Zone1 Eve from Adam's Rib?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Can anyone who both understands Hebrew AND believes the Word of God, explain this?

Are there any theories, Jewish folklore explaining this topic?

If our Lord God could make Adam out of dust, why couldn't he do the same with Eve? Besides, I heard that he used a hundred pounds of clay.

I’ve never taken the “rib” concept literally. God had already tried to create woman the same way he created Adam. Her name was Lilith and she was a massive fucking •••• who didn’t understand her proper role or place in creation.

In creating Eve from Adam’s flesh rather than in His own image, Fod was attempting to build an unbreakable bond between the two and create the help-mate that Adam had asked for.

Unfortunately Eve was too naive as Lillith was too ambitious, and that lead to the poor decisions that doomed humanity.

These are not the replies I was looking for. I'm not interested in the opinions of people who don't b live the Word of God.

I found this, but this sort of thing doesn't "ring true." The Talmud was heavily influenced by Babylon, but at least half the theory agrees that Eve was created from the genetic material of Adam. They really were "one "

The Talmud records a dispute as to how Eve was created from Adam. One approach is that Eve was created from a small section of flesh removed from Adam (as is commonly understood). According to an alternative view, G‑d originally created a dual human being possessing two bodies attached at the back, one male and one female. G‑d then separated Eve from Adam and they continued to exist as two entities.

the reality has always been inexplicable - so much is made obvious by their feeble response for the origin of either ... being the same - definitely neither they nor their religion had a single clue.

Creating woman from the rib of man is not too difficult for God. After all, he did create Adam from the dust of the earth.

Genesis 2:7
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Last edited:
Creating woman from the rib of man is not too difficult for God. After all, he did create Adam from the dust of the earth.

Genesis 2:7
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that is not native to planet earth and is guided by a spiritual content that when removed the physiology will dissolve back into the atmosphere - dust surly, from the universe, the heavens from whence we came - life on planet earth.

Forum List

Back