot of people pick, what suits you, and discard the rest, that is why it is called

View attachment 788455
But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house."
Mark 6:4
A lot of people do just that. However, the Church that Christ sanctions has the fullness of the Gospel and doesn't get to pick and choose. In any event, you know now the purpose of Elijah's brief meeting with the Prophet of this dispensation.

No one is born with faith. Although, little children are much more faithful and teachable. We aren't supposed to be looking for lies and deception. We are supposed to be seeking the Kingdom of God, the true doctrine, the true gospel of Jesus Christ. There are opposites in the world on every issue. If there are lies, then there is the truth. If there is deception, then there is clarity of the truth. Seek and ye shall find. Knock, and the door will be open to you. You will develop faith, hope, belief and Charity (the pure love of Christ). And, you will learn of the pre-earth life.

Commanded not to eat of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil doesn't mean she was forbidden like there's was a barrier so she couldn't. It's like telling the child not to touch the hot stove. You can forbid the child but they still might do it. Not because they are sinning. But, because the just don't know it's hot and will burn them. Eating the fruit opened their eyes to the fact there is more than good. There is also evil, sin of lying. And, that's what they did as they tried to cover their nakedness. Prior to that, they didn't know they were naked. They saw no one wearing clothes nor any animals wearing clothes. They broke a commandment but didn't have knowledge that it was a sin or evil to do. All they knew is they would die, and they didn't know what that meant either. Again, this all set in motion, the Plan of Salvation. They now were able to lie and thus sin. I reject that the original sin was breaking the covenant. It was the first thing they did with knowledge, they lied or tried to hide what they did from God, a sin. Having sex wasn't the original sin either. They were married by God before they left the Garden. Their heterosexual sex was not a sin. They were keeping the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth.

Thus, it's a brilliant plan. We could not become like Father without physical bodies. In order to go from corruptible bodies to incorruptible bodies, we have to be in a state of sin and subject to choosing good and evil. Father provided a Savior to wash away our sins and troubles if we follow the Savior when given the opportunity to. Other than the resurrection being a gift to all that kept their first estate (not following Lucifer and the billions that did), we have to prove ourselves worthy to exist with our resurrected bodies with our Father and Savior. We have to accept the influence of the Holy Ghost and recognize the Light of Christ. Yes, we are subject to horrible things in this world. however, we are subject to wonderful opportunities as well. The opportunity to follow the Savior and have our sins removed. Now, Lucifer (Satan) thought the Plan of Salvation was a terrible plan.

The original sin which wasn't doctrine until the 3rd century AD, was disobedience when they ate from the tree of knowledge.

Forum List

Back